PO Box 80532, Charleston, SC 29416 Map · Phone number

About Kim Graham Photography

I am passionate about my profession and so blessed to be a part of such momentous occasions. By the end of the day, I feel I know my subjects well and can tell their story beautifully and accurately through my photo documentation. I incorporate many editing styles and no two weddings are alike. Your personality and style will be reflected throughout your photos.

Follow Kim Graham Photography on

628b7f6fec7de07d 1235010737857 IMG 1142p
IMG 7591p

18 Reviews for Kim Graham Photography

Alayne · Married on 05/18/2018

Kim was absolutely amazing and one of the sweetest people ever, we felt like we had known her for years! We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos on Kiawah Island. The sunset was unreal and Kim made us feel so comfortable the entire time! If you are looking for a photographer book her NOW!!!
    We look forward to working with her in the future! :)

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kim Graham Photography's reply:

Oh, Alayne!! You were the special part of that session with your willingness to try anything I suggested. Chris and you were a pure delight to work with!
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 05/14/2017

AHH! Kim is just the sweetest person and the best photographer! My (now) husband picked her to do our surprise engagement shoot and I think she was as excited as I was! She did a great job guiding us into poses that look natural, not stiffly posed. I myself still looking through those pics. On our wedding day, she charmed our crazy families and somehow made the whole process of group photos seem effortless. She knew our venue and how to work the light at our bright outdoor wedding. She was never in the way but always present for the shot. PICK HER NOW!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kim Graham Photography's reply:

Oh Ellen!! : ) You and Mark have a special place in my heart! I'm excited to see your face when you get these pictures back!

Stacy · Married on 10/15/2016

Kim is amazing! I had a small wedding in Georgetown SC. I had never met her but knew she was going to do a great job from phone calls and emails. She made things affordable and was willing to help out with any questions I had since I didn't have a wedding planner. When she got to my venue I fell in love...She is beautiful with the sweetest personality! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kim Graham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,205.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Weddings by Richard Burton
    Weddings by Richard Burton Wedding Officiants

Kim Graham is, in a word, a magician! She makes the improbable look effortless.

• Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston
    Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Wedding Hair & Makeup

Whenever I work with Kim, I know I'm going to have "eye candy" for my website gallery!

• The Green Hanger Shop
    The Green Hanger Shop Wedding Dresses

Kim has an amazing "eye" with her camera! She captures the essence of the day from every angle and is a delight to have around during the event. She blends in and takes the right shots without stopping the action and spirit of the occasion. She also does beautiful portraits! Reasonably priced, easy to work with, dependable, prompt, brilliant...she's the whole package.

• PO Box 80532 Charleston, 29416 See on map