KLM Event Services

Miramar Beach, FL View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

KLM Event Services is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Our events vary from custom designed weddings, birthday events, military functions, charity events and local community support. We are growing and have expanded to now offer services from Panama City Beach to Pensacola. Destin Florida's Emerald Coast has many hidden treasures that have people returning year after year. We would love to share some of these locations with you and give you the dream experience you will never forget.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mari Married on 09/10/2017
    As a professional wedding photographer, I have worked with Tina many times over the years. She always has a very well thought out schedule that gives all vendors room to do their best work and is very calm and friendly while working even on the most stressful of weddings. My daughter's wedding was one of those most stressful of weddings. Hurricane Irma was threatening the area and the governor had declared a mandated closing of the state park that was her venue. In less than 12 hours, the wedding had changed venues and times twice. Tina and her crew remained unflustered and went with the flow. The wedding went off without a hitch and I would highly recommend KLM Event Services!
    Paige Married on 01/16/2016
    KLM Services is amazing! That is the only word to describe my experience. KLM Services not only helped me find the perfect officiant and photographer but helped me with every detail of my ceremony. I got married on the beach and KLM Services was there for us the entire time.
    I can't begin to explain how much their caring nature meant to us. It was an awesome day and like I said, KLM Services is amazing!!
    Donna Married on 05/22/2015
    Tina was beyond wonderful! She planned my wedding within our budget. It was so much more than I had expected. She is very professional yet personable. Our wedding day was perfect.
    Anthony n Donna Hodge

Carrie Alves Photography Inc. Carrie Alves Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

Tina is GREAT ! She is prompt to respond to emails, calls etc. Knows all the top vendors and venues in the area. Has a heart as big as Texas and really cares about her work. Planning a destination wedding from far away is tough, having a really nice and honest person on your side makes it soooo much easier! Call Tina, you won't be sorry!

Powder & Paint Powder & Paint Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gorgeous weddings! Love to work with them. You will be blown away if you chose them to do your wedding.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin Miramar Beach Hotel Weddings

Tina with KLM Event Services is attentive and cares very much about her customers overall experience. Embassy Suites recommends KLM Event Services for your event planning needs.

Miramar Beach, FL, 33550
850-585-5549
Location of (KLM Event Services)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding