Krave Events Caterer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Sara
    Sara Married on 08/27/2022

Exceeded every expectation!!

Words cannot describe how incredible Kate and her team were!! Not only was the food beyond delicious, but they made us feel so special. With them, I was not just “another bride.” Two days before the wedding, we had some changes to our guest count. When we called to ask them to change the table count, they were extremely flexible and understanding.
    The attention to detail and quality of food and work was phenomenal. The food was incredibly delicious, our guests are still calling us to talk about how good they were!!
    Everything was beautifully decorated with incredible attention to detail.
    Everyone always says the bride forgets to eat on her wedding…. NOT THE CASE WITH KRAVE! Liz and Kate were constantly catering to me, my husband, the parents, and grandmas all night ensuring we had enough food and drinks and didn’t need anything else.
    Thank you Kate, Rich,Liz, and the rest of the team for making this night so special for us! We truly appreciate everything you did!!
    Ashley M. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions of my wedding!

I cannot say enough good things about Kate and her team! My guests have told me over and over again how great the food and service were. Kate is wonderful to work with. She makes sure everything is exactly how you want it and even matches her decor with your colors and style. My other vendors even said they love to work with Krave every time. If you are looking for a tried-and-true caterer, look no further!
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Food in the Business!

Krave was recommended to us through our venue and after our tasting we were more than excited for the menu we would have at our wedding! Kate and Anna were amazing to work with! They were attentive throughout the entire process and on the day of. The food came out amazing. We decided to have all our entrees gluten free for ease of many of our guests and you could not tell substitutions were made! Kate was on board with even some of the crazy ideas we had such as using rock candy as our champagne garnish! The day went so perfectly smooth thanks to the wonderful help and execution of the Krave team!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Robert
    Robert W. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Choosing a wedding caterer can be stressful. Do yourself a favor and pick Krave. You won't be disappointed!!

You MUST have Krave cater your wedding! We got married at the Conservatory at the Sussex County Fairgrounds on June 17th, 2022. We did tastings with multiple preferred caterers, decided on Krave, and it was the best decision we made.

For starters, Kate and her staff are so easy to work with. They went beyond just catering and helped us make sure everything was in order leading up to our wedding.

Secondly, their food was phenomenal, from the cocktail hour through dinner and dessert. Tons of food at cocktail hour, from passed hors d'oeuvres to food stations. For dinner, we chose the blue cheese crusted filet, orange roughy, roasted chicken, and sesame seared tofu as our options (guests chose one). I cut the filet with a fork; the orange roughy was so light and flavorful; the chicken was juicy; and our vegetarian guests were chasing me down to tell me how good the tofu was (they are used to steamed veggies or, at best, a stuffed pepper at weddings). Everyone raved about the food. And perhaps best of all, they sent us home with a sampling of all of the food since we didn't have time to eat much during the reception.

Lastly, I knew everyone would love the food, but I wasn't expecting the number of guests who came up to me to say the Krave staff was so nice. It made us feel great that their staff (especially our favorite, Liz!) were so attentive to our guests.

• Niki
    Niki C. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing food and service

Cannot say enough to explain how truly amazing Kate and her team at Krave was. Our guest still talk about how awesome the food was, how beautiful the spreads were, and how grand all the food was displayed. Krave truly delivered in quality. From the bartenders, to the cocktail hour, staff, dinner, dessert, and late night snack, everything was just perfect. In addition, Kate was a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and expertise in coordinating the whole thing was just unbelievable. Every meeting, Kate focused on what we wanted and gave us the best recommendations on what we should do based on the number of guests, what to take out, what to add, all while maintaining the vision we had for our wedding. Kate and her team were super flexible and with each meeting, was open to any and all changes we wanted. There was not a single misstep in the process and all was executed perfectly. Kate and her team did exactly what we had envisioned and it was even better than we could’ve imagined. Despite all the hustle and bustle of the wedding, Kate made sure to take care of us before, during, and at the end of the wedding, making sure we were eating, drinking, and packing us food to go, all while making sure all our guests were satisfied. Truly cannot say enough about how amazing Krave catering was. Such a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend!
    Allison Married on 05/30/2022

Mom of groom

Krave did a superb job catering our wedding! The food is outstanding and so many people commented on how delicious everything was. The staff is highly responsive and attentive to every need, from working with special diets and preferences to providing helpful suggestions throughout the night panning process. Krave is your go-to caterer for a wonderful event!
  • Avegail
    Avegail T. Married on 09/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thoughtful team that made our wedding a dream!

We originally planned to have a simple backyard wedding. Instead we had our wedding at The Conservatory catered by Krave and that was one of the best decisions we've ever made.

Krave was absolutely amazing in making our wedding so beautiful and unforgettable. We're SO HAPPY we chose Krave.
    In our first meeting with Kate at our venue, she gave us the layout and a detailed itinerary which was very helpful in planning this out. At that point, everything felt so real and throughout all the stress, she was the calm. She gave us good tips and advice. It was so easy to trust that she'd run everything smoothly. She went above and beyond at our wedding.
    Anna was on top of handling the administrative side of things. She responded to our emails and calls right away.
    Liz made our menu tasting such a nice and intimate experience. She's so friendly and it was so nice to see her again at our wedding.
    We loved how they set up The Conservatory. Everything was beautiful!
    We loved how thoughtful they were in setting aside a plate and drinks for us during cocktail hour knowing how crazy the after ceremony could be. We were really grateful that they packed us to-go bags in case we missed out on our dinner. The food was delicious as was the beautiful cake! They made our wedding so much more than we could have ever imagined! Thank you so much, Krave!
  • Alexis
    Alexis B. Married on 06/20/2021

MVP of our wedding day!

Krave Catering was the MVP of our wedding day! They went above and beyond, and it’s clear their team loves doing what they do! Throughout the planning process, Kate was polite, professional, and easy to communicate with. She has many years of experience in the industry - she offered us valuable advice and helped us understand what our wedding day would look like. Kate was well-informed and kept us updated about the constantly changing COVID-19 guidelines. We felt very reassured and safe having our wedding during the pandemic.

Early in the process, we scheduled a tasting and we appreciated how accommodating they were of the fact that both of our families wanted to join in on the experience. They were receptive to our feedback and by the second tasting they had perfected our wedding day meal. They even created an appetizer and dessert especially for us inspired by our favorite foods. We ended up going with the family style service and it was a hit with our guests!

Krave Catering really shined on our wedding day. Kate and her team laid out our centerpieces for us and brought their own decorations for the catering/gift tables to complement ours. We told her we were looking for a modern farmhouse type feel and she definitely delivered! During the actual celebration, her team took very good care of our guests and we particularly loved that Kate made sure to know who my parents, my husband’s parents, and my grandmother were to ensure they had anything they needed. Their team was flexible to unexpected delays to our timeline and they worked really well alongside our other vendors to make our big day a success! At the end of the night, her team tore down all our decorations for us, packed them away for next day pick up, and sent us home with some food so we could enjoy our night as a newly married couple! We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better team! Definitely will be using their catering services again in the future!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette A. Married on 05/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We could not have chosen a better vendor!!

We could not have chosen a better vendor!! Kate & her teamwork effortlessly together & have so much fun doing it! The behind the scenes work of this team is incredible, they set up decorations & found a way to make everything perfect! They are great at helping you feel connected & in the moment & making you feel very comfortable. The attention to detail was impeccable. I would recommend them to anyone 100%
    Casey Married on 05/21/2021

Wedding caterer

The entire team at Krave Catering is fantastic! We had our wedding at the Sussex County Conservatory. We immediately connected with one of the three partnered caterers, Krave! The food and presentation is phenomenal and the owner, Kate, was so good to us from day one. We felt comfortable and confident about everything even during pandemic times of uncertainty. She guided me through every step of the wedding planning, reassuring me the night would be amazing. I was blown away by the cocktail hour spread, it was delicious but also so beautiful. I would highly recommend this caterer, they put their hearts and souls into creating an awesome experience. Thank you Krave for all your hard work in making the most memorable night of our lives!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/11/2021

Best Decision EVER!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Krave gave us the best experience we could have asked for. Kate and Rich are the nicest people! Covid threw a wrench in everyone’s plans this year, but they made it as painless as possible. The food was absolutely delicious. Kate made sure that even with all the hustle of a wedding we got to try everything we wanted, and it was everything we expected from the tasting. Delicious! Highly recommend!
    Jeanine A. Married on 10/04/2020

Best Decision Ever!

When I picked my venue and found out I had to choose a caterer I was very nervous. My husband and I spoke with two other catering teams and no one compares to Krave! Kate is very detail oriented (like me) so it was refreshing to have someone take control through the planning process and day of. Aside from the phenomenal food (Get the taco bar!) and desserts (carrot cake was heavenly!), Krave service is top notch! As a bride and groom you spend most of your night dancing or socializing and Krave made sure we were fed and had drinks during the night & to take home when the night ended. Krave is so much more than a catering company! They were our right hand during planning and I am so glad we chose them!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 06/06/2020

Above and Beyond Service

We chose Krave to cater our wedding because of their personalized attention, delicious food, and great reviews. It was, hands down, the best decision we made! We had a 2020 wedding that we moved from June to September. Kate was absolutely amazing in her support and availability through all of the uncertainty. The food was delicious and the team made sure we were well taken care of throughout the day.
  • Ursula
    Ursula Married on 09/14/2019

Phenomenal!

The Krave team was phenomenal, from our first email inquiry to our final wedding moments. They were easy to communicate with, assisted us with all our inquiries, and made sure to be on top of everything the day of our wedding. Our Maitre D', Kerry, was beyond sweet and helpful, and took care of everything on our special day; from assisting our other vendors, to making sure my husband and I got to enjoy the amazing food and desserts we chose during our tasting. Furthermore, we got so many compliments from our guests regarding the kind staff and Krave's fantastic menu, and were so happy that they enjoyed the catering as much as we did. Thank you Krave, for the amazing experience and for helping us make the most wonderful day of my and Jorge’s life such a success.
    Roza Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Day Ever! thanks to an amazing team!!

Krave was beyond what we were expecting!! Kate and Kerry were absolutely amazing and professional in making sure everything was perfect the day of our wedding!! The cocktail hour display tables were everything we imagined and the food was delicious! I love their style and attention to detail, they made my dream wedding come to life! Everything just fit perfectly into my color scheme/style. The night before the wedding they made me feel very relaxed, I knew I had nothing to worry about. We received so many compliments from our guests the months following our wedding. Not only was the food delicious, they made sure our day was as perfect as it could be, everything ran so smoothly. I couldn’t have asked for a better team!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding Food I've Had

One tasting with Krave was all it took to convince us. Not only was the food amazing, but working with Pamela, it was clear that Krave perfectly balances a passion for food with a passion for customizing to fit a client's needs and vision. When we were creating a menu, Pamela offered options that weren't on their official catering menu in order to fit our overall style. Krave offers a variety of different dinner styles, as well as a huge selection of different add-ons. We chose to add a pie station for dessert, and it was a huge hit. Everybody I've spoken to has said this was the best wedding food they've ever had, and I wholeheartedly agree. On the day of, our event maitre d' Kerry was beyond attentive. She was honestly the only reason I got any food during cocktail hour because I kept being pulled into photos. Our experience with Krave was beyond amazing.
    Kristin Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You will thank yourself for partnering with Krave Caterers. It is the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We had our first date at Krave's restaurant many years ago and have been treating ourselves to meals there since. From the first phone call more than a year prior to our wedding to the weeks following our wedding, the Krave team proved to be not only a caterer but an event coordinator, a logistics manager, a therapist, and a friend.

We worked with Kate and her husband Rich, Kerry, and Pamela for our event. Kate and Kerry specifically spent countless hours ahead of our event conference calling over every minute detail of the event. Details that are not catering related but that is what sets Krave apart from other vendors. They are true professionals who understand that the comprehensive success of your event means success for their business, and personal and professional reward.

If you want a wedding that is luxurious but a team who will understand and accommodate your budget, Krave is your caterer. If you want a small army of experienced event coordinators to ensure all of your decor is staged to perfection, including decor that they brought on their own, Krave is your caterer. If you want a point of contact to call on a Sunday morning when you are panicking about incoming storms, Krave is your caterer. If you want to serve your guests food that they will talk about for weeks following your event, Krave is your caterer. If you found an impossibly gorgeous wedding venue with impossible challenges and you need a caterer to create a wedding out of thin air, Krave is your caterer. If you want your caterer to be so amazing that your father dedicates a portion of his wedding speech to thank them, then Krave is your caterer.

Trust me, you want Krave Caterers on your team and you will not regret it.
    Kristina Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krave events was one of the best parts of our day. They went above and beyond for us in every way imaginable. Kate and Kerry were there for me every step of the way making sure every detail was perfect. You know you were working with the right people when you Feel like you gained some new friends after it’s all over. I can’t recommend them enough.
    Chris Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The best thing to happen to catering! Pam was amazing to work with and she went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we could have ever expected. Not to mention, the food is delicious! My wife and I have gone to their restaurant on quite a few occasions, including our 1 week anniversary...because, a week later, we wanted more! Great food, great service, flawless experience. HIGHLY recommended.
  • User1714782 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can not say enough about this caterer and their services. Honestly, she was like a wedding planner. She did all the table/chair/linen rentals, helped with design and signage, provided some decorations, and the food was amazing as well. So worth every penny. If I could get married again (to the same person of course!) I would hire them in a minute.
  • User1019631 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krave is amazing! And that goes beyond their food. Kate takes every detail and will ensure your event runs as smooth as possible. She will do all the research and if she can't find something, you know no one can. She will also work to get the best for your money. Few are as professional as she is. Our wedding went off without a hitch despite the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy! She made it work!!!
    I've eaten at Krave for years and have been at events of hers before, but nothing has been as special as our wedding day... we now have alot of friends/family asking to make reservations at her restaurant.
    Awesome as always!
    Heather Married on 07/03/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kate who runs the show was absolutely the glue that helped put my wedding together. She helped wth a ton of details and things that I wouldnt have paid much attention to. He husband is the cook and everything was perfect! There were so many compliments on the food! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING people, service, and amazing food!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/24/2007

The absolute best!!!

Krave, Kate, and the entire team were the absolute best!! Kate was so supportive as we planned our wedding in the midst of the covid pandemic. She was patient and reassuring and went above and beyond every step of the way. She made us feel so special and was so detail oriented, paying attention to our vision and making the catering details match our style was so unexpected from a caterer, but so appreciated. On the day of our wedding, every little thing was thought of by Krave and executed perfectly. We could not have asked for a better experience! They are more than a caterer, our wedding wouldn’t have happened without Krave!
    Kelly Married on 08/22/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Krave was phenomenal!

Kate and her team at Krave were phenomenal in such a crazy wedding season. With all the adjustments that needed to be made she was so empathetic and calming to work with. She was available to answer every question or concern we had during the wedding process. Kate was so dedicated to making our day perfect and flexible with the constant changes that were being made. The food was DELICIOUS and all of our guests are still talking about it. Her attention to detail was beyond anything I have ever seen, we were sent home with a bag of food at the end of the night, she was on top of the weather, she was great with the rest of the vendors and really thought/covered every possible detail.
    Melody Married on 09/29/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Great Team

Krave pretty much becomes your wedding planner and they are amazing at it!! I did a DIY wedding and was very nervous I would't be know how to put everything together for the big day. Then I met Kerry, she became my wedding coordinator and literally let me text or call her at any time of the day with any question or concern I may have had and I was always greeted with a kind warm personality!! I had a bit of a hard time getting responses from the office but Kerry was always on it and made sure I got whatever info I needed. The day of my wedding her and Kate were there making sure everything ran perfectly and it did. With all that aside let's talk about the FOOD! We're still getting praises from our guests about how delicious everything was. They let us customize our menu to fit exactly what we wanted and were still the most affordable of the caterers my venue offered. I'm so grateful we had Krave for our wedding day. I wouldn't have done it any other way!
illustration stars