Pittsburgh, PA 15201 Map · Phone number

About Kimberly Reed Photography

Fresh, fun, edgy and artistic, Kimberly Reed Photography offers wedding photojournalism with a creative twist. Inspired by emotion and influenced by fashion, the story of your wedding day is captured in a photographic essay you'll love to share. By accepting a limited number of wedding commissions each year, you are assured the personal attention you deserve.

• Carrie Whetsell Photography
33995f242a64e436 1221584000793 md 067
cn 9746

3 Reviews for Kimberly Reed Photography

Kate · Married on 08/16/2008

Kim is awesome, amazingly talented and super fun to be around! When my fiancee and I met her there was absolutely no doubt about it - she was the one for us! Her work is of the utmost quality and her style is very unique. Her photos create a window for the viewer that makes them feel as though they were actually there standing right next to the couple while they're being photographed. She captures the true light of the couple and her 'posed' shots are so natural you would never know they'd been posed. The product she provided us with is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I will recommend her to every couple I know getting married! She is absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 10/09/2008

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2008

LOVED Kim. I would recommend her to anyone. My husband and I do not consider ourselves to be a very photogenic couple (we're honest with ourselves, it's OK) - but Kim managed to make us look great! All of our friends and family were so impressed with our pictures. We kind of splurged on the photography part of the wedding costs, because 6 months later after the wedding has come and gone, the pictures are all we have besides the memories. We could not be happier with our pictures - looking through them is like re-living the day. Kim (and her second shooter Dana Scheler) really did an awesome job of catching it all - moments AND emotion! Even people who weren't there were able to experience our day just by looking at the pictures - that really means a lot to me.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Stacy · Married on 03/01/2008

Kim is a truly amazing photographer and really captured our wedding perfectly. Her and her second photographer, Abie, were professional, fun, and took great shots to put together a photojournalistic adventure of our wedding day. I would recommend her services to anyone...it is more than worth it!

Sent on 04/17/2008

Award

Kimberly Reed Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?

• Joanne Bartone, Photographer
    Joanne Bartone, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Simply put, Kimberly Reed is a sweetheart of a person with the "sweet" photographic talents to match, in the cool sense of the word that is! Kim's photographic style is trendy, chic and fashionable and her work provides an inspiration to brides who aren't afraid to take a risk and allow Kim to capture their playful sides. I know Kim well as both colleague and friend and I can say, without any hesitation that Kim is a delight to be around and her dedication to her craft and clients results in happy, happy clients! I give Kim my highest endorsement and recommendation and know that if you hire her you had better be prepared to be overwhelmed by her creative imagery in the end! BIG love, Joanne Bartone, Photographer / www.joannebartone.com / www.joannebartoneblog.com

• Jeremy Ganss Productions
    Jeremy Ganss Productions Wedding DJs

What can I say about Kim that her beautiful pictures can't say for them self? With in the first 10 minutes of chatting with Kim, I knew we would become good friends. Her personality is very laid back and she is always laughing and having fun. I am sure this makes all of her brides and grooms feel at ease while she captures their love of the day. Kim's work speaks for itself, and Kim's personality is One-Of-A-Kind!

• 5Senses Events Design
    5Senses Events Design Wedding Planners

Kimberly Reed is a marvelous photographer. Her professionalism, enthusiasm, and graciousness is unparalleled. Her work is exquisite and most importantly, her customer service is top quality. She is my preferred photographer of choice and as a Grace Ormond Platinum photographer, there is no better endorsement.

• Pittsburgh, 15201 See on map