KM Events Management, LLC Reviews

15 | Jersey City, NJ

15 Reviews for KM Events Management, LLC

15 KM Events Management, LLC Reviews

Dhara · Married on 07/18/2015

Loved this coordination team! We had KM Events for "the day of" with Kavita, Aakash, & Stephanie & they were beyond exceptional. Kavita kept in contact with us weeks before our big day making a detailed itinerary, bringing all of our hard work together, explaining the whole ceremony to us (making us feel so much more at ease), & gave us welcomed advice/suggestions along the way. Over time, we had many changes with the itinerary up until the day of, & without any hesitation, Kavita would make the changes instantly. The best part was that she was so responsive (literally within seconds) with all of our questions/concerns. The morning of, they arrived early & immediately came to check if the bride & groom are okay. Aakash was always there for me, constantly asking if I was okay, & knew exactly what I needed, (including vitamin water & Tylenol lol), as the bride having someone who met you for the first time yet took care of you like his own friend/sister is worth a million. Furthermore, they were so respectful to our families & made sure they were ready to go. An extremely professional team who also easily communicated not only with each other but with all of our vendors. The day went so smoothly & surprisingly, ON TIME! with 375+ guests. I still get compliments on how the day was so organized & for many of our family & friends, have never seen a wedding run so effortlessly & to the point. They handled all the big/little details for that day & took care of any situations (if any that is), heck, they even made sure we got to eat the food! All the little components we wanted for our wedding were so elegantly executed without feeling like the wedding planners were taking over. We can truly say they worked with us like they are our own family/friends & now have developed a life long relationship. Highly recommend KM Events for your big day, this team will go above & beyond your expectations, you will not have a thing to worry about, & you will actually enjoy your big day!

Neha · Married on 05/23/2015

Kavita and her team was great. Through stress times they comforted us and also ensured our itinerary remained on point!

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2015

Brides will be able to breathe easy knowing that KM Events is in charge!! Kavita and her team went beyond our expectations. They provided services with professionalism and charisma which kept everyone happy. We felt like family by the end of the night!

Sanskruti · Married on 11/01/2014

These guys are just absolutely AMAZING. I can't even express how grateful we were to have them manage our events. Kavita and her team were on top of everything and honestly, there were no hiccups. My father-in-law (who is very organized and detailed-oriented) asked me two weeks after the wedding if anything had gone wrong because he didn't notice anything! I told him that I don't think so because we had the most AMAZING wedding planners. We are so appreciative of these guys because I know what bad planners can be like. My brother got married in May 2013 and our family was very disappointed by his planner. As a result we were extremely cautious on going with a planner and wanted to make sure we got an amazing planner. And we lucked out! These guys will make your event a huge success and they really give you an amazing value for what they bring to the table. Brides/Grooms - remember one thing - YOU nor YOUR FAMILIES will be able to take care of all the small details on the day of. You are spending so much on the wedding, it is best to have a planner to take care of it and make sure the event(s) run smoothly. I can not express how happy we are with their work. They are totally worth it!!

Pooja · Married on 08/30/2014

We cannot express how happy we were with Kavita, Jeffery, Akaash, and the entire KM events team! They handled day of coordination for our wedding at the Westmount Country Club on August 30, 2014. Our wedding was not your typical wedding because it was an interfaith wedding, bringing two religions together from two different backgrounds into one big celebration. We had two ceremonies and a reception in one day. The team kept everything running smoothly and on time. Kavita put together a very detail oriented itinerary that helped all the vendors know what to expect. This team is not only professional, reliable, and efficient but they come to your wedding with a lot of energy and positivity. Akaash was always checking up on me and seeing how I was doing. As a bride, it was extremely helpful and calming to have him there. Kavita and Jeffery were always checking in with our families to make sure they were ok. What is very unique about this team is that they truly care about their clients, from the bottom of their hearts. You can tell because they go above and beyond in every aspect. This team did a very good job in helping create one big celebration with a blend of both cultures. We cannot thank them enough for their hard work and dedication into making our wedding the best day of our lives. We will always be grateful. Thank you guys!

Sina · Married on 08/16/2014

In case Captain Obvious hasn't paid you a visit as of recently, here’s some obvious knowledge that he’d like to convey: Every single aspect of your wedding, down to every detail, has to be perfect. Perfect.

With that in the back of our minds, my at the time fiance (and now hubby :]) and I were the standard Type A folks that wanted to clone ourselves so we could do everything ourselves and make sure that everything we planned was executed properly and was in fact pure perfection. Scientifically speaking, unfortunately, we did not devise a mechanism by which we cloned ourselves, but we found a team of planners who would adapt to our way of thinking, attention to detail, timeliness, and awesomeness. Our wedding was perfect. Now perfect is a strong word, and we don’t generally use it loosely, but I must say that KM Events Management went above and beyond and hence they get the royal seal of Perfection. They respected all of our wishes and asks, and also provided input and feedback based on their experience which we thoroughly welcomed and appreciated. Additionally, my hubby and I had tons of questions to ensure our day ran as smoothly as possible, to which they were able to provide extremely valuable answers and advice which led to an optimal schedule and a flawless execution. Even with all of the pre-wedding help and anticipated day of help, because of our Type A nature, we were concerned that we were going to stress and start taking matters into our own hands. However, from the moment we woke up, KM was on top of it and just put us both at ease. Because of KM Events Management, we were able to turn off the Type A, and really focus on celebrating the union of two souls and the infinite love we had for one another as well as our families and friends.

Thank you KM Events Management!

Vikash · Married on 06/28/2014

We can't say enough great things about Kavita, Jeffrey and their team. We hired KM Management for our day of event coordination as we had most of our vendors already picked out. But there were many details that we didn't even think about until we talked to Kavita over the phone. From the first phone call, we felt like we were talking to family more than just another vendor. We had a fairly large wedding (+550 guests) and the day went as smooth as possible simply because of them. Only after developing our itinerary with Kavita did we realize how much of a time crunch we were going to be in on the day of. And when Kavita says she will keep everything on time, she means it! Down to the minute!!! What struck us the most was that we never felt like we weren’t in control of our wedding. They were never pushy or demanding. They never “took over” the event in the sense that it became more about staying on their schedule rather than the families enjoying themselves. This brings us back to Family. They truly are family once you get to know them. When you work with them, it feels as if you are working with a sibling, or a cousin or a best friend and allowing them to manage your proceedings as you normally would if you didn’t hire anyone in the first place. Yet these guys come fully prepared to handle anything and everything and do this with a passion. They put their hearts out into what they do and its because of this that they resonate so well in the minds of their clients. The bond we created with Kavita, Jeffrey and their team truly will be long lasting. We can honestly consider them friends and have recommended them to anyone and everyone asking for wedding help. Simply put, KM Management takes all of your stresses and carries them on their own shoulders. They show up early and leave late. They are involved 100% of the way.

-Vikash & Nikki

Preet · Married on 05/25/2014

KM events were very professional , very very very respectful. , caring . They know how to talk to the parents , groom. , bride and make sure the day is going smoothly and on a timely manner. Monica and I would not have survived if it wasn't for them . Parents, family friends were very impressed . Thank you guys so much for all y'all's help!!

Kalyan · Married on 05/25/2014

We used KM Events Management for "Day of" Wedding coordination. Kavita and her team did an amazing job. The quality of the service was top notch. She came with 2 team members and 1 member each stayed with myself and my wife's side throughout the day and final member coordinated all the vendors. The entire event ran smoothly. She was always available for questions before and even after the wedding. I would recommend KM to anyone looking for planning services for large events. I would have utilized her service for entire wedding planning start to finish if I had known how good she was.

Brintha · Married on 07/13/2013

KM Events Management did a wonderful job as day-of-event coordinators. Kavita, Jeffrey and Aakash were incredibly reliable, professional, proactive, organized and efficient during the day. Kavita did an amazing job with finalizing our timeline, offering sound advice on scheduling from her experience, and were so helpful to me and my family. My family members raved about them, pointing out that our wedding day went to smoothly because of their attention to detail and seamless coordination. When our timing was going a bit off schedule, Kavita kept everyone updated on what needed to be done and moved things along. They really went beyond their roles to make us stress free. My vendors also appreciated her coordination, which helped everyone stay on the same page. I can't thank this trio enough for all their hard work!

Working with KM events was an absolute pleasure! They are so friendly and easy to work with and ensured that our wedding day was executed flawlessly. We used them for same day event planning and I have recommended them to all my close friends getting married. Without them, I honestly could say that I don't think any of our day of wedding functions would have been on time. They take care of business and always do it with a huge smile and good heart. I trust them 100% and would recommend their work to anyone that needs a wedding planner or day of coordinator.. They will not disappoint you!

Amee · Married on 05/26/2013

KM events was one of the most helpful vendors we had in planning our wedding. Kavita's patience, creativity, and helpfulness helped ease my bridal nerves so much! She spent hours on the phone with me and attended meetings, and was very accommodating in all of my last minutes changes to the itinerary that she created for my wedding day. She never made me feel like she was too busy for me or rushed me off the phone. Thank you KM!

=) Amee & Ronak
    Hyatt NB

Shehul · Married on 05/25/2013

When we hired a wedding planner, we wanted them to go above and beyond our requests and help us see what needed to be done that we couldn’t see. This is EXACTLY what Kavita and her team did for us. Kavita and her staff are all-stars in our opinion. Kavita always kept us feeling like we were her only wedding, spent tons of time and energy perfecting our day and followed through on every single detail beyond our expectations. We planned our wedding at the Teanack Marriott and weren’t able to see a lot of our options first hand as there was construction in progress to the days leading up to our event. The KM Events staff was able to send pictures of ideas, along with go on site visits to fully perfect our “vision”. Kavita always made sure that her or her staff always got back to us right away no matter what time we would email them in our frantic moments. Not just Kavita, but her staff, is well trained, knowledgeable and can make any wedding dream come true. Thank you Kavita and the team at KM Events Management for making the vision that we had become a reality.

Kindly,
    Jessica & Shehul Patel

P.S. If anyone would like to contact me for further information please feel free to get my contact information from Kavita or her team.

himanshu · Married on 11/10/2012

"There are no words that adequately describe how pleased all of us are with the magic you worked on December 17. Your attention to detail, your enthusiasm and passion, and your sense of style all contributed to an amazing end result. ...I can't imagine getting through the day without you.” Kavita made the venue amazing, she put her heart and soul into every detail, and it showed as each guest complimented on the decoration, planning, and how well the venue looked. Kavita’s personal touch and professionalism and the best price that we received was the best. Our guests and we will remember her special touches for many years. We found Kavita to be very caring and kind person who followed up on every detail from by helping my daughter for everything. Kavita was our goto person for all our needs and she did an excellent job. Kavita provided a guideline of what was needed to be done, as well as offered many suggestions of quality vendors that she had previous experience with. We would recommend her highly to anyone who is looking for an event planner.

3.5

Kavita and her team were fantastic at our wedding. We hired KM for day off coordination and they helped make sure things worked smoothly. The correspondences prior to the wedding were professional and she made sure she had all the details we wanted marked down for day off execution. On the day she and her team made sure everything ran on time (even early for our wedding ceremony so we got more time to take pictures). The only place I've given them less than 5 stars is on highlighting issues early and creatively helping problem solve. There were some issues we had at our reception because of the reception venue vendors, Kavita could have helped flag them to us slightly earlier in the day and suggest possible solutions to us.