Kindred Spirits Weddings Reviews

73 | Dover, NH

73 Reviews for Kindred Spirits Weddings

Daniel Cronin · Married on 06/26/2020

Amazing wedding experience

Mary was incredibly helpful and responsive in planning our elopement wedding. We wanted to do it outside and she was very flexible about times based on weather conditions. Her ceremony and vows are wonderfully crafted. We are also so grateful that Mary was willing to lend her photography skills for us as well, she took some amazing pictures that will be keepsakes for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/13/2020

Thank you Mary!!

Mary was amazing! My husband and I just got married TODAY and Mary was such a delight to work with! She was easy going, calm and so so kind. She was the perfect person to marry us! At the very beginning she told us she wanted our wedding ceremony to be how WE wanted it to be. She made sure to explain and show us all of the different options of how the ceremony could go. She was super quick with responses while emailing back and forth before the wedding and answered absolutely any question that I had. Thank you so much Mary for making our wedding perfect for us! You are a rockstar!!

Sent on 06/13/2020

Sera · Married on 09/14/2019

Mary was amazing

mary was absolutely amazing to work with. Me and my wife were most nervous about the ceremony but she was very patient and helped us through everything we had questions about and made the whole speaking infront of tons of people very easy. She was quick with responding to any emails or phone calls within the same day. I couldn’t of imagined having anyone else be there to marry us we are so blessed to have found her.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/12/2019

Couldn't ask for a better JP

Mary was great! She is everything you want in a JP and then some! She had a great selection of several different readings and was flexible with adjusting it to our specific needs. She was very thorough in reviewing everything that we needed to know and do for the ceremony. If you are looking for a great JP, your search is over!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Burke · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

Mary was absolutely wonderful. Very professional and maintained excellent communication with us from start to finish. I highly recommend her services :)

Sent on 08/12/2019

Anna · Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Last Minute Wedding

My fiancé and I are planning the big white wedding at the end of the month. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we had to get married ahead of the big day. I called Mary, a local JP and she was instantly welcoming and calming .... to the bride to had to quickly find a new way to get married with less than two weeks! Mary was able to make an appointment with us in two days time, drive to our home and preform an amazing, brief and intimate ceremony in the comfort of our home.
    We even surprised two guests who just thought they were coming over for dinner and she didn’t miss a beat with joining right in on the fun.
    Best of all she was efficient is sending the marriage license out the next business day so we can move forward with that (god awful) process! To top it all off she even recommended I go to social security first to make it that much easier!
    10/10 service. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mcdaniel · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly Amazing!

Mary was so sweet and accomodating, she made our day go smoothly and she was so respectful of anything we asked for. She made our day perfect. She was very thoughtful and attentive, we could not have asked for a better JoP! Thank you so much Mary!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Nikki · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!

Mary was wonderful to work with! She was calming and gave us a lot of freedom with our ceremony. She was also very responsive to every question I asked. Thank you Mary!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Lewis · Married on 03/17/2019

Our elopement was perfect!

I am so pleased we had Mary to officiate our marriage ceremony. She is professional, responsive and accommodating. I would highly recommend Mary. We eloped but may have another ceremony with family and friends at a later date. I will definitely be contacting Mary for that. Thank you so much for making our special day so wonderful.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Rachel Wentlent · Married on 11/10/2018

Private Elopement

Mary was awesome! We emailed her last moment for an elopement service. She was so flexible and responsive. The ceremony itself was perfect ... just the two of us, very private and intimate. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you!!! We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Mary - Wedding 10/10/2018

Mary was very helpful with us, especially being so close to the event date. We are a young and very stressed couple and needed something easy for the ceremony, and Mary kept things easy for us. She provided us a packet of different options and let us change things around if not provided. She is very fast at responding and was flexible with meeting times. She made our ceremony touching and sweet, and we thank her so much for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Cass

Cass · Married on 10/13/2018

Mary was an absolute lifesaver. I wasn't the bride-but the sister of the bride. We hit a few road bumps that day (rain when the ceremony was outdoors!) but Mary was calm, cool and collected and helped us make educated decisions about maybe moving the ceremony under the tent. She went above and beyond and, luckily, the clouds held long enough that we could do the ceremony outside. When it came time for the ceremony Mary had the perfect balance of holding the guests' attention and making sure all eyes were on the couple. She was super flexible beforehand in helping them craft a ceremony that fit who they are. We also have a big motley crew of a family and Mary was able to make the ceremony "click" with our many pieces.
    One thing that struck me: all throughout the time before the ceremony, while she we were all caught up in dealing with rain and a few other "not as planned" issues, she had her mind and focus on the couple at all times. She checked in with the bride and reassured her, she met with the groom to make sure everything was set.
    If you're contemplating booking Mary for your wedding, do yourself a favor and just do it!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

My husband and I were extremely happy with using Mary and Kindred Spirits as the JP for our wedding ceremony. We aren't part of a congregation, and didn't feel comfortable asking a family friend to become an "ordained minister for a day". We started reaching out to JPs in NH, and from the initial response we really felt comfortable using Kindred Spirits. We wanted something heartfelt, but individual (like I'm sure everyone does), and we were able to achieve the perfect balance with Mary's guidance. She was responsive, encouraging, and offered to meet with us via phone or in person as needed. I also liked that she only booked one wedding per day, so I didn't have to worry about anything on the day.
    The week before the wedding, my fiancé started changing vows and readings - Mary was fantastic and let him make adjustments right up until the morning of the wedding. She made us feel at ease so that we could really just concentrate on and enjoy each other during the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 10/14/2018

TIFFANY · Married on 09/08/2018

What a joy it was to work with Mary! My husband and I got married this past September and she made everything about this process easy and stress free. Not only does Mary care about her clients but she truly listens to what they would like in the ceremony. The way we go about deciding exactly what is said in the ceremony and how individualized it was, was amazing. Mary was very professional and was always on time! She really makes you feel at home and there is an ease about her that makes the ceremony magical. Our ceremony was so special because of her. We would recommend her to anyone that comes our way! She made our day wonderful!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Liz · Married on 08/04/2018

Mary is nothing short of incredible! She swooped in and saved us last second for a JP when ours fell through. She was very quick to respond, helped us put together the most beautiful ceremony we could ever have imagined and even stuck out the rain with us for a dry ceremony! I cannot recommend Mary enough to ANYONE looking for a JP. The professionalism, experience and ceremony you will get, is absolutely priceless. Thank you so so much, Mary. You made our wedding day so much more beautiful.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Barbara · Married on 07/20/2018

Mary was awesome! As a "mature" couple, we found Mary to be extremely flexible and responsive to our style and needs. She was able to accommodate our very small, casual outdoor ceremony with an easy going but professional attitude. She was very timely with all correspondence, took away any stress related to the ceremony details, and was able to adapt to our last minute scheduling changes. We really enjoyed sharing this special day with Mary and our close friends and would strongly recommend her to officiate your ceremony.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Robin · Married on 06/16/2018

I am so happy that we found Mary, she was nothing short of amazing! Always quick to respond to emails. Mary made this whole process very easy for us! Extremely professional, on time, and the perfect fit for our ceremony!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kristy · Married on 06/02/2018

Mary was wonderful through everything! She was very prompt responding to anything, accommodating when I showed up an hour late to my wedding, and did a beautiful job when everything finally got back on track. I would recommend kindred spirits to anyone getting married in this area!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Aria/Mason · Married on 06/01/2018

It's hard to even put into words how wonderful working with Mary was. From day one she was so responsive, kind, and helpful. We met with her to figure out some details and she was on time and very professional. Even down to emailing her, she responded so fast we were completely amazed and blown away and especially grateful. We had made several changes to our ceremony over time and she was super accommodating with all of that as well. For our ceremony she arrived early and we even got a slightly early start which was very exciting. The ceremony itself was beautiful and she did such a great job. Overall I can't praise her kindness, patience, and work ethic enough. Seriously save yourself a headache and just pick Mary!!!

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2018

Mary made us feel very comfortable and relaxed as soon as we met her. She offered to be contacted at any time to meet or all to ask questions. She gave us many options for the ceremony that we customized and selected. She made the license and contract process smooth. She made our day that much more special. Thank you, Mary. You were wonderful!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Mary was wonderful!!! She has a gentle, kind and confident presence that put me and my now husband at ease from start to finish. She offered helpful guidance, and the tools for my husband and I to create the perfect ceremony for us. She is flexible and truly focused on making your ceremony exactly what the couple wants. We couldn't be happier with how our ceremony turned out.

Joan · Married on 05/02/2018

Mary is the best! She remained calm while I was stressing over getting my paperwork and license on time for the wedding which HAD to be on May 2. Everything worked out with our last minute ceremony at our last minute site choice thanks to her. With just the 2 of us, she made our day very, very special. Oh, and...she took some great pictures for us, too.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Michael · Married on 04/22/2018

Mary was our JP, and she was amazing. We had a wonderful ceremony, everything went so smoothly and stress free for both of us!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Carolann · Married on 11/03/2017

Mary was ourP for our ceremony this past Friday at Dell Lea Weddings and Events. She was absolutely amazing and easy to work with. From the very beginning she was so kind and helped us to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. She gives you a wedding guide to help put your ceremony together which we found took a lot of the stress off of us in planning the ceremony. Mary is very responsive to every email and phone call. Everything from the first time we talked to the rehearsal to the wedding she was great. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our ceremony was. We would 100% recommend Mary if you want a stress free experience and beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Shelly · Married on 09/08/2017

Mary was a pleasure to work with! Always easy to get in touch with, and the paperwork with all the different steps, for the ceremony, was extremely helpful for us to select our personalized wording, made the ceremony absolutely beautiful, and memorable. Also, very reasonable fee. We without question,, recommend Mary to anyone. She was perfect!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017