Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kim Graham Photography

I am passionate about my profession and so blessed to be a part of such momentous occasions.  By the end of the day, I feel I know my subjects well and can tell their story beautifully and accurately through my photo documentation.  I incorporate many editing styles and no two weddings are alike.  Your personality and style will be reflected throughout your photos.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

Kim was absolutely amazing and one of the sweetest people ever, we felt like we had known her for years! We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos on Kiawah Island. The sunset was unreal and Kim made us feel so comfortable the entire time! If you are looking for a photographer book her NOW!!!
We look forward to working with her in the future! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alayne , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AHH! Kim is just the sweetest person and the best photographer! My (now) husband picked her to do our surprise engagement shoot and I think she was as excited as I was! She did a great job guiding us into poses that look natural, not stiffly posed. I myself still looking through those pics. On our wedding day, she charmed our crazy families and somehow made the whole process of group photos seem effortless. She knew our venue and how to work the light at our bright outdoor wedding. She was never in the way but always present for the shot. PICK HER NOW!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ellen, 5/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Kim is amazing! I had a small wedding in Georgetown SC. I had never met her but knew she was going to do a great job from phone calls and emails. She made things affordable and was willing to help out with any questions I had since I didn't have a wedding planner. When she got to my venue I fell in love...She is beautiful with the sweetest personality! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews

11 Photos

My Photo Album

11 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Kim Graham is, in a word, a magician! She makes the improbable look effortless.

Whenever I work with Kim, I know I'm going to have "eye candy" for my website gallery!

Kim has an amazing "eye" with her camera! She captures the essence of the day from every angle and is a delight to have around during the event. She blends in and takes the right shots without stopping the action and spirit of the occasion. She also does beautiful portraits! Reasonably priced, easy to work with, dependable, prompt, brilliant...she's the whole package.

Events