80 Reviews for KG Weddings & Events

Full Planning (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Destination (2)
80 KG Weddings & Events Reviews

Kathy recently helped us plan our December, 2017 wedding. We were very impressed by her attention to detail, vendor knowledge/recommendations, and timely responses to all inquiries. The quality of her work exceeded all expectations. Leading to the day of the wedding, we found her detailed agenda and ability to ensure all (families, bridal parties, and vendors) were on the same page crucial to the success of the wedding. Kathy could not have been more on point the day of; this included ensuring everything took place according to schedule and made sure all protocols were followed. She was swift to answer all questions, accommodate all request, and address any concerns throughout the entire process. Wedding planning can be a long and elaborate process, and there’s no way it could have gone as smoothly, stress-free and enjoyable as it did without her involvement. All in all, outstanding work, the list of highlights is long and we highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Collaborating with Kathy Glass was without a doubt the best choice I made when preparing for my wedding. Kathy is super sweet, calm, extremely prompt and professional, and she really does make you feel like your wedding is her top priority. She is extremely experienced, she had actually done multiple weddings with all my other vendors (who all also had great things to say about her) which, I feel, made things run even smoother. Kathy really cares about all her clients. I never felt dumb asking a single question or asking if something I envisioned was possible. Kathy is so creating and has such a wide base of contacts, if she didn’t have an answer right away, she reached out to someone who did. During the wedding itself, Kathy kept everyone on schedule, myself, the groom, all the wedding party, and family in the wedding ceremony (she even remembered all their names!). During the reception she kept us on our time line, never making us feel rushed or like we didn’t have time to enjoy ourselves and mingle with guests. She took care of everything! I can honestly say I would not have been able to enjoy our wedding even a fraction as much if not for Kathy! Thank you!

Profile Picture Dannika, 10/28/17, 1 Review
2.1

My experience with KG weddings was miserable. Let me first start by saying that if I could do my wedding over again, I would’ve never hired KG.
My first meeting with the coordinator went well! She was enthused & made a great first impression; however, she was not as “on top” of things as she presented. She sent my wedding day agenda 2.5wks late.
On wedding day, the bridesmaids & I arrived early. The coordinator repetitively came in the suite to tell me of things gone wrong just to tell me she fixed them. At one point, she came & sat for several mins with us just to complain about her knee & the heat outside. It was a very uncomfortable situation for all of us & a rough start to the day.
After the ceremony, the night got progressively worse. The coordinator did not keep the timeline AT ALL. We were an hour behind schedule the whole night. I had to push to stay on track. She completely forgot about the garter and bouquet toss and I had to remind her but because everything was thrown off, my photographer was changing his battery & missed it. When the photographer told her that was unacceptable, she got an attitude with him and that was not the only person she was ugly with that night. She was quite rude toward my band, the venue coordinator & my sister-in-law! The Bridesmaids & my family were very disappointed in her performance all night. By the time the send-off came, she stated that she was “out of here”. My aunt had to ask her not to leave. These are just a FEW examples.
After a week, I called Kathy Glass herself & gave her a detailed walk-though of the night in its entirety. She even spoke w/ vendors about their poor experiences; however, she was unreceptive. She did not give me empathy nor respect. I was very taken at her lack of concern and attitude toward mine and the experiences of my vendors. I have tried to get in touch with her since our last conversation & no response. I expected much better & I hope this never happens to another bride.

