Kreative Koncepts Weddings & Events

Oak Park, Illinois View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Getting Married? Want to celebrate a Life Event? Kreative Koncepts Weddings & Events is here to assist. We are a premier, full service, ENCORE event planning firm, conveniently located near Houston, Texas, but always willing to travel.

We pride ourselves in delivering stellar client services, professionalism and courtesy throughout. Whether you’re looking to plan a lavish, elegant wedding or an awesomely chic soiree, we are here to assist you in every aspect.

Our services include Planning, Coordination, Stationery, Favors and Impressive Novelty Bars (includes: Candy Buffets, S'more Bars, Popcorn Bars, Champagne Bars, Lemonade Bars, Cookies & Milk Bars, Mimosa Bars and Whiskey & Cigar Bars and Welcome Gifts for Guests).

How will your day be remembered? If Fabulous and Unforgettable, you've come to the RIGHT Place! Kreative Koncepts... where ENCORE performances are standard.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

Kristyn Married on 08/16/2015
    Planning a wedding can be difficult, especially when you are planning it from another city, but Kreative Koncepts eased all of my concerns from day 1. She was a preferred vendor of my photographer and upon meeting her, I knew my parents and I made the right choice to hire her. She hit the ground running! We hit a snafu when our original venue, Bella Elegante/Sage Event Center, closed and stole our deposit, but even with that horrible experience, she went above and beyond to make my dream day happen. She was stern when she needed to be, but had the calmest demeanor and treated my family and I as if we had known her forever. She even came with me to find my wedding dress! On the day of, she made me feel so calm in the midst of the storm (literally, because it rained that day!) Marshae is like a big sister to me now. My husband and I love her and I know that by hiring her, you will love her too! Her gift to us was straight from the heart and it was something that we know she didn't have to do, but that's the kind of business woman she is. She's the best!
    Wendy Married on 10/17/2014
    Best investment in my wedding?? Hiring Kreative Koncepts!!! Marshae was there from start to finish in helping me with most details of my wedding. I'm a very hands on person so there were a lot of things I took upon myself on doing, and she was okay with that. Not pushy at all. She provided insight when i was clueless. The day of the wedding, she was a Godsend!! She had super amazing rates as opposed to all other wedding planners in the area. She's new here from Georgia, but don't let that deter you! Our other vendors, photographer, DJ and caterer were all very pleased to work with her and stated that she was extermely professional and one of the best planners they'd worked with. I have nothing but praise for Kreative Koncepts! Thank you so much for making my day perfect. If i could give her more than 5 stars, I would.
    Kimberley Married on 06/14/2014
    Marshae Terry is God's Gift to Wedding Planning.
    Initially my fiance and I thought we could handle the planning on our own however we quickly realized that this was a task that involved more details and time than we could deal with due to our already busy schedules. In less than 6 months time Marshae planned the perfect day, better than I could have ever imaged it. Since then I have been asked by many soon to be brides, "what is the most important thing to account for when planning?" The answer is not pictures or video or even the food/cake, it is the PLANNER 100%. With her as Director of this huge production, that you will be too busy to enjoy anyway, all of the other factors will perfectly fall in line.

Oak Park, Illinois, 60304
713.730.9238
Location of (Kreative Koncepts Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding