Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kitsch Event Styling

We offer complete floral design for all aspects of your event. From an intimate wedding to a grand celebration, we can create a unique design that you envision for your special day. Call us for a consultation!

Follow Kitsch Event Styling on

• Real Weddings 2

4 Reviews for Kitsch Event Styling

• Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and beyond--Talented, Accommodating, and can make any vision even better than you imagine

Claudia is hands down fantastic. She is so much more than a florist- her event styling is impeccable as well. She made my vision of a Mediterranean wedding happen to the T--and even better! Her artistry with the florals and eye for decor is unmatched-- I would trust her with any style! She also has a great selection of rental items which makes putting together the perfect floral and decor so easy. Claudia even got a few items for me that she didn't already have in stock for me to rent. She was so flexible with my change of venue and encouraging through the whole process. AND I was able to have my dream wedding in budget! I recommend Claudia and her team for any event--and especially would trust her with your wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Debbie · Married on 05/27/2017

Where do I start with how wonderful this woman is plus her work is unbelievable! I planned a very quick wedding in Austin due to military time restrictions on my daughters fiance with my daughter and I living in CA. We knew nothing about Austin or its vendors. We were recommended to Kitsch by Eclipse Events who also is wonderful and I couldn't have had anyone better! Claudia is the most kind and caring vendor I believe that I have ever worked with besides Rebecca at Eclipse. This woman delivered absolutely beautiful flowers and set up a whole arch made on tree limbs alone that was just gorgeous! She worked with me for those couple of months until she knew exactly what we wanted in all aspects of the wedding. She was so ready to help getting other things we needed as well and her connections seem to be endless. She just went above and beyond what we paid her for. She is the best and I am so glad that we were blessed to be recommended to her. I would recommend her above 5 starts if there was an option! Her staff worked in the humidity for hours getting our venue set up. When flowers came that were off in color, just nature, completely out of her control, she immediately made changes that made everything work perfectly. You will never regret hiring her, she is worth every cent you would spend!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kitsch Event Styling's reply:

Wow Debbie you flattered me with your kind words!!! Since the moment I spoke with you and Kelsey on the phone I was very receptive to your needs and understood the complexity of planning a wedding from out of state. I put myself in your shoes and wanted to help you in any way I could to make this whole process a little bit easier for you. Nothing makes me happier than to hear that you all were so happy with the results! This is what all my work, which I love, is worth while. Thank you for trusting me on your daughter's most special day! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Kelsey!

Megan · Married on 10/13/2016

I couldn't be happier with the amazing floral and decor Kitsch Event Styling put together for my wedding! Claudia is so sweet and was easy to work with from day one. She was very helpful in letting us know our floral options to create the vision for our big day and to stay within budget. We are still beyond impressed with how beautiful everything turned out!! The centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, bouteneirs, and especially the special arrangement for the large cross at our ceremony were all so gorgeous and exactly what we wanted! We received a ton of compliments on the flower arrangements from our guests. I couldn't imagine anyone else doing such a great job. Claudia is a wonderful person and truly talented! We will definitely be using her services for future events. I highly recommend Kitsch Event Styling!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kitsch Event Styling FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,556.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Cakes ROCK!!!
    Cakes ROCK!!! Wedding Cakes

I've worked with Kitsch Event Styling on weddings & events, & their floral work is outstanding! They create imaginative arrangements & vignettes using creative & unexpected items that truly set the tone for a fantastic event.

• Cedar Park, 78613 See on map