Kimberly Harrell Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Kimberly Harrell Photography is a wedding and engagement photography company operating out of Denton, Texas. Kimberly is a talented storyteller who strives to create timeless collections that reflect the love stories of her clients. With traditional photographic techniques, she strives to encapsulate the very essence of every event she attends throughout her work.

Kimberly Harrell Photography provides a wide range of offerings to ensure a fully tailored experience for every client. Along with coverage on the day of your event, you are welcome to avail of engagement and boudoir photo shoots. Kimberly is happy to travel to document your celebration and offers packages for destination weddings. Your photographs can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, proofs, and canvas art, as well as save-the-date and thank-you cards.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Racey Married on 12/04/2021

Simply amazing

Search no more! Kimberly is exactly who you need on your wedding day! I cannot recommend her enough! She was amazing from the moment we spoke on the phone to the moment we received our pictures, which was just a short week after our wedding day. She created our timeline and accommodated everything I needed in the short amount of time I had available. She exceeded every one of my expectations I could have had for my photos.
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee B. Married on 10/09/2021

The absolute best!

Kim is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Photography was one of my top priorities when choosing vendors for our wedding and she did not disappoint. Not only is she super sweet, listens to what you want, and fun to be around, her pictures are absolutely amazing. She turned two people who are usually camera shy and awkward and made us feel like a million bucks. She photographed our engagement pictures, my bridals, and our wedding. Kim, thank you from the bottom of my heart for capturing the most precious memories from the best day, we couldn't be more grateful!
    Humeyra C. Married on 09/25/2021

wedding photoghrapher

Kimberly is an amazing photographer. She is a top-notch professional. She loves her job and reflects that into her work. She’s an amazing human being to share your most special day. She’s very punctual, responsible, kind. her skills are amazing. I can guarantee that you will love it. I cannot describe how much we loved working with her and feel so lucky to get to know her and trust her with our wedding photography. it will be a peace of mind, just choose her and let her do her Magic. I will be personally looking forward to plan events that will give me a chance to hire her as my photographer in the future.

Kimberly Harrell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Humerya! I’m so happy I was a part of your wedding day! It was such a pleasure meeting you and Emre!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

38 photos · 01/18/2020

Deals

Kimberly Harrell Photography 1
Discount

Educators K-12 can get 10% off their wedding packages! Thank you for all you do!

Kimberly Harrell Photography 2
Discount

Active & Veteran Military, Police Officers, Firefighters, and EMS - I appreciate your services more than I can ever express, and it’s my pleasure to extend a 10% discount to your wedding photography package. Please Note: Though I appreciate ALL servicemen & women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community.

Team

Kimberly Harrell
Kimberly Harrell
Owner/Lead Photographer

I am Kimberly Harrell, a wedding photographer serving the Dallas Fort-Worth metroplex and Destinations worldwide. My style is light and airy with pops of color - I want your photos to feel as bright and joyful as you are without ever going out of style!

I have been married to my best friend, Aaron, for 10 years. We live in Denton and have two beautiful children - Andrew and Anna.

Denton Denton, TX, 76210
Location of (Kimberly Harrell Photography)

Kimberly Harrell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kimberly Harrell Photography include in the starting price?

Kimberly Harrell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kimberly Harrell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kimberly Harrell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kimberly Harrell Photography offer?

Kimberly Harrell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kimberly Harrell Photography offer?

Kimberly Harrell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kimberly Harrell Photography offer for wedding events?

Kimberly Harrell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kimberly Harrell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kimberly Harrell Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Kimberly Harrell Photography offer?

Kimberly Harrell Photography currently offers 2 discount promotions for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding