Kinney Studios

Dallas, TX View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Congratulations! You've got the vision we'll make it happen. We know you want to look your best for your special day, afterall it's a once in a lifetime. We know that the details that you so painstakingly have gone through from your dress to rings to flowers for your day so we keep all of your sentimental thoughts and details in mind as well as your personality to create a once in a lifetime custom story book just for you.
Kinney Studios has two photographers so that we capture each moment to ensure your wedding day is a rousing success. My name is Ashley your right hand woman for your special day. I'll be there for you through thick and thin not only on your wedding day but, to help with anything that you may need so far as suggesting trusted vendors just for you and getting you connected with reputable yet resonably priced vendors that are just as concerned about your wedding day as you are. I have been photographing for 20+ years now. Our second photographer is a Richard, a male so that he can help to capture all of those pre-wedding moments with the groom and he's also our in-house graphic designer.
I am a long-standing and founding member of the Southwest Wedding Professionals and all of my trusted vendors are as well. Come by Kinney Studios 2695 Villa Creek Dr., #b145 Farmers Branch, TX 75234 or call us at 972 841-0840 or 817 915-2574 and see how we can "Put Your Best Face Forward."

Congratulations, again and best wishes to you and yours on your journey!

Ashley.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
    Marcus Married on 12/22/2015
    Kinney Studios was impressive.
    Misti Married on 06/06/2009
    She was Great!!!! When I have my family pics done I am def. going back to her!!!!
    Chris Married on 08/05/2005
    Kinney studios was everything and more!

4Star Events, LLC 4Star Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Ashley is great! She is very artistic and creative with her photography. She is the type of photographer you will go back to for all your family photos (post wedding) because you can establish a comfortable relationship with her that is long lasting!

Red Oak Municipal Center Red Oak Municipal Center Wedding Bands

I just love working with Ashley Kinney! She is very talented, professional and flexible. I would recommend her to anyone.

Beautiful by Kelli Beautiful by Kelli Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kinney Studios is a wonderful photography studio. I have worked with them several times and greatly enjoy their high level of professionalism as well as the work that they turn out. They are personable, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile to help out a client or another vendor. I know that when Kinney Studios is one of the vendors that a bride is using that there will be no headaches or heartaches to come!

2695 Villa Creek, #B145 Dallas, 75234
817-915-2574

Open Studio. Just give us a ring 972 841-0840 or 817 915-2574.
Location of (Kinney Studios)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding