Kindred Spirits Weddings

Dover, NH View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$175 Typical Price

Thank you for considering Kindred Spirits Weddings for your special day.

We are a group of Justices of the Peace, located in New Hampshire. Our philosophy is to help make this special day as stress-free and painless as we can. We work closely with each couple to make their wedding ceremony special and meaningful.

Please visit our website at http:\\www.kindredspirits.wedding for more information and to contact us. We are not always able to respond to inquiries left here. Thank you for your understanding.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$175

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Jewish
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

Karen Getting married on 07/07/2022

Simply Amazing

Kindred Spirits Weddings was the perfect choice for our intimate ceremony. Mary made every part of putting together our ceremony, easy. She carefully worked in our requests for vows and for our children to be part of the ceremony. The end result was an amazing ceremony that is worth a life time of love.
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 12/07/2021

Compassionate and Professional

Changing our dream wedding to an elopement was definitely not something I would have ever anticipated before the pandemic hit. While I was excited to marry my college sweetheart of 8 years, it was difficult to postpone all festivities and not have any guests present at our wedding. Mary made us feel so supported with her easy communication, professional guidance throughout the process, and was generous enough to take pictures of my husband and I with her own camera. She helped us select a gorgeous location for our sunrise ceremony and was willing and eager to hike the mile and a half trail at 5:00 AM with us. We planned to have a friend lead our vow renewal ceremony next year with all the guests we originally anticipated coming to our wedding, but we're reconsidering that, as Mary was so wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend Mary!
  • Leyla
    Leyla T. Married on 11/04/2021

Stress free, peaceful ceremony

Mary was a great choice for our needs. We wanted something very low-key and intimate in the woods. She was happy to oblige walking a mile out into the woods so we could do the ceremony on a bridge over water. Her words were beautiful and her calm demeanor kept us relaxed throughout. Bonus points for wearing her Patriots jacket!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Dwight Phetteplace Dwight Phetteplace Wedding Musicians

As an officiant, Mary doesn't push a one-size-fits-all ceremony ( and, believe me I see plenty who do). Instead she is open to the unique wishes of each couple, offering alternatives, and guiding them to put their own vision into place. She is a friendly, open, and flexible presence, and working with her will bring a sense of peace and ease to your planning. There is no greater testimonial than the fact that my wife and I chose Mary to officiate our own ceremony ...and she was spot-on perfect.

Emerald City Events & Photography Emerald City Events & Photography Wedding Planners

I recently had the privilege of working with Kindred Spirits Wedding Services and it was one of the smoothest ceremony processes I have witnessed to-date. Mary is intuitive, sensitive to the needs of the clients and strives to make the process as simple and painless as possible for all involved. As a wedding planner, I do everything I can to align my business with vendors who I feel embody the true spirit of what we all seek to do in this business - We make people's dreams come true - And Mary and her company radiate that spirit! I'm honored to say they are my first choice for officiating services and I look forward to working with them in the future.

18 Beaumont Drive Dover, NH, 03820
Location of (Kindred Spirits Weddings)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding