KP's Photography

Santa Cruz, CA View map
$1,805 Most Popular Price

$1,805 Most Popular Price

Welcome to KPs Photography. Born and raised in beautiful Santa Cruz California, Kristens love for shooting pictures began in 7th grade when taking an elective in photography.Learning how to develop and shoot using the traditional film methods sparked her interest. She has been passionate about photography ever since.It is exciting to be able to capture a moment and/or an expression and share it with people.Having pictures of loved ones and special occasions is so important to her.Kristen desires to help others preserve memories with permanent images.Preferring to have her images speak for her , she works in the areas of portraits, weddings, landscapes and special occasions.

Your wedding is perhaps the single most important day of your life. Trust the memories to the creative professionals of KPs photography who strive to deliver the best. I specialize in traditional portraiture and photojournalistic candid style weddings. I offer color as well as black and white coverage. My goal is to work with you so that we may find the exact coverage which you desire at a price you can afford.

Portraits

Santa Cruz is filled with an abundance of beautiful natural settings that are ideal for all our portrait needs. I specialize in individual and family portraits. I strive to find the perfect location to balance both style and mood to best fit you and your portrait.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1805

One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
    Erin Married on 11/01/2014
    KP was THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER we could have ever wished for! She was amazing at capturing the moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I was recommended to use her services by a dear friend and after our initial meeting with KP I new she was the one! She didn't feel like a vendor, but rather a good friend, she was very very comfortable to be around, and did everything in her power to catch every moment, every shot and make herself part of our family! I would use her again in a heart beat and would recommend her to everyone that needs not only a wedding photographer but a wonderful photographer for any need!
    Casey Married on 07/26/2014
    Thank you so much for making my wedding pictures amazing! You listened to all my thoughts and visions for the large wedding party and made them all appear! Myself, my husband, and family couldn't be happier with the quality and professionalism of your work! I had people asking if I had multiple photographers because of the wide variety of photos you captured! Thank you for being everywhere at once! You captured the love and memories of my entire wedding!
    Jamie Married on 06/21/2014
    Kristen is absolutely amazing! She showed up right on time and was the hidden camera the entire event. She did group shots and lots of individuals. I would highly recommend :)

4590 Bain ave Santa Cruz, CA, 95073
Location of (KP's Photography)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding