Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

40 Reviews for Kiss and Makeup

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017

Lisa is incredible. From the trial to the wedding day she was a dream to work with. Not only is she insanely talented, she's just an awesome person. My makeup was flawless all night, my 6 bridesmaids looked beautiful. She was super receptive to feedback and questions and truly wanted all of to feel beautiful, which we did. Lisa was cool and calm and quick but we never felt rushed. I loved having Lisa as a part of my day.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Tess · Married on 07/08/2017

Let me start by saying that Lisa is an all around amazing person. Working with her was one of the very best decisions I made for my wedding. She did my makeup for my engagement shoot as well as for my wedding day. And, I have never felt more beautiful! Her and her daughter did the makeup of all of my bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and grandmother. When Lisa says the makeup is waterproof, that is no joke. It rained during my wedding ceremony, not just a little, it poured. No one's makeup even budged, it held through tears, a torrential downpour and still looked completely flawless!! I am so thankful for her, she is the very best!! Choose her for your wedding, you will be blown away!

Sent on 08/13/2017
  • F

Fallon · Married on 05/20/2017

Lisa from Kiss and Makeup was recommended to me from a friend who is a wedding planner. For someone in the business to mention her told me that she must be good, and she was exactly right! From my initial inquiry all the way to my big day she was super helpful and overall awesome to work with. Not only does Lisa make you look beautiful on the outside, but she also makes you feel good on the inside with her upbeat attitude and sparkling personality. To anyone who wants to look their best and be stress free (who doesn't?) on their wedding day I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Real Weddings

• Sewickley Photography, LLC
    Sewickley Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Lisa is a lovely person first and foremost. Her sweetness and genuine interest in her clients are just two reasons she stands out. Lisa is a creative genius with an artistic eye that can enhance any Bride's beauty. You are definitely in fabulous hands with her! She will take care of your beauty needs from start to finish. Her talent is unmistakable, her care is the finishing touch to help create your perfect look.

• Leeann Marie Photography, LLC
    Leeann Marie Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Lisa's work is beautiful! My brides always rave about their makeup when she adds her magic touches!

• Greensburg, 15601 See on map