6070 N Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85704 Map · Phone number

parade imag
triton ring

5 Reviews for Trinity Diamonds

Elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

Trinity was recommended by a friend of ours, and we have been so so happy with our experience with them! My boyfriend (at the time) and I went in to try on engagement rings to see what I like and also to figure out my size. I found 2 options I loved and had my boyfriend choose from there. They really helped me figure out what I liked, and followed up with an email to my boyfriend with my chosen favorites and a diamond option. We ended up below budget with an extremely high-quality diamond in a setting I absolutely loved! We loved the intimate experience, and are so happy to continue working with them to keep my ring in perfect condition for years to come.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Karli · Married on 03/24/2018

My fiancé chose a kind of unique route with my ring and his. He thoroughly searched for a jeweler willing to make a custom ring with the non-diamond stones he wanted. Joann has been amazing! Both of our rings are unique and breathtaking! Even when it seemed like my fiancé's vision was impossible, Trinity continues to work at it, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/19/2017

elisa · Married on 06/07/2014

Joanne and Heather are amazing. They are warm and inviting every time you come in. They helped my husband customize my ring. They found him several yellow diamonds to chose from in his budget. Afterwards, they have been "our" jewelers. They specially designed cufflinks to match my yellow engagement ring. From there, we purchased necklaces for our mothers and all of my jewelry for the wedding.

They take care of us every time we walk in. Whether its to browse or pick up a piece, they are the best!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Trinity Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks