701 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Kiaya Marie Photography

Hello friends!

I am so happy you are here! I can't wait to meet you!

My name is Kiaya, and I am a wedding photographer and videographer living in Santa Cruz.

If affordability, promptness, attention to detail, adventure, and human connection are all important to you, then you are in just the right place.

Planning a wedding can already be SO stressful at times (or most of the time). I want to create an easy going experience for you, so you can confidently check off this part of the list and know, you will be taken care of. I am genuinely invested in you as a couple and all that you want your wedding day to be, so hopefully you can feel a little more at ease throughout the planning process with me by your side.

I am in the business of capturing Love in its most sincere forms. Real, authentic moments are what creates the most genuine magic inside a photograph. That means when you hire me, you are getting more than a photographer, you are getting a friend too! I don't want you to feel like a stranger is following you around for a whole day, I genuinely want to get to know you, your story, and your values so that I can deliver photos that tell your story and are representative of you guys! My approach helps to capture those real, authentic, candid moments while also making sure that all of your expectations are met. Working with me is a blend between a guided photography experience, where I will coach you with fun prompts and direction to help you feel at ease in front of the camera, and a photojournalistic/documentary approach, where I take a step back while you guys are in the moment and present with one another. I will blend and shift between my two approaches as necessary during your wedding day in order to deliver gorgeous candid photographs that really capture the feeling of the day with a cinematic style.

I aspire to create a warm, empathetic, and comfortable environment that allows you to thrive and be in the moment. I never want you to feel like you have to put on some crazy performance for me to make the photos work. Both magic and art are created when you can simply be yourself, and in order for you to be able to do that I aim to foster the most nurturing environment possible.I am motivated to make sure you feel the presence, warmth, and joy of your day when you get your final gallery!

I want to support you as much as I can through this process! I will work with both you and the wedding planner to help establish a timeline for the day. The most important thing to me is that you are fully able to be present and just enjoy your wedding day- I want to keep things as low stress as possible! The more we talk and iron out the details, the easier it is for me to be in just the right place at just the right time to deliver a stunning finished product.

I cant want to connect and get this party going! Let’s make sure you have a wedding day that you will never forget!

Much love my friends,

Photos 50 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

1 Reviews for Kiaya Marie Photography

Kiaya Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Kiaya Marie Photography

Kiaya Smith

Kiaya Smith

Owner & Lead Photographer

Hey everyone! My name is Kiaya (k-eye-yuh), and I am the owner of Kiaya Marie Photography.

I love hiking, camping, exploring all of the national parks, pretty much anything outside and I am down!
Living in Santa Cruz basically means I spend every spare moment on the beach hanging out in the water, building epic sandcastles, and collecting shells!
I am a child of the classic rock and roll.
I LOVE chocolate.
I am definitely a people person, I love making new friends and connections, and I especially love going to get coffee with my brides and grooms (I am a caffeine connoisseur). And most of all, I love attending all of your beautiful love days! Each wedding is something new and different, and I have appreciated every single one, big and small! Showing my passion for photogrpahy by captruing some of your guys most beautiful days is such an honor. So, welcome new friends! I can't wait to meet you, let's be freinds! :)

+ More Details
- Less Details
Matthew Kropschot

Matthew Kropschot

Videographer

Hey everyone! I'm Matt and I am the videoogrpaher here at Kiaya Marie Photogrpahy. I love everything about the outdoors, working out, acting on the stage, cold brew cofee, and creating videos for you lovely people! Kiaya is my partener in everything we do, which is why our work is so unique. She inspires me to work harder and to always be thinking outside of the box to give our clients the expereince they desire and deserve. Every wedding is such a great expereince, theres something uniquely great about each one! I can't wait to meet you all!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 701 Beach St Santa Cruz, CA, 95060 See on map
    916-756-9311 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kiaya Marie Photography)

Kiaya Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kiaya Marie Photography include in the starting price?

Kiaya Marie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Kiaya Marie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kiaya Marie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Digital Files

What photography styles does Kiaya Marie Photography offer?

Kiaya Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kiaya Marie Photography offer?

Kiaya Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kiaya Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Kiaya Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kiaya Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kiaya Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Kiaya Marie Photography offer?

Kiaya Marie Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.