Kissimmee Florist

Kissimmee, FL View map
$1,500 Typical Price

$1,500 Typical Price

Flowers are the visual statement of you and your wedding. Remember, wedding flowers should be a personal reflection of you. They set the mood and communicate the emotion of your special day. We listen to you. Allow us to take your ideas,combine it with our knowledge of color combinations and the best florals for your time of year, to create that special look just for you.

Big or small all weddings are wonderful events that happen just once. Trust is very important when you are choosing a vendor and you have lots of choices. We have been serving Brides in Central Florida and all around this great state for over 40 years. Every Bride is an individual to us not just another event. Your friendship and trust in us important and we strive to earn that from every couple we work with.

My is Nancy and I look forward to helping you turn the vision of your day in to reality.

Lori K. Married on 10/19/2019

Nancy is wonderful

Nancy and her team did a fantastic job. We met Nancy 8 months before our wedding and she made wonderful suggestions. She listened to what our thoughts were and made them happen. We are out of state and it was so easy to communicate and keep updated on progress!!! We love Nancy!!
    Elizabeth K. Married on 05/18/2019

Spectacular, personalized service with beautiful results

We chose Kissimmee Florist for our wedding décor and flower needs with Nancy being our main point of contact. From start to finish, the process with Nancy was absolutely amazing and seamless. From our initial conversation in discussing our wedding theme and how we wanted our wedding to look, I knew that this was the company we would want to work with. Nancy has many years of experience in this specialty and it shows. She listened to our requests and gave great suggestions on how to make the look even more beautiful. We were very comfortable working with her and she was very flexible if we needed to make changes during the months leading up to the wedding.

The day of the wedding was absolutely spectacular! She walked into the room where I was getting ready to show me my bouquet and words cannot express how beautiful it turned out! It was everything I wanted and more with the color scheme that I wanted and with the absolutely gorgeous flower arrangement presented to me. In addition, she displayed her attention to detail by adding in little seashells in my bouquet as our wedding was beach themed. We had not discussed that previously, but it was the perfect addition (and wonderful surprise I might add) to my bouquet and it was also added to my Maid of Honor’s bouquet as well as the other flowers for the ladies in the family.

Lastly, the decorations for the reception area were incredible!!! Nancy did not miss a beat when it came to sticking with my wedding theme and decorating the space. Our guests gave so many wonderful compliments on the floating candle centerpieces, which is exactly what I wanted. I fell in love with how she decorated our tables, including the sweetheart and cake tables. There were rose petals everywhere with seashells scattered. It was the most beautiful space I had ever seen.

If you are looking for a florist who is flexible, on time, personable, and gives quality service with beautiful results, Kissimmee Florist is the perfect fit for all of these needs. I could not be happier with how our wedding décor turned out and I am very pleased with not only the results, but with the customer service that we received throughout this process. Thank you for everything that you have done for us! Keep up the great work!
    Emily Married on 03/31/2019

Best Florist

They went above and beyond for my husband and I's wedding at the Orlando Science Center! They made the entire atmosphere beautiful, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect night!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Taylor Rental of Central Florida Taylor Rental of Central Florida Wedding Rentals

We recommend all of our clients to Kissimmee Florist for all of their floral needs! The team at Kissimmee Florist is very reliable, always on time, friendly and extremely talented!

1213 w. oak st Kissimmee, 34741
Location of (Kissimmee Florist)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding