Koko Floral Design

Guilford, CT View map

$4,500 Typical Price

Koko floral design LLC (Kokofloraldesign.com) is a florist that exclusively arrangements for weddings. Koko is highly accredited with a 20 year background in international floral design. Indeed her floral training was both with the England's Royal Florist and the top NYC floral designer for the fashion industry.

Since having her own business in Connecticut for the last 10 years, which is based out of her studio in Guilford CT, she had done over a hundred weddings with styles ranging from contemporary to classic, chic to rustic, as well as unusual custom pieces such at 10 foot wide hanging decorations ;)

As we only do limited weddings (only one per weekend) and fully devote ourselves to customizing each wedding our pricing for a full wedding starts at $10,000.

Koko esteems herself on the highest standards of service and flowers. When possible she uses flowers from local flower farms in Connecticut. Yes, she has some hidden gems.

To get a better idea about our work, we encourage you to visit our website and instagram to see what we've been up to (see www.kokofloraldesign.com) or email us

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$245

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katharine B. Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than we could have imagined!!

Having Koko as our florist was single handedly one of the best vendor decisions that we made for our big day.
    Koko went above and beyond, taking every detail that I said I loved or didn't love and truly incorporating it into our big day. We pivoted our ceremony location three days before our day and she had to totally redesign the space, it was perfection. Nearly every person who we have showed our photos to have commented on the breathtaking florals.
    She was so easy and fun to work with. Initially flowers were not something that were very important to me but after seeing Koko's amazing work, I know that my day would have not been the same without them.
  • Erica
    Erica R. Married on 06/12/2021

Jaw dropping florals!!

KOKO is amazing!!
    If you want absolutely gorgeous wedding flowers you need to hire her. KOKO helped bring my wedding flower dreams to life!! I could not stop staring at the flowers all night! she was wonderful to work with. Our guests keep telling us on how stunning they looked!! They were truly gorgeous!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra K. Married on 10/03/2020

Above and Beyond!

I was absolutely blown away by the arrangements that Koko put together for our wedding day. While I had heard wonderful things about her work, the beauty she created took our breath away. Seeing our wedding arch for the first time brought tears to my eyes. Her professionalism, creativeness and attention to detail is unparalleled.

Koko Floral Design's reply:

Congratulations agian Alex and thank you so much for your time to post your wonderful review!! The color theme and style that you chose for your waterfront wedding was absolutely stunning, and I had so much fun to creat the floral designs for your wedding. I am so thankful and grateful for your trust in us and so happy to be a part of your very special day of life!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Details by Chelsea Ann
Wedding Planners

104 Watering Pond Road Guilford, CT, 06437
2034531016
Location of (Koko Floral Design)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding