Klaar Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,850 Most Popular Price

You are engaged, congratulations!! Now, let's begin the process of planning your dream wedding! I know how overwhelming the planning can be at times and strive to make the entire booking process with me as easy and stress free as possible.

My most popular wedding packages therefore come with a complimentary engagement session -- so that we can get to know one another and learn what kind of poses/candids you like before the big day. I will also help you create a photo timeline of the day so that we together can figure out how many hours of coverage you need and when it is the best time for me to arrive on your wedding day. This way you don't have to pay for unnecessary coverage time or feel pressured into choosing a package over your budget. Nice and easy is what I strive for!

With over 5 years of exclusive wedding photography experience, I have seen it all and am happy to help you answer any non-photo (wedding) related questions you may have as well!

I, Caroline Klaar, graduated from The New England Institute of Art with a Bachelor of Science degree in photography in Brookline, MA and now photograph weddings and portraits full time at both national and international settings. Originally from Sweden, I like to think I bring a european flare to my photos -- airy, bright and colorful -- for a timeless feel you will love just as much years from now as you will today!

Congratulations again, I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Wedding photography services start at half-day coverage and go up to 8 hours of coverage. Depending on the selected collection, services can include a complimentary engagement session and album, as well as access to the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kathryn
    Kathryn H. Married on 12/31/2021

The BEST wedding photographer

Caroline is incredible— both as a person and a processional photographer. She is kind, listens to what you want and delivers MORE than you expect. She produces the most dreamy, flawless in color and composition photos.

From starting to work with Caroline she takes the burdens from you, she delivers a flawless timeline for your day that lets you relax and enjoy everything around you while she captures the moments. She delivered so many photos I wasn’t even expecting that were absolute gems.

You will not be disappointed in Caroline’s skills, she has the eye for capturing your beautiful day.
    Dalya M. Married on 10/29/2021

Great photographer!!!

Caroline is AMAZING!!! She is very responsive and responsible. We had to switch our wedding day at the last minute due to the weather and Caroline was flexible and made the process stress-free. She is professional and very talented, and I highly recommend Klaar Photography for your upcoming BIG DAY!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah P. Married on 10/10/2021

HIRE CAROLINE! You will not regret it!!

Caroline was an absolute blessing for my wedding. She was incredibly responsive and attentive and helped me plan our entire day. I was planning my wedding from Florida so it was super important to me to have someone who I could communicate with quickly and easily and she was amazing. This also meant the first time I met Caroline was my wedding day, though it felt like we had been friends forever. She was incredibly sweet to all our friends and family as we were trying to get everyone together for photos. She sent us a sneak peak within 24 hours and the rest of the photos within 8 weeks, earlier than she quoted us. They are stunning, I honestly didn’t know my husband and I could look so good. I have not a single regret hiring Caroline, she will help your wedding in way more ways than photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Klaar Photography 1
Discount

From now until July 31st, 2019, we offer 25% off our popular heirloom wedding albums to all couples who book us for their 2019 or 2020 wedding. Dates are filling up fast!

Boston, MA, 02115
6172099360
Location of (Klaar Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding