14340 Highway 160, Walnut Grove, CA 95690 Map · Phone number

img769
GazeboDaniel

8 Reviews for Ryde Hotel

Adele · Married on 06/30/2012

My dream came true and the Ryde made it possible!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Amy · Married on 07/03/2011

Excellent staff, great food, fun and beautiful setting. I highly recommend the Ryde Hotel as a wedding or event venue. I didn't need to hire a wedding planner because the Ryde staff is so helpful in planning the event and the day of coordinator is organized, experienced and knowledgable. I was pleasntly surprised by how delicious the food was and how generous the portions were. Everyone loved the quesadilla bar that was set up during cocktail hour and commented on the quality of the buffet. The steak, chicken and veggies were excellent and the chef accomodated my request to make it feel more like a bbq by cooking outiside during the reception and by adding grilled corn--perfect for a 4th of July weekend wedding! The cake was beautiful and tasted great. Overall, I was very impressed by the staff and their attention to detail. During cocktail hour we were having photos done and the staff brought drinks to everyone who was waiting so they wouldn't leave and go to the bar. It was the little things like this that made the wedding flow and made me a worry-free bride. The front desk manager did an amazing job of making sure all my guests had rooms, got their gift bags and kept me updated each time I called. The outdoor area is a wonderful place to have a ceremony especially in spring or summer. The speakeasy downstairs is perfect for a reception. There is plenty of room for dining and dancing. The dance floor is large and the stage for the DJ or band is perfect. The price for what you get is a great value. I couldn't be happier with my experience at the Ryde. Considering the weather (106 degrees) we could have had a lot of unhappy guests and instead the kids enjoyed the pool and the adults were kept happy with plenty of beverages! The hotel makes for great photos with all of its art deco touches. and its river setting. If you are considereing marrying in the delta I highly recommend the Ryde!

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • asenor

Angela · Married on 09/26/2009

The Ryde Hotel is set up for weddings each weekend. They are incredibly professional, flexible and accommodating. The staff works like a "well oiled machine." Everything was taken care of start to finish. Jan and Natalie, the wedding coordinators met with me whenever necessary and responded to my questions in email within a day. The site has 30 hotel rooms so a majority of our guests stayed over night. We extended the reception until 12:30 am due to the huge built in dance floor! I would strongly recommend The Ryde Hotel.
    We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Ryde Hotel FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle

• Lori Makabe Photography
    Lori Makabe Photography Wedding Photographers

The Ryde is a fun and photogenic venue with an experienced and easy to work with staff.

• 14340 Highway 160 Walnut Grove, 95690 See on map