6070 N Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85704 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Trinity Diamonds

Trinity Diamonds is a locally-owned fine jewelry store based in Tucson, Arizona. For over 10 years, this quality establishment has been helping clients to select their perfect engagement ring, wedding band, signature jewelry piece, and much more. Their elite team aims to make every couple feel at home in their store, offering personalized service and high-quality designs to suit all styles and budgets.

Trinity Diamonds strives to meet your every jewelry need with its wide array of services and fine jewelry products. Couples can choose from a large, beautiful collection of engagement rings and wedding bands in-store, where friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to advise. They can assist couples in finding their dream design, made with the finest quality diamonds, gemstones, and metals. They are also happy to design a customized creation, based on your unique vision, using their skilled craftsmanship. They offer a range of services to suit your needs including diamond certification, insurance, ring sizing, stone upgrades, and warranties. Their vast collection of jewelry includes:

• Antique engagement rings

1 User photo

• Amy

Amy Morton · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

Joanne and all of the staff at Trinity Diamonds have been absolutely amazing. From the engagement to the wedding, they have been phenomenal. The diamond and aquamarine jewelry really me look complete and were exquisite during the wedding. Lots of people complimented me on the jewelry. My husband loves his wedding ring and I love my wedding set. They are exceptional and honest and really care about people. They really have become friends through this process.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Trinity Diamonds's reply:

Hello Amy, It has been such a blessing to be part of yours and Charles engagement and wedding planning. More so, how much you have become part of the Trinity family. We love you both. You are an amazing couple. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Sincerely Joanne

Charles Hsu · Married on 10/12/2019

My favorite jeweler

Joanne and her team have been truly exceptional. She helped me find the perfect engagement ring, wedding band, wedding jewelry as well as necklaces for my mother and mother in law. She has been exceptionally kind, honest, caring and has dealt with us with integrity and kindness. I have highly recommended her to all of our friends. My wife and I can’t be any happier with Joanne and Trinity diamonds. Competitive prices, exceptional selection, and most importantly, they really really care about us. Truly wonderful.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Trinity Diamonds's reply:

Charles, from the first time we met until now, you have become one of my best memorable clients. I wanted to be your jeweler simply because I enjoy helping you. Every customer matters to us. Even when they move they still reach out to us because they know we care. Its just that simple. Thank you so much for making Trinity Diamonds special. Its our clients that make our day to day work enjoyable. Sincerely Joanne

Trinity Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 6070 N Oracle Road Tucson, AZ, 85704 See on map
    520-600-6620 (Phone number)
    Location of (Trinity Diamonds)