Kindred Spirits Weddings

Dover, NH View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$175 Typical Price

Thank you for considering Kindred Spirits Weddings for your special day.

We are a group of Justices of the Peace, located in New Hampshire. Our philosophy is to help make this special day as stress-free and painless as we can. We work closely with each couple to make their wedding ceremony special and meaningful.

Please visit our website at http:\\www.kindredspirits.wedding for more information and to contact us. We are not always able to respond to inquiries left here. Thank you for your understanding.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$175

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Jewish
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Vicitoria
    Vicitoria F. Married on 09/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A wise and patient advisor.

We initially chose Mary among many others, but once we made the decision, what we appreciated the most was her guidance about our vows. She provided an extensive list of
    examples and in doing so she enabled us to create our own, which given that we are in our seventies were quite out of the norm.
    In addition Mary's professionalism was impeccable.
    Ariel C. Married on 08/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mary was very helpful and made my wedding just perfect! It was so exciting, I recommend her 100%.
    Karen Married on 07/07/2022

Simply Amazing

Kindred Spirits Weddings was the perfect choice for our intimate ceremony. Mary made every part of putting together our ceremony, easy. She carefully worked in our requests for vows and for our children to be part of the ceremony. The end result was an amazing ceremony that is worth a life time of love.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Dwight Phetteplace Dwight Phetteplace Wedding Officiants

As an officiant, Mary doesn't push a one-size-fits-all ceremony ( and, believe me I see plenty who do). Instead she is open to the unique wishes of each couple, offering alternatives, and guiding them to put their own vision into place. She is a friendly, open, and flexible presence, and working with her will bring a sense of peace and ease to your planning. There is no greater testimonial than the fact that my wife and I chose Mary to officiate our own ceremony ...and she was spot-on perfect.

Emerald City Events & Photography Emerald City Events & Photography Wedding Planners

I recently had the privilege of working with Kindred Spirits Wedding Services and it was one of the smoothest ceremony processes I have witnessed to-date. Mary is intuitive, sensitive to the needs of the clients and strives to make the process as simple and painless as possible for all involved. As a wedding planner, I do everything I can to align my business with vendors who I feel embody the true spirit of what we all seek to do in this business - We make people's dreams come true - And Mary and her company radiate that spirit! I'm honored to say they are my first choice for officiating services and I look forward to working with them in the future.

18 Beaumont Drive Dover, NH, 03820
Location of (Kindred Spirits Weddings)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding