KG Weddings & Events Reviews

81 Reviews for KG Weddings & Events

81 KG Weddings & Events Reviews

Misty Sagee · Married on 09/22/2018

Kathy was amazing!

Kathy was so friendly and helpful! Made sure everything went perfectly!

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2017

Kathy recently helped us plan our December, 2017 wedding. We were very impressed by her attention to detail, vendor knowledge/recommendations, and timely responses to all inquiries. The quality of her work exceeded all expectations. Leading to the day of the wedding, we found her detailed agenda and ability to ensure all (families, bridal parties, and vendors) were on the same page crucial to the success of the wedding. Kathy could not have been more on point the day of; this included ensuring everything took place according to schedule and made sure all protocols were followed. She was swift to answer all questions, accommodate all request, and address any concerns throughout the entire process. Wedding planning can be a long and elaborate process, and there’s no way it could have gone as smoothly, stress-free and enjoyable as it did without her involvement. All in all, outstanding work, the list of highlights is long and we highly recommend to others!

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

We couldn’t have been happier with Kathy and KG Weddings for our destination wedding in the Texas Hill Country in October! Her attention to detail and advice in making hard decisions ensured the day was perfect. We would highly recommend hiring Kathy and her team for your special day, she is the best!

KG Weddings & Events 1

Casey · Married on 10/08/2016

Kathy was amazing! Her attention to detail and professionalism really made our wedding perfect. She thinks of so many things you would probably forget! Highly recommend.

michael · Married on 08/20/2016

KG Weddings was outstanding from start to finish. Our wedding was run like clockwork and was beautifully handled. As father of the bride, I was able to relax and totally enjoy the evening while Brandi handled all of the event with grace and poise. We had a wonderful time and were thrilled with KG Weddings.

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Kathy was absolutely FANTASTIC! She was extremely organized leading up to the wedding and it made the whole process a LOT less stressful for my mom and me. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day she was took care of EVERYTHING and made the entire wedding party and all of our family feel at ease. I HIGHLY recommend her!

KG did a great job for us. Because of Kathy and her assistant's good work, I was able to be a guest at my daughter's wedding and enjoy the event.

Pam · Married on 05/14/2016

Attention to every detail is what Kathy provides. From planning to day of Kathy gave a spectacular, worry free wedding for our daughter. She knows her business and sincerely takes on the task at hand. We are so thankful that we hired her.

Michelle · Married on 03/26/2016

Kathy was an amazing wedding planner to work with. We live out of state and she made communication super easy and was always available to talk to us. All of my guests loved her and were impressed with how well our rehearsal, ceremony and reception were organized. I highly recommend her and her team when you plan your wedding.

James · Married on 11/21/2015

K & G's Brandi Crone was very professional in all aspects of my daughter's wedding. Everything she handled was done as if she was a part of the family. I took her advice at ever step in the planning and the day of the wedding. She was right every time!
    I highly recommend Brandi Crone and I will use her again in future.

Elaine · Married on 10/16/2015

Brandi Crone of KG Weddings was worth her weight in gold! We hired her to coordinate the rehearsal, the ceremony, and the reception for our wedding. We worked for more than a year planning the big day and researching and booking the vendors. We found Brandi at the Boutique Bridal Show of Galveston Island, put on by KG Weddings and Island Flowers. It did not take her long to convince us that we most definitely needed to hire her to coordinate the wedding. And indeed, that was the right decision. We didn't need her services to recommend very many vendors because most of those that we hired came from the vendors they carefully chose to be a part of their very small bridal show. We knew when we left there, we wanted to hire at least half a dozen of the vendors we met. But when we asked Brandi about other vendors, she recommended those who were a perfect fit for us and our wedding. A few weeks before the big day, we had our first consultation. She had already begun coordinating and we left there much more relaxed than when we arrived. We now had someone who was taking over some of the duties we had been working on. We could tell we were in great hands. As the wedding day came closer, she took over all the duties of making this wedding a resounding success. All she needed from us was details and some last minute decisions. At the rehearsal and the wedding, there were no problems that popped up that flustered her. She remained calm and steady throughout while quietly resolving any issue that presented itself. It helped that she was so personable and fun to work with. She easily formed a bond with us that helped relieve any tensions we may have felt. The bridesmaids enjoyed her so much, they even hijacked her to pose with them in the photo booth! Because of Brandi, all we needed to focus on was ourselves, enjoying the day, and having fun. We just went where she told us when she told us and just followed her instructions. What a blessing to just focus on the day.

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Brandi Crone from KG Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with. We orignially had a different planner who had to cancel our contract due to her own personal issues and we were very worried that we would not be able to find someone else.

Finding Brandi was a true blessing and she made sure that everything went the way that it was supposed to go; before and on the day of. She paid so much attention to detail and to us and she really made us feel like she was on our team. She worked really well with some of the crazy and large personalities that were at our wedding and she truly put us both at ease. You will not go wrong if you chose this company and ask for Brandi!

Donna · Married on 09/12/2015

from our very first meeting until the end of the wedding and even days after, Kathy was there for every email, text, phone call, meeting with Four Seasons, Church, Darryl & Co. that we had and took care of everything we needed. Very attentive and professional, yet down to earth and solved any problem we "thought" we had.
    I highly recommend her services.

Kayla · Married on 09/12/2015

KG Weddings is simply the best. I had the pleasure of working with Kathy during my entire engagement. She helped me every step of the way and help me make decisions throughout the entire planning process. Kathy knows weddings and helped me arrange appointments with different vendors. She attended all meetings and was a key player in making sure our wedding day ran smoothly. The rehearsal went as planned thanks to her attention to detail. Kathy had itineraries for all members of the wedding party ready to go at the rehearsal. She checked in with me throughout the week prior to my wedding day asking how she could help me. I was able to relax and take in the whole day because I knew I was in good hands with KG Weddings.

John · Married on 09/12/2015

Kathy and Brandi were extremely professional and handled their portion of the event well. We didn't have to worry about anything while they were onsite. Any problems or issues pertaining to the wedding were handled discreetly and in short-order.

Denise · Married on 09/05/2015

Brandi was amazing!!! I could not have gotten everything done without her.

Marianne · Married on 08/01/2015

We were so lucky to have Kathy Glass as our wedding coordinator! She came highly recommended to us and did not disappoint! Kathy is very personable and fun to work with. I was very impressed with her communication with me the week leading up to the wedding. I felt at ease knowing that she had everything under control and every detail accounted for. Kathy even helped my groom secure a getaway car-just days before the wedding!

The KG staff (Kathy, Brandi, Brianna) was very professional and helpful to our family and wedding party. There are so many small details that come together on the wedding day, and they made sure that everything ran smoothly. We were able to enjoy our day knowing that they had everything taken care of.

My one piece of advice to all brides would be to hire KG Weddings! You will be so glad you did!

Kathy helped coordinate our wedding and it could not have come out more perfect thanks to all of her attention to detail! It all went so smoothly and flawlessly!! I could not imagine trusting anyone else with what she did for our wedding!!

Candice · Married on 06/14/2015

I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner since I wanted such a small no fuss wedding. I was really busy with work and definitely wanted someone to help me out the day OF the wedding. I had heard great things about KG Weddings so I set up an appointment to meet with Brandi. Initially the costs were just too much since we didn't have a huge wedding. Brandi found a way to work with my budget and tailor my package specifically to me which was amazing. The day of the wedding is when I realized I would NOT have been able to pull this off without her. SOO many little things were going wrong here and there then the big things started to happen. Brandi kept me from #1 having to deal with any of them and #2 from finding out about 90% of them. She is a delight to be around and made my wedding day absolutely flawless. My family was able to enjoy the day without the stress. HIGHLY recommend this vendor.

Vickie · Married on 06/14/2015

Brandi was an absolute dream come true! There were actually problems that I was not even aware of until days later that she just "handled"! She never once was frazzled and went above and beyond our expectation!

If you want your dreams to come true she definitely is the one.

Kathy was amazing! She was available whenever I needed her to reassure me the wedding was going to be beautiful! The wedding truly was everything I had dreamed about and I couldn't have done it without her. She made it so easy for my mom and I to concentrate on ourselves and not on making sure the event went as scheduled. I'd recommend her, my florist (Island Flowers), my photographer (Barron and Barron Photography), and my venue (Hotel Galvez) to anyone having a wedding in Galveston or the Houston area.

Rosalind · Married on 05/24/2015

Hiring KG Weddings & Events was the best choice I made. It hit me the day after the wedding that I did not worry? I realized that I had enjoyed the wedding without thinking about pictures, dress malfunctions, food service, decor, band, flowers or anything. It was a pleasure to actually enjoy the wedding and have someone else do all the worrying. All of the professionals associated with KG were amazing. They were also fun to work with. My daughter voiced it very well when she said, "it was everything I ever dreamed about". What more could a Mother want for her daughter's special day?!

Ryan · Married on 05/15/2015

I realize all the big (& little) expenses that go into planning a wedding add up quick!!! However, it's worth leaving out something or spending the extra money to at least have a wedding planner the weekend of your wedding... I promise! KG Wedding's was amazing to work with, very professional, friendly & thorough to all my questions/concerns. Brandi covered all the tiny details I would have never thought of. The weekend of our wedding she was on her game & I was never the wiser of any hick ups that may have come up. She was there in the background making sure our day ran smoothly & perfectly as we celebrated and enjoyed the moment! KG Wedding was worth ever penny & Brandi was a rock star!! Thanks KG & Brandi!

Sherry · Married on 05/02/2015

KG Weddings & Events was very helpful and pleasant to work with. We used several of the vendors they recommended but the most valuable service was their presence at the wedding and reception. They made everything go very smoothly.

Shelly · Married on 05/02/2015

Kathy's input and recommendations for vendors and at vendor meetings was invaluable. Her suggestions for each detail of our big day (ceremony, catering, lighting, rentals, florals, audio/sound, sequencing, logistics, etc.) were thoughtful and spot on. She went above and beyond planning our event and then she and her team out did themselves on our wedding day! She is great as what she does, she's amazing, and I highly recommend her wedding planning services!