16 Reviews for Kim Graham Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
15 Kim Graham Photography Reviews

Kim was absolutely amazing and one of the sweetest people ever, we felt like we had known her for years! We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos on Kiawah Island. The sunset was unreal and Kim made us feel so comfortable the entire time! If you are looking for a photographer book her NOW!!!
We look forward to working with her in the future! :)

Profile Picture Alayne , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AHH! Kim is just the sweetest person and the best photographer! My (now) husband picked her to do our surprise engagement shoot and I think she was as excited as I was! She did a great job guiding us into poses that look natural, not stiffly posed. I myself still looking through those pics. On our wedding day, she charmed our crazy families and somehow made the whole process of group photos seem effortless. She knew our venue and how to work the light at our bright outdoor wedding. She was never in the way but always present for the shot. PICK HER NOW!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Kim is amazing! I had a small wedding in Georgetown SC. I had never met her but knew she was going to do a great job from phone calls and emails. She made things affordable and was willing to help out with any questions I had since I didn't have a wedding planner. When she got to my venue I fell in love...She is beautiful with the sweetest personality! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

By far the best photographer in Charleston, SC. Not only is she gorgeous and great to work with, but her pictures she takes are perfect! She has the ability to capture people naturally and in a way that could not be staged. She is not pushy and does not rush you and she has so many great ideas and all of her pictures turn out amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture User4845618, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING!! There is absolutely not one thing negative I could say about Kim! Not only is she completely precious, she took the most unbelievable pictures. She fit right in to my quirky wedding and showcased it beautifully!!! She will be forever my go to photographer!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kim Graham is one of the best photographers in Charleston. I love her work, personality, and she is wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim was great. The quality of her work is very high. She is very personable and easy to work with. I would recommend Kim to anyone that needed a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/19/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim was wonderful! She has the best artistic eye for pictures and she is such a nice sweet person to be around. She added to the enjoyment of our wedding day and has given us the most gorgeous pictures to remember our special day. We love Kim and hope to use her again to capture special memories and events.

Profile Picture Allison , 8/8/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kim did a wonderful job with our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding/reception pictures. She really listened to the things we wanted and made them happen! We've gotten tons of compliments on our pictures, and how well she captured the moments of our wedding/reception without being intrusive. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/2/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim is a great catch! She is fabulous to work with and is extremely professional. She is easy to get along with and continues to exude her warmth and creative ideas from the moment we met her, to even still as we put together our final albums. She seems to truly enjoy what she does and has an eye for the candid moments of our wedding day. Kim really listens to what is important to the bride and works to not only meet but exceed our expectations. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim is a wonderful person to have involved in your important wedding. Most importantly, she is an extremely talented photographer and really captures her subjects and the spirit of the event. She does wonderful portraits, too. Definitely the BEST value in Charleston and surrounding area!

Profile Picture Judy, 5/17/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kim Graham is great! I can't say enough about her work and her personality...she makes you feel like she's known you forever :-) Awesome person and wonderful photographer. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Laura , 3/15/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim Graham Phtotography was and continues to be my first and only choice for photography services. They met and far exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. I cannot imagine better quality, price, or customer service and continue to book KGP for family sessions, even though I live in Tennessee. We vacation in Charleston regularly and always book KGP during our trips.

I have and will continue to recommend KGP to friends and family and am certain they will have the same experience. KGP manages to make their clients feel comfortable and confident during sessions, resulting in truely wonderful photography.

Profile Picture Ellie , 5/27/06, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kim was/is an amazing photographer! I still reccomend her to anyone I know getting married in the Charleston area.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/29/06, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not even begin to describe how thrilled I was with Kim's work. I have never met someone with such talent- she captures the feeling in each image. The attention to detail is what really touched me- never made us stop once to capture a moment, she was so silent and invisible, but she felt like one of the family and never missed a beat. My best vendor of the wedding!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/16/05, 1 Review