KM Event Management understands how important it is for your vision, culture, and traditions to be fully incorporated in your special event. Our team of experienced event coordinators will work with you every step of the way to help turn your dreams into a reality.

Live each precious moment of your special day, and let us make your memories that will last a lifetime! -KM

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

4.9 out of 5 rating
Sheevani
Sheevani Sent on 08/19/2019

Simply Amazing!

We hired KM Events to be our day-of-coordinator for our big day. We didn't have a wedding planner helping us out throughout the wedding process, and being the first one on both sides of my family to get married, PLUS it being a fusion (Hindu/Christian) ceremony, needless to say, we had no idea what we were doing. However, KM tied is all together the day of, and everything ran so smoothly! They were attentive, handled any bumps that came along the way, and made the day feel smooth and seamless. The coordinators were well-prepared, ensured all concerns were mitigated, and always made themselves available. They had a better sense of what was going on that day than I did, which left me feeling incredibly worry-free. I would recommend KM every time!
Roma
Roma P. Sent on 06/20/2019

Our favorite vendor!

Someone just asked me if there’s any vendor that I absolutely could not be without. Immediately, I blurt out KM Events. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without KM.

When we were first looking for coordinators and speaking to vendors via telephone, it was an easy decision to book KM; Kavita and I ended up chatting for almost 2 hours on our initial consultation! I immediately could tell that her passion for her job, her high-spirited personality, and her respect for family and traditions would be the perfect fit.

During the time leading up to the wedding, I ended up working heavily with Kavita’s husband, Jeffrey, who’s phone I blew up for every.little question and concern. He was prompt in responses, thorough with creating itineraries and explaining details, and just plain down to earth.

Then, the day of Richa and Shama were AMAZING. They were detail oriented, professional, polite, and SO sweet. So calm, collected, and such positive energy - it made me happy just being around them.

Something that meant a lot to me was that they all cared for all the things we cared for. For instance, it meant a lot to us to have our dog present and aside from the other million things they were handling that day, they made sure they knew exactly where my dog was at all times. This wasn’t something that they had to do, but they did because they knew it was something I was worried about. That just goes to show how caring this team is. Big shoutout to Richa, who braved her fear of dogs for me - love you!

I honestly could not have asked for a better team to have spent our big day with. It wasn’t as if they were our coordinators, but they were like our friends. They were so caring and words cannot do justice to how much love we have for them.

KM went above and beyond our expectations and I’d recommend them to anyone.
Rajiv
Rajiv Sent on 11/15/2019

Best decision ever!

I wanted to take a moment to share a few thoughts about one of our favorite vendors - KM Events. Let me start by cutting to the chase for my fellow grooms and brides to be - book them. You’ll thank yourself later for choosing a coordinator who will effortlessly make your life easier.

At our very core, Romee and I are true planners. Romee is known for planning to the detail while I tend to look at the bigger picture. One thing is for certain, we were both anxious/nervous about the execution of a year's worth of planning. A piece of advice most people give before your big day is to remember to actually enjoy it. Not only did KM fully execute flawlessly, but they made sure we actually had a good time on the day of our wedding.

They are smart, professional and have the ability to think outside of the box. The last one is sooooo crucial for a wedding because you need someone who can think on their feet and that’s what KM Events will do. Like all weddings, we had many instances where things didn't go exactly according to plan. Every time something came up, the only thing I had to do was call Kavita or one of her colleagues and it would immediately become a non issue. They’re so well versed and dealing with situations under pressure and within tight timeframes.

They are excellent communicators who are always on the move. They managed to round my groomsmen to all the events and keep them in line. And let me tell you, all 13 of them are more than a handful to deal with. The bridal party all had itineraries provided by KM so they always knew exactly what to do and never had that “I’m lost” feeling. As a result, our bridal party and families were on time to all photo events before and after the wedding. This is a direct result of how KM plans and preps the important people in our wedding.

They catered very well to both of our families. As you know, sometimes parents and other family members can get very overwhelmed during wedding events as well, and KM was able to provide comfort and guidance while patiently addressing all of their questions and concerns. After the wedding, we received so many compliments from our friends and family about how smoothly a 500 person wedding went. Most people agreed that the events operated seamlessly.

On a personal level, they are some of the sweetest individuals I’ve ever met - The type you’d actually want to hang out with outside of your wedding haha. They genuinely enjoy their craft and that makes the overall experience so much better for all parties because at the end of the day they just want to be there for you. Yes, they are in the wedding business but I would hardly call what they do a business because they truly treat you like family.

Overall, they were there for us every step of the way. We’ve used them for 4 family weddings now and their execution has always been exceptional. Our event would not have been a success if it were not for their efforts and that’s something we will always remember.
illustration message bubble