Krave Events Caterer Reviews

13 | Newton, NJ

13 Reviews for Krave Events Caterer

Jeanine Angotti · Married on 10/04/2020

Best Decision Ever!

When I picked my venue and found out I had to choose a caterer I was very nervous. My husband and I spoke with two other catering teams and no one compares to Krave! Kate is very detail oriented (like me) so it was refreshing to have someone take control through the planning process and day of. Aside from the phenomenal food (Get the taco bar!) and desserts (carrot cake was heavenly!), Krave service is top notch! As a bride and groom you spend most of your night dancing or socializing and Krave made sure we were fed and had drinks during the night & to take home when the night ended. Krave is so much more than a catering company! They were our right hand during planning and I am so glad we chose them!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Ursula

Ursula · Married on 09/14/2019

Phenomenal!

The Krave team was phenomenal, from our first email inquiry to our final wedding moments. They were easy to communicate with, assisted us with all our inquiries, and made sure to be on top of everything the day of our wedding. Our Maitre D', Kerry, was beyond sweet and helpful, and took care of everything on our special day; from assisting our other vendors, to making sure my husband and I got to enjoy the amazing food and desserts we chose during our tasting. Furthermore, we got so many compliments from our guests regarding the kind staff and Krave's fantastic menu, and were so happy that they enjoyed the catering as much as we did. Thank you Krave, for the amazing experience and for helping us make the most wonderful day of my and Jorge’s life such a success.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Roza · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Day Ever! thanks to an amazing team!!

Krave was beyond what we were expecting!! Kate and Kerry were absolutely amazing and professional in making sure everything was perfect the day of our wedding!! The cocktail hour display tables were everything we imagined and the food was delicious! I love their style and attention to detail, they made my dream wedding come to life! Everything just fit perfectly into my color scheme/style. The night before the wedding they made me feel very relaxed, I knew I had nothing to worry about. We received so many compliments from our guests the months following our wedding. Not only was the food delicious, they made sure our day was as perfect as it could be, everything ran so smoothly. I couldn’t have asked for a better team!!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding Food I've Had

One tasting with Krave was all it took to convince us. Not only was the food amazing, but working with Pamela, it was clear that Krave perfectly balances a passion for food with a passion for customizing to fit a client's needs and vision. When we were creating a menu, Pamela offered options that weren't on their official catering menu in order to fit our overall style. Krave offers a variety of different dinner styles, as well as a huge selection of different add-ons. We chose to add a pie station for dessert, and it was a huge hit. Everybody I've spoken to has said this was the best wedding food they've ever had, and I wholeheartedly agree. On the day of, our event maitre d' Kerry was beyond attentive. She was honestly the only reason I got any food during cocktail hour because I kept being pulled into photos. Our experience with Krave was beyond amazing.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

You will thank yourself for partnering with Krave Caterers. It is the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We had our first date at Krave's restaurant many years ago and have been treating ourselves to meals there since. From the first phone call more than a year prior to our wedding to the weeks following our wedding, the Krave team proved to be not only a caterer but an event coordinator, a logistics manager, a therapist, and a friend.

We worked with Kate and her husband Rich, Kerry, and Pamela for our event. Kate and Kerry specifically spent countless hours ahead of our event conference calling over every minute detail of the event. Details that are not catering related but that is what sets Krave apart from other vendors. They are true professionals who understand that the comprehensive success of your event means success for their business, and personal and professional reward.

If you want a wedding that is luxurious but a team who will understand and accommodate your budget, Krave is your caterer. If you want a small army of experienced event coordinators to ensure all of your decor is staged to perfection, including decor that they brought on their own, Krave is your caterer. If you want a point of contact to call on a Sunday morning when you are panicking about incoming storms, Krave is your caterer. If you want to serve your guests food that they will talk about for weeks following your event, Krave is your caterer. If you found an impossibly gorgeous wedding venue with impossible challenges and you need a caterer to create a wedding out of thin air, Krave is your caterer. If you want your caterer to be so amazing that your father dedicates a portion of his wedding speech to thank them, then Krave is your caterer.

Trust me, you want Krave Caterers on your team and you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/02/2018

kristina · Married on 06/23/2018

Krave events was one of the best parts of our day. They went above and beyond for us in every way imaginable. Kate and Kerry were there for me every step of the way making sure every detail was perfect. You know you were working with the right people when you Feel like you gained some new friends after it’s all over. I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Chris · Married on 10/21/2017

The best thing to happen to catering! Pam was amazing to work with and she went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we could have ever expected. Not to mention, the food is delicious! My wife and I have gone to their restaurant on quite a few occasions, including our 1 week anniversary...because, a week later, we wanted more! Great food, great service, flawless experience. HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 11/04/2017

I can not say enough about this caterer and their services. Honestly, she was like a wedding planner. She did all the table/chair/linen rentals, helped with design and signage, provided some decorations, and the food was amazing as well. So worth every penny. If I could get married again (to the same person of course!) I would hire them in a minute.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Krave is amazing! And that goes beyond their food. Kate takes every detail and will ensure your event runs as smooth as possible. She will do all the research and if she can't find something, you know no one can. She will also work to get the best for your money. Few are as professional as she is. Our wedding went off without a hitch despite the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy! She made it work!!!
    I've eaten at Krave for years and have been at events of hers before, but nothing has been as special as our wedding day... we now have alot of friends/family asking to make reservations at her restaurant.
    Awesome as always!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Heather · Married on 07/03/2011

Kate who runs the show was absolutely the glue that helped put my wedding together. She helped wth a ton of details and things that I wouldnt have paid much attention to. He husband is the cook and everything was perfect! There were so many compliments on the food! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING people, service, and amazing food!

Sent on 02/20/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2020

Krave was phenomenal!

Kate and her team at Krave were phenomenal in such a crazy wedding season. With all the adjustments that needed to be made she was so empathetic and calming to work with. She was available to answer every question or concern we had during the wedding process. Kate was so dedicated to making our day perfect and flexible with the constant changes that were being made. The food was DELICIOUS and all of our guests are still talking about it. Her attention to detail was beyond anything I have ever seen, we were sent home with a bag of food at the end of the night, she was on top of the weather, she was great with the rest of the vendors and really thought/covered every possible detail.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Melody · Married on 09/29/2019

Great Team

Krave pretty much becomes your wedding planner and they are amazing at it!! I did a DIY wedding and was very nervous I would't be know how to put everything together for the big day. Then I met Kerry, she became my wedding coordinator and literally let me text or call her at any time of the day with any question or concern I may have had and I was always greeted with a kind warm personality!! I had a bit of a hard time getting responses from the office but Kerry was always on it and made sure I got whatever info I needed. The day of my wedding her and Kate were there making sure everything ran perfectly and it did. With all that aside let's talk about the FOOD! We're still getting praises from our guests about how delicious everything was. They let us customize our menu to fit exactly what we wanted and were still the most affordable of the caterers my venue offered. I'm so grateful we had Krave for our wedding day. I wouldn't have done it any other way!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Tessa P. · Married on 05/25/2019

Up and down

Krave’s food was absolutely delicious, but unfortunately not all of our guests got to enjoy their dinner due to how long it took for them to serve. Dinner started at around 7:45 and it was still 9:30 and people had not been served yet.

Pamela was very responsive throughout the whole process, but unfortunately even with how organized she was there were at least 3 tables I know of where not enough chairs corresponded with how many people were seated at each table.

Our experience with Krave was decent throughout, but something I would highly consider is how long it takes for them to serve. Our wedding had 190 guests.

Tessa P.