Norristown, PA 19403 Map · Phone number

About Kouture Beauty Designs

Kouture Beauty Designs is an on-location makeup and hair company, striving to create an individual look for each person. With over ten years of experience, we have come to specialize in bridal and formal events, as well as runway, photography or just a girls night out, using only the finest makeup and hair products. We have had the honor of being ranked 4th for “Best Makeup” in the Philadelphia area on the Philly Hotlist (Cityvoter.com). Other services include airbrush tanning, brow shaping & waxing, makeup application classes, cosmetic organization and personal shopping.

Be sure to follow us on our social media outlets for pictures, tips and updates!

Instagram: KBeautyDesigns Twitter: KBeautyDesigns Facebook: www.facebook.com/kouturebeauty

Follow Kouture Beauty Designs on

Kouture Beauty Designs 2
  • Sarah

Sarah Perla · Married on 09/15/2019

Wonderful!

Kristen, Cassie and Morgan did the hair and makeup for myself and my three bridesmaids this past weekend, and they were completely wonderful and really listened to what we wanted. Our hair and makeup looked beautiful and stayed perfect and comfortable the whole day! Kristen, Cassie and Morgan are also kind, funny and just fun to be around, which made the morning so much nicer and less stressful. I HIGHLY recommend Kouture Beauty Designs!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Kouture Beauty Designs 3
    Kouture Beauty Designs 4
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

Kristen was absolutely amazing to work with! She is personable, knowledgeable, and extremely talented. Kristen and her team worked efficiently to complete 8 of my bridal party's makeup in the short time frame they were given and they executed it all perfectly! During my trial, I stressed to Kristen how important it was that I felt like myself the day of the wedding. She listened to my concerns and achieved exactly what I was looking for. I never felt so beautiful and the best part was my makeup stayed perfect throughout the entire night. I would highly recommend Kouture Beauty to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Monica B.

Monica · Married on 08/12/2017

I am beyond thrilled with Kristen and her team. I hired Kristen after speaking to her on thumbtack.com, and after seeing her awesome reviews. Kristen was so sweet and personable, and just a great person to work with. When I went in for my makeup/hair trial in April, I was very happy with Kristen's work, but there were some minor changes that I wanted for my wedding day to feel more like myself. On the big day, Kristen did everything to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my hair/makeup and spent so much time perfecting everything. I honestly have never felt more beautiful in my life, and I was amazed at how she was able to capture my vision so perfectly. My bridesmaids/moms were also very happy with their hair/makeup too! Thank you ladies so much for making me look stunning on my big day. I would recommend Kouture Beauty Designs to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Award

Kouture Beauty Designs FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

Radiant Reflections Photography by Heather Albert Wedding Photographers

Kristen and Amanda of Kouture Beauty Designs are so much fun! Energetic and full of talent. They have the gift for both makeup and hair, making everyone of their brides look their best before they say "I do". I would highly recommend them!

• Norristown, 19403 See on map