KG Weddings & Events

$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About KG Weddings & Events

KG Weddings was created in 2000 for event planning in the Houston/Galveston areas. Now, we travel worldwide to plan and coordinate any event.  While we plan a wide variety of events, our speciality is wedding coordination. Because you want your wedding to be unique and special, we work with you individually to make sure your wants and desires are met. We plan with you one on one to find out not only exactly what you want, but what works within your budgetary limits. A wide variety of choices ranging from consulting and coordinating provides services to match your needs.

You want everything to run smoothly and that is what we do so well. We take care of all the details, so you can enjoy your special day. We offer flexible plans to meet your unique needs and reasonable rates to help you create a day you will always remember. Recent clients include NFL player Carson Tinker, former Miss Texas and Amazing Race contestant Nicole O'Brien, Matthew Hickl from ABC's The Bachelorette.

Our offices are located in Friendswood, Texas as well as the Historic Strand area of Galveston. We are also able to meet on location depending on your needs. Our team is happy to travel to any location in the United States as well as out of the country to coordinate your event. We would love to help you plan and execute the wedding of your dreams.

Contact us today at 281-381-5276 or kg@kgweddings.com!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (3)
Full Planning (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Destination (2)

Kathy recently helped us plan our December, 2017 wedding. We were very impressed by her attention to detail, vendor knowledge/recommendations, and timely responses to all inquiries. The quality of her work exceeded all expectations. Leading to the day of the wedding, we found her detailed agenda and ability to ensure all (families, bridal parties, and vendors) were on the same page crucial to the success of the wedding. Kathy could not have been more on point the day of; this included ensuring everything took place according to schedule and made sure all protocols were followed. She was swift to answer all questions, accommodate all request, and address any concerns throughout the entire process. Wedding planning can be a long and elaborate process, and there’s no way it could have gone as smoothly, stress-free and enjoyable as it did without her involvement. All in all, outstanding work, the list of highlights is long and we highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Collaborating with Kathy Glass was without a doubt the best choice I made when preparing for my wedding. Kathy is super sweet, calm, extremely prompt and professional, and she really does make you feel like your wedding is her top priority. She is extremely experienced, she had actually done multiple weddings with all my other vendors (who all also had great things to say about her) which, I feel, made things run even smoother. Kathy really cares about all her clients. I never felt dumb asking a single question or asking if something I envisioned was possible. Kathy is so creating and has such a wide base of contacts, if she didn’t have an answer right away, she reached out to someone who did. During the wedding itself, Kathy kept everyone on schedule, myself, the groom, all the wedding party, and family in the wedding ceremony (she even remembered all their names!). During the reception she kept us on our time line, never making us feel rushed or like we didn’t have time to enjoy ourselves and mingle with guests. She took care of everything! I can honestly say I would not have been able to enjoy our wedding even a fraction as much if not for Kathy! Thank you!

Profile Picture Dannika, 10/28/17, 1 Review
2.1

My experience with KG weddings was miserable. Let me first start by saying that if I could do my wedding over again, I would’ve never hired KG.
My first meeting with the coordinator went well! She was enthused & made a great first impression; however, she was not as “on top” of things as she presented. She sent my wedding day agenda 2.5wks late.
On wedding day, the bridesmaids & I arrived early. The coordinator repetitively came in the suite to tell me of things gone wrong just to tell me she fixed them. At one point, she came & sat for several mins with us just to complain about her knee & the heat outside. It was a very uncomfortable situation for all of us & a rough start to the day.
After the ceremony, the night got progressively worse. The coordinator did not keep the timeline AT ALL. We were an hour behind schedule the whole night. I had to push to stay on track. She completely forgot about the garter and bouquet toss and I had to remind her but because everything was thrown off, my photographer was changing his battery & missed it. When the photographer told her that was unacceptable, she got an attitude with him and that was not the only person she was ugly with that night. She was quite rude toward my band, the venue coordinator & my sister-in-law! The Bridesmaids & my family were very disappointed in her performance all night. By the time the send-off came, she stated that she was “out of here”. My aunt had to ask her not to leave. These are just a FEW examples.
After a week, I called Kathy Glass herself & gave her a detailed walk-though of the night in its entirety. She even spoke w/ vendors about their poor experiences; however, she was unreceptive. She did not give me empathy nor respect. I was very taken at her lack of concern and attitude toward mine and the experiences of my vendors. I have tried to get in touch with her since our last conversation & no response. I expected much better & I hope this never happens to another bride.

Profile Picture Brook, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1346469842510 0056nicoler0485
220x220 sq 1346469894597 0061nicoler0502
220x220 sq 1346469927573 0074wedding2651

10 ENDORSEMENTS
We Love Kathy! We know the wedding and the set go will go smooth When she is your coordinating.

KG does the best! With years of experience she has seen everything! Book with KG, and let go of your worries!

Kathy with KG is such an amazing event planner and always such a pleasure to work with! Every little detail gets the utmost time and attention when being taken care of by KG!

KG Weddings rocks! =) They are great to work with and get the job done so the bride has zero stress!!!Having KG weddings the bride is able to enjoy her wedding, friends and family and not worry about the details.

Fantastic Professional Coordinators! It is always such a joy working with Kathy and Brandi at KG Weddings! They are so detailed, professional, and offer such comfort and ease on the day of the wedding... Thank you ladies for making my job so much easier, you are simply the BEST!

Events