29299 Prestwick, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Kirstin Burrows Photography

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY, DON’T LOOK ANY FURTHER. WELCOME TO KIRSTIN BURROWS PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am based out of Lake Elsinore CA, though I travel wherever my clients need me (which I love doing). I am a mother to a wonderful little girl and wife to an amazing husband. I love people and am passionate about every one of my clients and what I get to capture for them.

Things in our lives change so very fast, I have realized this even more now that I am a mother. It seems like just yesterday we welcomed our daughter into our lives and now she is going to school. When Hannah joined our family, my love for photography turned into a passion as I wanted to capture everything about her before it changed. All of those moments are so very fleeting, and I wanted to save everything.

I work hard to provide you images that you will not just like, but be in love with. More than just images, I want to provide all of my clients an experience that they will have forever.

My clients desire lasting memories. Through my images, they are able to look back and remember those days with great details, and they know they have worked with a professional.

With every session that I do, I seek to honor God with the gift of photography that I was given.

A few fun facts about me, I am a licensed music teacher, I can play 24 instruments, I competed in Miss Seattle as a part of Miss America and won the Spirit of Seattle award, I started skiing when I was three years old, I am a Christian, I studied to be a ballroom dancer, I got engaged 5 weeks after meeting my now husband for the first time, I believe in true love, I am an only child, we have two beagles who are our fur children, I have dyslexia, and I LOVE my job!!!

I serve families and couples in all of Southern CA and nation-wide. I would be honored to get to work with you to provide the experience and images that you are looking to receive.

I hope that you enjoy what you see. Please contact me to schedule your session!

Contact me on 951-824-8309 | kirstinburrowsphotography@gmail.com

Kirstin Burrows Photography 6
Kirstin Burrows Photography 7

Jackie Jacobs · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Hiring Kirstin Burrows as my wedding photographer was absolutely the best decision I could have made! Leading up to the wedding, she sent out questionnaires about what photos I wanted and who I wanted in them to ensure she captured everything I wanted. She was always immediately responsive to any question or suggestion I had. On the day of the wedding, she was amazing. As the bride, I did not have to worry about a single thing as Kirstin is very good at seeking out all the guests and ensuring they are where they need to be for photos. She worked extremely hard throughout my entire day and even stayed late when we were running behind schedule. She even showed us a sneak peek of our wedding photos at the wedding dinner and the morning after! She had all the photos to me within a couple weeks of the wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. I could not be happier and am blown away by the quality of my wedding photographs. I cannot wait to hire Kirstin Burrows again!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Kirstin Burrows Photography 8
    Kirstin Burrows Photography 9
    Kirstin Burrows Photography 10
    Kirstin Burrows Photography 11

Arianna · Married on 05/19/2019

Kirstin captures amazing moments!

Kirstin was great to work with from beginning to end. She was willing to work with our budget and do a customized package to fit our needs. She was fully prepared with clear umbrellas for the unpredictable rain and a bride hanger for my dress! Our wedding was on a limited time frame and she kept us all on schedule. Her and her second photographer captured such great moments throughout our wedding that we’ll get to look back on forever. She is very knowledgeable and will tell you how to pose or position yourself to get that perfect angle. She is also very sweet and surprised us with a lovely gift when we went to view all our amazing photos she captured.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Kirstin Burrows Photography 12
    Kirstin Burrows Photography 13
    Kirstin Burrows Photography 14

Cristina Aguirre · Married on 03/30/2019

Loved having her for our wedding! She’s amazing, and works like a coordinator.

Kirstin went above and beyond all expectations we had for a photographer. She makes taking pictures enjoyable, and we enjoyed the mini games to capture our candid expressions. Kirstin is very creative, professional, personable, and knows how to direct/conduct a photoshoot. Our pictures have turned out amazing, and you can tell she really loves what she does and cares for her customers. Would highly recommended!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Kirstin Burrows Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Kirstin Burrows Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Kirstin Burrows Photography 2
    Anniversary Special

In honor of the ninth anniversary of my company (and my daughters ninth birthday) I am offering 9% off any of my wedding packages booked by the end of August 2019! Looking forward to working with you soon!

• Bouquet Sound
    Bouquet Sound Wedding DJs

Kirstin Burrows is not only a phenomenal photographer, she is a true perfectionist and knows her craft. Not only will she surprise you with a same day edit that will blow your mind if you're a bride and groom, you'll be able to take beautifully romantic photos with your spouse because her personality that makes you feel at ease. After your wedding day not only will you have a great photographer to use forever, you'll have a new friend. Contact Kirstin Burrows and schedule a consult NOW! Search is over.

• 29299 Prestwick Lake Elsinore, CA, 92530 See on map
    2069793711 (Other Phone Number)