29299 Prestwick, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Kirstin Burrows Photography

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY, DON’T LOOK ANY FURTHER. WELCOME TO KIRSTIN BURROWS PHOTOGRAPHY.

I am based out of Lake Elsinore CA, though I travel wherever my clients need me (which I love doing). I am a mother to a wonderful little girl and wife to an amazing husband. I love people and am passionate about every one of my clients and what I get to capture for them.

Things in our lives change so very fast, I have realized this even more now that I am a mother. It seems like just yesterday we welcomed our daughter into our lives and now she is going to school. When Hannah joined our family, my love for photography turned into a passion as I wanted to capture everything about her before it changed. All of those moments are so very fleeting, and I wanted to save everything.

I work hard to provide you images that you will not just like, but be in love with. More than just images, I want to provide all of my clients an experience that they will have forever.

My clients desire lasting memories. Through my images, they are able to look back and remember those days with great details, and they know they have worked with a professional.

With every session that I do, I seek to honor God with the gift of photography that I was given.

A few fun facts about me, I am a licensed music teacher, I can play 24 instruments, I competed in Miss Seattle as a part of Miss America and won the Spirit of Seattle award, I started skiing when I was three years old, I am a Christian, I studied to be a ballroom dancer, I got engaged 5 weeks after meeting my now husband for the first time, I believe in true love, I am an only child, we have two beagles who are our fur children, I have dyslexia, and I LOVE my job!!!

I serve families and couples in all of Southern CA and nation-wide. I would be honored to get to work with you to provide the experience and images that you are looking to receive.

I hope that you enjoy what you see. Please contact me to schedule your session!

Contact me on 951-824-8309 | kirstinburrowsphotography@gmail.com

mission inn wedding 2

32 Reviews for Kirstin Burrows Photography

Laura Mazariegos · Married on 08/09/2019

Dream come true

When you plan a destination wedding, the biggest struggle is, how do I find someone to capture the best moments of the biggest day of your life.... Kirstin surely knows how to do that. From the first time I spoke on the phone with her, she calmed my nerves and walked me through the whole process so she wouldn't miss any of my must have pictures.
    During our wedding day, she was very professional and very cheerful. All my guests complemeted her and mentioned that she knew exactly what to do to bring the best smiles out of everyone.
    The day we got our pictures... i was in awe...i was reliving the best day of our life!!! The quality of the pictures and the detail really was able to bring the best out of us as well as our guests.. thank you so so much Kirstin.. you are truly amazing!!!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Kirstin Burrows Photography's reply:

Thank you both so very much! I adored working with you both and telling your story thought images was truly my pleasure! I can't wait to work with you again! ~Kirstin

Jackie Jacobs · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Hiring Kirstin Burrows as my wedding photographer was absolutely the best decision I could have made! Leading up to the wedding, she sent out questionnaires about what photos I wanted and who I wanted in them to ensure she captured everything I wanted. She was always immediately responsive to any question or suggestion I had. On the day of the wedding, she was amazing. As the bride, I did not have to worry about a single thing as Kirstin is very good at seeking out all the guests and ensuring they are where they need to be for photos. She worked extremely hard throughout my entire day and even stayed late when we were running behind schedule. She even showed us a sneak peek of our wedding photos at the wedding dinner and the morning after! She had all the photos to me within a couple weeks of the wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. I could not be happier and am blown away by the quality of my wedding photographs. I cannot wait to hire Kirstin Burrows again!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Kirstin Burrows Photography's reply:

I can't thank you two enough for giving me the honor of capturing your day. You are an amazing couple and you both made it so easy for me to get stunning images of the two of you. I can't wait to come and capture the next part of your story! ~kirstin

Arianna · Married on 05/19/2019

Kirstin captures amazing moments!

Kirstin was great to work with from beginning to end. She was willing to work with our budget and do a customized package to fit our needs. She was fully prepared with clear umbrellas for the unpredictable rain and a bride hanger for my dress! Our wedding was on a limited time frame and she kept us all on schedule. Her and her second photographer captured such great moments throughout our wedding that we’ll get to look back on forever. She is very knowledgeable and will tell you how to pose or position yourself to get that perfect angle. She is also very sweet and surprised us with a lovely gift when we went to view all our amazing photos she captured.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Kirstin Burrows Photography's reply:

We had a crazy weather day for your wedding but I am so glad that we got some stunning images to tell your story. I can't wait to work with you both again very soon.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kirstin Burrows Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Kirstin Burrows Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bouquet Sound Wedding DJs

Kirstin Burrows is not only a phenomenal photographer, she is a true perfectionist and knows her craft. Not only will she surprise you with a same day edit that will blow your mind if you're a bride and groom, you'll be able to take beautifully romantic photos with your spouse because her personality that makes you feel at ease. After your wedding day not only will you have a great photographer to use forever, you'll have a new friend. Contact Kirstin Burrows and schedule a consult NOW! Search is over.

• 29299 Prestwick Lake Elsinore, CA, 92530 See on map
    2069793711 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Kirstin Burrows Photography)