Jersey City, NJ 07307 Map · Phone number

About KM Events Management, LLC

KM Event Management understands how important it is for your vision, culture, and traditions to be fully incorporated in your special event. Our team of experienced event coordinators will work with you every step of the way to help turn your dreams into a reality.

Live each precious moment of your special day, and let us make your memories that will last a lifetime! -KM

Follow KM Events Management, LLC on

17 Reviews for KM Events Management, LLC

• Sheevani

Sheevani · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply Amazing!

We hired KM Events to be our day-of-coordinator for our big day. We didn't have a wedding planner helping us out throughout the wedding process, and being the first one on both sides of my family to get married, PLUS it being a fusion (Hindu/Christian) ceremony, needless to say, we had no idea what we were doing. However, KM tied is all together the day of, and everything ran so smoothly! They were attentive, handled any bumps that came along the way, and made the day feel smooth and seamless. The coordinators were well-prepared, ensured all concerns were mitigated, and always made themselves available. They had a better sense of what was going on that day than I did, which left me feeling incredibly worry-free. I would recommend KM every time!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Roma

Roma Patel · Married on 06/01/2019

Our favorite vendor!

Someone just asked me if there’s any vendor that I absolutely could not be without. Immediately, I blurt out KM Events. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without KM.

When we were first looking for coordinators and speaking to vendors via telephone, it was an easy decision to book KM; Kavita and I ended up chatting for almost 2 hours on our initial consultation! I immediately could tell that her passion for her job, her high-spirited personality, and her respect for family and traditions would be the perfect fit.

During the time leading up to the wedding, I ended up working heavily with Kavita’s husband, Jeffrey, who’s phone I blew up for every.little question and concern. He was prompt in responses, thorough with creating itineraries and explaining details, and just plain down to earth.

Then, the day of Richa and Shama were AMAZING. They were detail oriented, professional, polite, and SO sweet. So calm, collected, and such positive energy - it made me happy just being around them.

Something that meant a lot to me was that they all cared for all the things we cared for. For instance, it meant a lot to us to have our dog present and aside from the other million things they were handling that day, they made sure they knew exactly where my dog was at all times. This wasn’t something that they had to do, but they did because they knew it was something I was worried about. That just goes to show how caring this team is. Big shoutout to Richa, who braved her fear of dogs for me - love you!

I honestly could not have asked for a better team to have spent our big day with. It wasn’t as if they were our coordinators, but they were like our friends. They were so caring and words cannot do justice to how much love we have for them.

KM went above and beyond our expectations and I’d recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Dhara · Married on 07/18/2015

Loved this coordination team! We had KM Events for "the day of" with Kavita, Aakash, & Stephanie & they were beyond exceptional. Kavita kept in contact with us weeks before our big day making a detailed itinerary, bringing all of our hard work together, explaining the whole ceremony to us (making us feel so much more at ease), & gave us welcomed advice/suggestions along the way. Over time, we had many changes with the itinerary up until the day of, & without any hesitation, Kavita would make the changes instantly. The best part was that she was so responsive (literally within seconds) with all of our questions/concerns. The morning of, they arrived early & immediately came to check if the bride & groom are okay. Aakash was always there for me, constantly asking if I was okay, & knew exactly what I needed, (including vitamin water & Tylenol lol), as the bride having someone who met you for the first time yet took care of you like his own friend/sister is worth a million. Furthermore, they were so respectful to our families & made sure they were ready to go. An extremely professional team who also easily communicated not only with each other but with all of our vendors. The day went so smoothly & surprisingly, ON TIME! with 375+ guests. I still get compliments on how the day was so organized & for many of our family & friends, have never seen a wedding run so effortlessly & to the point. They handled all the big/little details for that day & took care of any situations (if any that is), heck, they even made sure we got to eat the food! All the little components we wanted for our wedding were so elegantly executed without feeling like the wedding planners were taking over. We can truly say they worked with us like they are our own family/friends & now have developed a life long relationship. Highly recommend KM Events for your big day, this team will go above & beyond your expectations, you will not have a thing to worry about, & you will actually enjoy your big day!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Award

KM Events Management, LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 10