Krave Events Caterer

Newton, NJ View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
4.9 out of 5 rating

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$80

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$69

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$90

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Halal
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions of my wedding!

I cannot say enough good things about Kate and her team! My guests have told me over and over again how great the food and service were. Kate is wonderful to work with. She makes sure everything is exactly how you want it and even matches her decor with your colors and style. My other vendors even said they love to work with Krave every time. If you are looking for a tried-and-true caterer, look no further!
  • Robert
    Robert W. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Choosing a wedding caterer can be stressful. Do yourself a favor and pick Krave. You won't be disappointed!!

You MUST have Krave cater your wedding! We got married at the Conservatory at the Sussex County Fairgrounds on June 17th, 2022. We did tastings with multiple preferred caterers, decided on Krave, and it was the best decision we made.

For starters, Kate and her staff are so easy to work with. They went beyond just catering and helped us make sure everything was in order leading up to our wedding.

Secondly, their food was phenomenal, from the cocktail hour through dinner and dessert. Tons of food at cocktail hour, from passed hors d'oeuvres to food stations. For dinner, we chose the blue cheese crusted filet, orange roughy, roasted chicken, and sesame seared tofu as our options (guests chose one). I cut the filet with a fork; the orange roughy was so light and flavorful; the chicken was juicy; and our vegetarian guests were chasing me down to tell me how good the tofu was (they are used to steamed veggies or, at best, a stuffed pepper at weddings). Everyone raved about the food. And perhaps best of all, they sent us home with a sampling of all of the food since we didn't have time to eat much during the reception.

Lastly, I knew everyone would love the food, but I wasn't expecting the number of guests who came up to me to say the Krave staff was so nice. It made us feel great that their staff (especially our favorite, Liz!) were so attentive to our guests.

Allison Married on 05/30/2022

Mom of groom

Krave did a superb job catering our wedding! The food is outstanding and so many people commented on how delicious everything was. The staff is highly responsive and attentive to every need, from working with special diets and preferences to providing helpful suggestions throughout the night panning process. Krave is your go-to caterer for a wonderful event!
  • illustration stars

67 photos 路 04/16/2021
  • Heather & Alex
    42 photos 路 10/05/2018

Magic Touch DJs Magic Touch DJs Wedding DJs

I've been working with Krave Events Caterers for over a decade now and they are FANTASTIC! They deliver excellent service while working an Event...most of our interactions have been weddings where details, hustle and polished staff really matters!!! I have always enjoyed their delicious food and love how diverse their culinary expertise is. We have worked well together at every Event and always feel at ease when I know that they will be attending to the food and guests. Don't hesitate to book them for your next Event or "Life Moment"!

102 SPARTA AVE Newton, NJ, 07860
Location of (Krave Events Caterer)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding