Kiss Me in Carmel Vintage Event Rentals

Carmel by the Sea, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kiss Me In Carmel Vintage Event Rentals is a vintage wedding rental business serves the California Central Coast area. This all ONLINE boutique specializes in customized details that tell your unique love story!

We have Wedding, Micro-Wedding & Elopement Packages!

Just Added: Flat Rate Wedding Lounge Packages!

Make your wedding magical and memorable with thoughtful details! Specializing in designing events with vintage, elegant, coastal, BOHO styling and now: "modern bohemian" style! To produce one-of-a-kind events, they can supply props that are specially selected to match your gathering’s theme and ambiance. With their styling services, they are able to provide backdrops, ceremony arches, sweetheart tables, tablescaping, serving dishes & cake/sweets display, lounge furniture, photo booth with vintage camper and neon signage. As well as rehearsal dinners, showers, bachelorette parties, flat lays & styled engagemment photo shoots,. Kiss Me In Carmel Vintage Event Rentals is happy to manage white glove delivery, setup, and retrieval of their items.

AREAS SERVED:

Carmel by the Sea, Pebble Beach, Carmel Valley, Big Sur, Pacific Grove, Monterey Bay & the surrounding area

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$90

What is the starting price for tables?

$29

What is the starting price for chairs?

$15

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$100

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Melanie
    Melanie S. Married on 07/15/2022

So chic and cute!

Hiring Amy from Kiss Me In Carmel Vintage furniture was the absolute BEST decision I made for our ceremony furniture and decor. She was always responsive and quick to reply when communicating with her and turned my wedding vision and dreams into a reality. Our wedding was on the beach and I knew it wouldn’t be an easy task to get all the furniture out there but they did and it all looked so beautiful. All of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve gone to and I can say a huge part of that was because of Amy and her team. She even met with me a month prior at the beach to help make sure everything would go according to plan. I 1000% recommend Kiss Me In Carmel Vintage Furniture for your wedding decor needs.

Kiss Me in Carmel Vintage Event Rentals's reply:

Awww...totally OUR PLEASURE! I truly had goosebumps watching you walk down the stairs toward your groom and son! (Hugs!)
  • Chloe
    Chloe M. Married on 09/04/2021

My Fairy Godmother !

I absolutely love Amy! She has a wonderful eye for wedding decor & she will exceed your expectations. I got engaged in January of 2021 and initially was planning an elopement which turned into a micro-wedding. Immediately after seeing her website, I contacted her. From the beginning of the process which consisted of Pinterest boards to the minor details like our song printed on an old typewriter, she worked her magic. She was so kind and patient through the process, here and there sending me her ideas. My theme was Midsummer Nights dream and she did a magical job, truly! We had fairy lights, moss on the tablescape, merengue mushrooms that she made herself, and so much more. All through dinner, my guests and I gasped at all the little details and couldn't stop gushing over how beautiful she made our treehouse venue look. She has the most perfect, curated vintage items - some of which she has collected for years. If you are looking to rent for your wedding, look no further! I highly recommend working with Amy from Kiss Me In Carmel vintage rentals! ✨
  • Dena
    Dena Married on 07/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You want it, you get it!

Amy was so amazing! I was looking for a specific arch for the ceremony and I just couldn't find it. I was going to settle with some modern arches she had, but she responded saying she would add the hexagon arch to her inventory for me. I was just so happy! After some more talking she even added some geometric shaped cake stands as well. She was just so helpful and would send me so many things to look at and consider adding.

You can see Amy is very passionate in what she does and she goes above and beyond!

Kiss Me in Carmel Vintage Event Rentals's reply:

Dena! Thank You! It was so fun to help you bring your wedding vision to LIFE!
    ps. EVERYONE should use bubble guns for the BEST dreamy pictures like yours! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Kiss Me in Carmel Vintage Event Rentals 1
Offer
Luxury Lounge
Flat Rate of $1250 (plus delivery & pick up)

Create the lounge of your dreams in 10 easy steps!
1. Select Settee
6. Select 3 Side Tables
7. Select 3 Petite Details
8. Select Lanterns
9. Select Pillow color-select 3
10. Option: Backdrop (add an additional $250.00)
Then add to your wishlist and email us your selections and we will create your custom story board for your final approval and double check availability!

San Carlos 2NE of First Ave Carmel by the Sea, CA, 93921

Open On Line 24 hours a day/7 Days a week!
Location of (Kiss Me in Carmel Vintage Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding