Klaar Photography Reviews

Klaar Photography 6
Klaar Photography 7

Erin Duffy · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Amazing Photographer

Caroline is incredible!!! As a photographer myself, I was very anxious to find a good photographer for my engagement shoot and I 100% found one in Caroline. Our photos were amazing, beautiful, romantic, and captured us perfectly. Along with her gorgeous photos, Caroline is an absolute joy to work with, not only did she make us feel totally at ease, but she made it fun and laughed along with us. She also went above and beyond; she was due to have a baby in a week and she was not only willing to photograph us on a hot day and do whatever it took to get the shot, but she also delivered our preview photos very quickly. Our full gallery was delivered a week later and everyone is raving about the photos. On top of all this she clearly loves what she does which is so important and clearly comes through in her work.

I would absolutely recommend Klaar Photography to any one. I can not wait for her to photograph our wedding!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Corsello · Getting married on 04/02/2020

The best!

Caroline was the absolute BEST photographer! She even traveled to Philadelphia to be a part of our special day. Words can't say enough about how amazing Klaar Photography is!! I would recommend her 1000x over!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Klaar Photography 8
    Klaar Photography 9
    Klaar Photography 10
    Klaar Photography 11

Michelle buckley · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Caroline is absolutely unbelievable at what she does. She is so talented and on top of that, the sweetest person in the world. She is so responsive with communication and is open to any suggestions that we have. We just received our engagement photos that she took all around Boston on a 85 degree day (she is a trooper!). The photos are absolutely stunning, the editing techniques that she used are exactly how she describes, light and airy and I think they have a very romantic feel. They also perfectly capture our personalities and she used the natural light in the best possible way. We cannot wait for our wedding and to work with Caroline again!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 06/14/2019

Caroline Klarr Review

Working with Caroline was so easy. She truly listened when I told her what my daughter wanted as she wanted someone that was non intrusive calm and preferred more close up pictures than ones from a distance. I could tell from my first phone call with her that she was a true professional and really had a passion for photography. She was everything we wanted and more as the pictures are stunning and she was so great to work with. I will hire her again, in a minute!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Klaar Photography 12
    Klaar Photography 13

Molly Garofalo · Married on 06/08/2019

We love Caroline!

I found Caroline early on in our wedding planning process through Instagram. I loved her signature light, bright, airy style which was showcased in all of her photos. Photography was a top priority for my wedding day, so as with any other HUGE decision I immediately questioned my choice - did I shop around enough? should I have chosen someone with more reviews? Spoiler alert... Caroline far exceeded my expectations. We had two engagement sessions, a Khmer wedding ceremony, a rehearsal dinner, and an American ceremony and reception photographed by Caroline - it's safe to say I'm highly qualified to comment on the quality of her work. She photographed our Khmer ceremony on her own and was able to capture every last detail flawlessly. She worked tirelessly for us through our rehearsal dinner that evening and then our American ceremony and reception the following day. Even with three back to back events she was able to do her job with a genuine smile and managed to make us all feel comfortable being photographed. Caroline is a truly talented, hard working, unbelievably sweet woman. She is also responsive, prompt (did I mention that all three of our wedding weekend galleries were delivered on time with just the perfect amounts of sneak peaks in between?) and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Klaar Photography 14
    Klaar Photography 15
    Klaar Photography 16

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Caroline Klaar Photography

Caroline was amazing from start to finish! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day she was super nice and responsive. She’s very professional and knows exactly what she is doing. Caroline was creative and captured everything we could have imagined. We will definitely be referring our friends and family to her in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfection

There aren’t enough words for how incredible Caroline is and how grateful we are to have had her photograph our wedding! We did engagement photos with Caroline before the wedding, and after meeting her the first time and seeing our engagement photos I had zero concerns about our wedding, I knew the photographs would be amazing. Caroline is fun, energetic, personable, professional, and incredibly artistic and talented. She got all of the shots we wanted, but also has an eye for poses and shots that we would have never thought of. Our wedding party and my family LOVED Caroline, and we even had guest comment on how amazing she was! If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further, you will not regret booking with Klaar Photography!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Tara Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

Caroline captured the day better than I could have every asked for!

Caroline was an incredible photographer for our wedding day. Her pictures are stunning, and she was amazing to work with. She cares so much about your happiness, and the photos. It comes across in all her pictures. She is so organized, friendly, and creative! She gave us great suggestions, and was able to capture these moments I never would have remembered without her. Caroline is by far one of a kind! I can't thank her enough. :)

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Boucher · Married on 08/17/2018

Perfect and professional photography

From the bottom of our hearts, we could not have asked for more stunning pictures from our wedding day. Our pictures look like they're from a fairy tale and every time we look at them, they get better and better! Caroline is extremely flexible, easy to work with, and made the whole wedding planning and wedding day calm and fun! Not only did Caroline know how to capture our day with original ideas and stunning lighting, she made the whole process natural, exciting, and with zero stress. My husband and I would highly recommend Caroline to any couple who wants a professional and extremely skilled photographer to capture the most exciting day of their lives. Thank you so much Caroline! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Kelly and Luke Boucher

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Anna

Anna Unander · Married on 07/28/2018

Caroline captured moments I never could have dreamed of!

We hired Caroline for our wedding last summer and she was amazing. Not only with her positive energy and flexible nature, but she managed to capture moments that we didn't expect or plan ourselves - and these are the photos that we love the most. She is very easy to work with and both the photos and editing were to us perfect. If you hire her I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Klaar Photography 17

Stephane · Married on 07/06/2018

After much research my fiance and I selected Mobile Video and Photography to do our photography and video for our wedding day!! He had another photographer but thanks to God we hire Caroline. she really took time to go over everything with us and was always easy to reach if we needed anything at all. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful she is to work with!! Professional, great communicator. so sweet, beautiful soul who made the day so easy flowing and stress free. We are so thankful that we selected you Caroline to be part of our day. Everything was perfect, can not wait to see the pictures. I am so thankful to that we have selected caroline, she is artistic, creative, and a blessing and I would highly recommend using her to anyone looking for people who really care and take pride in the work they do. Thank you so much Caroline! we love you !

Stephane and Daniel

Sent on 07/21/2018

Mariya · Married on 05/27/2018

I cant say enough great things about Caroline and her photography business. There is no doubt in my mind that my husband and I made the right decision by hiring Caroline and her assistants in capturing one of the most special days of our life! She also took our engagement pictures which were absolutely amazing and we had SO many wonderful compliments on them. She made everyone in the wedding party feel so comfortable and was so organized with her work and where she needed everyone to be. She made it very easy to be yourself and that completely showed in everyone’s picture! She is extremely responsive in email and on the phone, is very timely in getting your pictures edited and returned to you, and is truly has the sweetest soul which is so contagious! If your looking for an organized, fun, and genuine photographer then Caroline is your girl! I promise you will not be disappointed! We plan to hire her for anything else in our future that we want captured behind her camera!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Julianne · Married on 05/13/2018

Caroline was AMAZING! We absolutely love our photos, and Caroline was a joy to work with. She is so positive and pleasant to be around, and we loved having her as part of our day. She made a great effort to capture the little details that, as a DIY bride, I truly appreciated. She was responsive and checked in with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding, getting a feel for our vibe and style. We have many of her photos hanging in our home now! We would LOVE to book her for a couple shoot (or family, with our two doggies) when we get back to the Boston area! Thank you Caroline!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Klaar Photography 18
    Klaar Photography 19
    Klaar Photography 20

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Klaar photography as a recommendation from a friend of ours who couldn't stop raving about how amazing their wedding photos were from Klaar Photography. We couldn't be any happier with our decision to follow our friends advice. The memories she captured are nothing less than works of art that we will cherish the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jessie · Married on 09/30/2017

Caroline was an absolute pleasure to work with! Both our engagement photos and wedding photos came out phenomenal. She made the entire experience very comfortable and natural. We love candid photos, Caroline did such a great job capturing all those important moments in both our engagement and wedding photos. She was very responsive and easy to communicate with throughout the wedding planning process and we really appreciated that. We were very pleased with our experience working with Klaar Photography!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Sara · Married on 10/07/2016

Caroline and her team are extremely professional and easy to work with, not to mention super talented! My husband and I wanted to stay stress free throughout our wedding planning process and Klaar Photography delivered. We knew were excited after we got our engagement photos back, but after we saw our preview from the wedding...WOW. The color/lighting and vintage venue made for beautiful pictures. The overall happiness of the day was captured perfectly. Caroline is so pleasant and is great at communicating what she is envisioning, she made it seem so easy! I am so glad she was apart of our best day ever!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Antigone · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing work

Working with Caroline was an absolute dream. When choosing a photographer we were looking for someone with a great eye, beautiful shots, and quality photos, all while sticking within our budget. Working with Caroline, we received that and so much more. From our engagement photo shoot to receiving our wedding photos, she was so personable the entire time. Her understanding of the day / how it flows majorly put me at ease - she definitely knows what she is doing!! I highly recommend her for your photo needs :) You won't be sorry!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Klaar Photography 21
    Klaar Photography 22
    Klaar Photography 23
    Klaar Photography 24
    Klaar Photography 25
    Klaar Photography 26

Caroline · Married on 08/18/2017

I absolutely loved working with Caroline for my engagement and wedding photos! She is so sweet and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera from the moment we met her. She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process, making it really easy to work with her. I really appreciated that she sent us multiple sneak peaks of our wedding photos and within a month had the entire wedding album online for us to view (not to be taken for granted!). Also another added bonus was that our wedding album was included in the package and I was able to make my own edits to it before it was printed.

Sent on 03/30/2018