Kim Graham Photography

Charleston, SC View map
$3,205 Most Popular Price

$3,205 Most Popular Price

I am passionate about my profession and so blessed to be a part of such momentous occasions. By the end of the day, I feel I know my subjects well and can tell their story beautifully and accurately through my photo documentation. I incorporate many editing styles and no two weddings are alike. Your personality and style will be reflected throughout your photos.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,225

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,205

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Laura
    Laura Married on 06/12/2021

Outstanding!!

Struck gold with Kim. I highly recommend her as she is truly an expert and was a joy to work with. I can’t recommend her enough. Ten stars 🌟
    Kim S. Married on 05/12/2020

Amazing experience! Hire her now!

Kim Graham does such beautiful work! She was so kind in helping us with our questions leading up to our wedding and went above and beyond what any other photographer would provide in terms of service and attention. Kim is fantastic at making you feel like you’ve known her for years and before you know it- you’ve forgotten about being nervous about taking pictures at all! She knows how to use backgrounds and light like the most expensively priced photographers in the country and her rates can’t be beat.
    In addition- she’s beautiful, fun, and just a joy to be around. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone hands down and my husband and I love artful photography and don’t take skill in this area lightly. We couldn’t be more thrilled with how our photos turned out.
    Thank you, Kim!!!
    Alayne Married on 05/18/2018
    Kim was absolutely amazing and one of the sweetest people ever, we felt like we had known her for years! We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos on Kiawah Island. The sunset was unreal and Kim made us feel so comfortable the entire time! If you are looking for a photographer book her NOW!!!
    We look forward to working with her in the future! :)

Kim Graham Photography's reply:

Oh, Alayne!! You were the special part of that session with your willingness to try anything I suggested. Chris and you were a pure delight to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Weddings by Richard Burton Weddings by Richard Burton Wedding Officiants

Kim Graham is, in a word, a magician! She makes the improbable look effortless.

Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Wedding Hair & Makeup

Whenever I work with Kim, I know I'm going to have "eye candy" for my website gallery!

The Green Hanger Shop The Green Hanger Shop Wedding Dresses

Kim has an amazing "eye" with her camera! She captures the essence of the day from every angle and is a delight to have around during the event. She blends in and takes the right shots without stopping the action and spirit of the occasion. She also does beautiful portraits! Reasonably priced, easy to work with, dependable, prompt, brilliant...she's the whole package.

1958 Treebark Dr Charleston, SC, 29414
Location of (Kim Graham Photography)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding