Kim Graham Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Laura
    Laura Married on 06/12/2021

Outstanding!!

Struck gold with Kim. I highly recommend her as she is truly an expert and was a joy to work with. I can’t recommend her enough. Ten stars 🌟
    Kim S. Married on 05/12/2020

Amazing experience! Hire her now!

Kim Graham does such beautiful work! She was so kind in helping us with our questions leading up to our wedding and went above and beyond what any other photographer would provide in terms of service and attention. Kim is fantastic at making you feel like you’ve known her for years and before you know it- you’ve forgotten about being nervous about taking pictures at all! She knows how to use backgrounds and light like the most expensively priced photographers in the country and her rates can’t be beat.
    In addition- she’s beautiful, fun, and just a joy to be around. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone hands down and my husband and I love artful photography and don’t take skill in this area lightly. We couldn’t be more thrilled with how our photos turned out.
    Thank you, Kim!!!
    Alayne Married on 05/18/2018
    Kim was absolutely amazing and one of the sweetest people ever, we felt like we had known her for years! We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos on Kiawah Island. The sunset was unreal and Kim made us feel so comfortable the entire time! If you are looking for a photographer book her NOW!!!
    We look forward to working with her in the future! :)

Kim Graham Photography's reply:

Oh, Alayne!! You were the special part of that session with your willingness to try anything I suggested. Chris and you were a pure delight to work with!
  • Ellen
    Ellen Married on 05/14/2017
    AHH! Kim is just the sweetest person and the best photographer! My (now) husband picked her to do our surprise engagement shoot and I think she was as excited as I was! She did a great job guiding us into poses that look natural, not stiffly posed. I myself still looking through those pics. On our wedding day, she charmed our crazy families and somehow made the whole process of group photos seem effortless. She knew our venue and how to work the light at our bright outdoor wedding. She was never in the way but always present for the shot. PICK HER NOW!

Kim Graham Photography's reply:

Oh Ellen!! : ) You and Mark have a special place in my heart! I'm excited to see your face when you get these pictures back!
    Stacy Married on 10/15/2016
    Kim is amazing! I had a small wedding in Georgetown SC. I had never met her but knew she was going to do a great job from phone calls and emails. She made things affordable and was willing to help out with any questions I had since I didn't have a wedding planner. When she got to my venue I fell in love...She is beautiful with the sweetest personality! Highly recommend her!
    Brenda Married on 06/01/2016
    I found Kim via another vendor I was working with. She is a doll to work with and wow to her photo's. I feel very lucky to have found Kim she has a gift in her shot's. Don't second guess your choice to use Kim she is awesome!
  • User2279870 2+ years ago
    By far the best photographer in Charleston, SC. Not only is she gorgeous and great to work with, but her pictures she takes are perfect! She has the ability to capture people naturally and in a way that could not be staged. She is not pushy and does not rush you and she has so many great ideas and all of her pictures turn out amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Kim Graham Photography's reply:

Thank you very kindly for your review!!!
    R Event on: 06/02/2013
    O my goodness all I can say are great things about the whole experience. See I planned a weekend getaway with my wife for her birthday. I sent a random e-mail out to about 5 photographers in the area. Checking there pricing for 1/2 hour photo shoot in downtown Charleston, SC. They started coming back with fees in the 200 and 300 range. Then Kim came in with a price that was right on point. I was clear on what I wanted. and she was clear on what she was going to provide. Some nice pictures in the area. My wife is beautiful and I wanted someone to capture the moment. The other thing that made this work out great, it being a lady taking the pictures. That in it self allowed my wife just to relax, be very ladylike and have some fun with the whole thing. In the 1/2 hour I know she may have taking at least 100 pictures. Rather they were in the trees or on the old brick roads. After the pictures there was about a 2 week processing. Then we got the preview of the images. My wife looked and was just amazed on how they came out. It was one of those things out of about 60-70 pics, I will say I need somewhere to put them all.

I would not have traded the experience for nothing. I know my wife wants to take some more pics. This time who knows. Might be something personal, inmate or just grown. If I wanted to call on anyone to make my wife feel comfortable with what she is doing. Kim will be the one.

Thanks Kim, the made the experience amazing!!!
    R & D Aldridge
    Hannah Married on 08/13/2011
    AMAZING!! There is absolutely not one thing negative I could say about Kim! Not only is she completely precious, she took the most unbelievable pictures. She fit right in to my quirky wedding and showcased it beautifully!!! She will be forever my go to photographer!
    Jessica Married on 04/24/2010
    Kim Graham is one of the best photographers in Charleston. I love her work, personality, and she is wonderful to work with.
    Michelle Married on 09/19/2009
    Kim was great. The quality of her work is very high. She is very personable and easy to work with. I would recommend Kim to anyone that needed a wedding photographer!
    Allison Married on 08/08/2009
    Kim was wonderful! She has the best artistic eye for pictures and she is such a nice sweet person to be around. She added to the enjoyment of our wedding day and has given us the most gorgeous pictures to remember our special day. We love Kim and hope to use her again to capture special memories and events.
    Kristin Married on 05/02/2009
    Kim did a wonderful job with our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding/reception pictures. She really listened to the things we wanted and made them happen! We've gotten tons of compliments on our pictures, and how well she captured the moments of our wedding/reception without being intrusive. We highly recommend her!
    Erin Married on 04/11/2009
    Kim is a great catch! She is fabulous to work with and is extremely professional. She is easy to get along with and continues to exude her warmth and creative ideas from the moment we met her, to even still as we put together our final albums. She seems to truly enjoy what she does and has an eye for the candid moments of our wedding day. Kim really listens to what is important to the bride and works to not only meet but exceed our expectations. We couldn't have been more pleased.
    Laura Married on 09/27/2008
    Kim was amazing to work with. We asked her to do our engagement pictures before the wedding (we wanted some good pictures of us as a couple we aren't very photogenic). We loved the pictures. Kim was wonderful at our wedding. She was everywhere and probably got hundreds of pictures (several of our guests commented on how many pictures she must have taken). We can't wait to see the pictures!
    Judy Married on 05/17/2008
    Kim is a wonderful person to have involved in your important wedding. Most importantly, she is an extremely talented photographer and really captures her subjects and the spirit of the event. She does wonderful portraits, too. Definitely the BEST value in Charleston and surrounding area!
    Laura Married on 03/15/2008
    Kim Graham is great! I can't say enough about her work and her personality...she makes you feel like she's known you forever :-) Awesome person and wonderful photographer. I highly recommend her!!
    Ellie Married on 05/27/2006
    Kim Graham Phtotography was and continues to be my first and only choice for photography services. They met and far exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. I cannot imagine better quality, price, or customer service and continue to book KGP for family sessions, even though I live in Tennessee. We vacation in Charleston regularly and always book KGP during our trips.

I have and will continue to recommend KGP to friends and family and am certain they will have the same experience. KGP manages to make their clients feel comfortable and confident during sessions, resulting in truely wonderful photography.
    Amy Married on 04/29/2006
    Kim was/is an amazing photographer! I still reccomend her to anyone I know getting married in the Charleston area.
    Melanie Married on 04/16/2005
    I can not even begin to describe how thrilled I was with Kim's work. I have never met someone with such talent- she captures the feeling in each image. The attention to detail is what really touched me- never made us stop once to capture a moment, she was so silent and invisible, but she felt like one of the family and never missed a beat. My best vendor of the wedding!