Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number

About Koru Wedding Shoppe

Koru Wedding Shoppe is dedicated to the inspiration & celebration of your positive new beginning: your wedding! Wedding planning & wedding invitations are our passion. Our deep commitment is to you- no matter the size, style or budget of your wedding, we're here to help you with a smile. We inspire, guide & support you through as little or as much of the wedding planning process as you wish. Fresh creativity, personal service, detailed planning & exceptional event management are the hallmarks of our services. Leave the timing, details & work to Koru & grant yourself the pleasures of love, laughter & happily ever after!

Follow Koru Wedding Shoppe on

The shoes
035dd33b89a184a1 1529913390 d97223f2ff3b59c9 1529913388 2f6cfe2a6f50634f 152991

2 Reviews for Koru Wedding Shoppe

Sabina · Married on 06/27/2010

Kate at Koru Wedding Shoppe in Hoboken was truly a breath of fresh air. I went to her shop to find elegant and not the same old invitations that everyone gets. Kate directed me to the invitation book called Marsupial. They had the type of invitations that were exactly what I was looking for. Kate was so friendly and knew how to take on my details that I wanted in my invitations. When I received the invitations I feel in love with them instantly! Everyone called me and said what amazing and elegant invitations I picked out and if it wasn't for Kate addressing my needs and wants I wouldn't of had the best the invitations!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Helen · Married on 10/25/2008

Kate of Koru was a lifesaver! Could not have pulled off our wedding day without her!

Sent on 06/06/2011