Profile Picture Brook, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Three Words: Peace . Of. Mind. When you hire KG Weddings you're basically guaranteed a stress-free wedding day! I, along with my fiance, parents/future in-laws, bridal party, and friends were completely relaxed on our big day because we knew we'd hired one of the best. Kathy is not only one of the most professional and passionate in the business, she is also one of the nicest and most genuine. Amongst many other things, Kathy will help you with your vision (even if you think you don't have one!), work out the kinks during rehearsal, call vendors to clarify arrival times, send timelines to you and your bridal party, and will take care of EVERYTHING on the day of. Knowing I had Kathy there for me on one of the most important days of my life meant everything to me! Instead of stressing about who, what, where, when, and why, I had the most wonderful, relaxing, and memorable day!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We couldn’t have been happier with Kathy and KG Weddings for our destination wedding in the Texas Hill Country in October! Her attention to detail and advice in making hard decisions ensured the day was perfect. We would highly recommend hiring Kathy and her team for your special day, she is the best!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Kathy was amazing! Her attention to detail and professionalism really made our wedding perfect. She thinks of so many things you would probably forget! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

KG Weddings was outstanding from start to finish. Our wedding was run like clockwork and was beautifully handled. As father of the bride, I was able to relax and totally enjoy the evening while Brandi handled all of the event with grace and poise. We had a wonderful time and were thrilled with KG Weddings.

Profile Picture michael, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was absolutely FANTASTIC! She was extremely organized leading up to the wedding and it made the whole process a LOT less stressful for my mom and me. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day she was took care of EVERYTHING and made the entire wedding party and all of our family feel at ease. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

KG did a great job for us. Because of Kathy and her assistant's good work, I was able to be a guest at my daughter's wedding and enjoy the event.

Profile Picture User7359740, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Attention to every detail is what Kathy provides. From planning to day of Kathy gave a spectacular, worry free wedding for our daughter. She knows her business and sincerely takes on the task at hand. We are so thankful that we hired her.

Profile Picture Pam, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

working with Brandi was wonderful! She truly helped pull everything together and I couldn't be happier. I could not imagine getting through the day without her help. I would definitely recommend using KG Weddings

Profile Picture Karen, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was an amazing wedding planner to work with. We live out of state and she made communication super easy and was always available to talk to us. All of my guests loved her and were impressed with how well our rehearsal, ceremony and reception were organized. I highly recommend her and her team when you plan your wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The only thing I would say is there should have been better coordination with the wedding planner at Haak.
I was not at all happy with the food situation. I complained about the lateness of food being served and the
quality of the food. It was not what should have happened for what we paid for the Haak location.
Sarah tried to say you gave her a timeline and it was the timeline she followed. Yet, all the services they
did that day were late.. The linen company was 1 1/2 hours late. I was there at 9:30, and they did not get
there until after 11 am. The food should have been ready by 4:00 pm at the latest.

Profile Picture Judy, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Referrals

K & G's Brandi Crone was very professional in all aspects of my daughter's wedding. Everything she handled was done as if she was a part of the family. I took her advice at ever step in the planning and the day of the wedding. She was right every time!
I highly recommend Brandi Crone and I will use her again in future.

Profile Picture James, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Brandi helped me organize the Bridal Luncheon and she did a great job...This event was out of town, so she helped me with the vendors and the venue....She consulted with me on every aspect of this luncheon, not to mention that she is a delightful, fun woman that is very professional dealing with her clients...She is well connected with the best vendors in Houston and Galveston

Profile Picture Mary Lou, 11/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Brandi Crone of KG Weddings was worth her weight in gold! We hired her to coordinate the rehearsal, the ceremony, and the reception for our wedding. We worked for more than a year planning the big day and researching and booking the vendors. We found Brandi at the Boutique Bridal Show of Galveston Island, put on by KG Weddings and Island Flowers. It did not take her long to convince us that we most definitely needed to hire her to coordinate the wedding. And indeed, that was the right decision. We didn't need her services to recommend very many vendors because most of those that we hired came from the vendors they carefully chose to be a part of their very small bridal show. We knew when we left there, we wanted to hire at least half a dozen of the vendors we met. But when we asked Brandi about other vendors, she recommended those who were a perfect fit for us and our wedding. A few weeks before the big day, we had our first consultation. She had already begun coordinating and we left there much more relaxed than when we arrived. We now had someone who was taking over some of the duties we had been working on. We could tell we were in great hands. As the wedding day came closer, she took over all the duties of making this wedding a resounding success. All she needed from us was details and some last minute decisions. At the rehearsal and the wedding, there were no problems that popped up that flustered her. She remained calm and steady throughout while quietly resolving any issue that presented itself. It helped that she was so personable and fun to work with. She easily formed a bond with us that helped relieve any tensions we may have felt. The bridesmaids enjoyed her so much, they even hijacked her to pose with them in the photo booth! Because of Brandi, all we needed to focus on was ourselves, enjoying the day, and having fun. We just went where she told us when she told us and just followed her instructions. What a blessing to just focus on the day.

Profile Picture Elaine, 10/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Brandi Crone from KG Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with. We orignially had a different planner who had to cancel our contract due to her own personal issues and we were very worried that we would not be able to find someone else.

Finding Brandi was a true blessing and she made sure that everything went the way that it was supposed to go; before and on the day of. She paid so much attention to detail and to us and she really made us feel like she was on our team. She worked really well with some of the crazy and large personalities that were at our wedding and she truly put us both at ease. You will not go wrong if you chose this company and ask for Brandi!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

from our very first meeting until the end of the wedding and even days after, Kathy was there for every email, text, phone call, meeting with Four Seasons, Church, Darryl & Co. that we had and took care of everything we needed. Very attentive and professional, yet down to earth and solved any problem we "thought" we had.
I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

KG Weddings is simply the best. I had the pleasure of working with Kathy during my entire engagement. She helped me every step of the way and help me make decisions throughout the entire planning process. Kathy knows weddings and helped me arrange appointments with different vendors. She attended all meetings and was a key player in making sure our wedding day ran smoothly. The rehearsal went as planned thanks to her attention to detail. Kathy had itineraries for all members of the wedding party ready to go at the rehearsal. She checked in with me throughout the week prior to my wedding day asking how she could help me. I was able to relax and take in the whole day because I knew I was in good hands with KG Weddings.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy and Brandi were extremely professional and handled their portion of the event well. We didn't have to worry about anything while they were onsite. Any problems or issues pertaining to the wedding were handled discreetly and in short-order.

Profile Picture John, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Brandi was amazing!!! I could not have gotten everything done without her.

Profile Picture Denise, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so lucky to have Kathy Glass as our wedding coordinator! She came highly recommended to us and did not disappoint! Kathy is very personable and fun to work with. I was very impressed with her communication with me the week leading up to the wedding. I felt at ease knowing that she had everything under control and every detail accounted for. Kathy even helped my groom secure a getaway car-just days before the wedding!

The KG staff (Kathy, Brandi, Brianna) was very professional and helpful to our family and wedding party. There are so many small details that come together on the wedding day, and they made sure that everything ran smoothly. We were able to enjoy our day knowing that they had everything taken care of.

My one piece of advice to all brides would be to hire KG Weddings! You will be so glad you did!

Profile Picture Marianne, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy helped coordinate our wedding and it could not have come out more perfect thanks to all of her attention to detail! It all went so smoothly and flawlessly!! I could not imagine trusting anyone else with what she did for our wedding!!

Profile Picture User5290529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner since I wanted such a small no fuss wedding. I was really busy with work and definitely wanted someone to help me out the day OF the wedding. I had heard great things about KG Weddings so I set up an appointment to meet with Brandi. Initially the costs were just too much since we didn't have a huge wedding. Brandi found a way to work with my budget and tailor my package specifically to me which was amazing. The day of the wedding is when I realized I would NOT have been able to pull this off without her. SOO many little things were going wrong here and there then the big things started to happen. Brandi kept me from #1 having to deal with any of them and #2 from finding out about 90% of them. She is a delight to be around and made my wedding day absolutely flawless. My family was able to enjoy the day without the stress. HIGHLY recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Candice, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandi was an absolute dream come true! There were actually problems that I was not even aware of until days later that she just "handled"! She never once was frazzled and went above and beyond our expectation!

If you want your dreams to come true she definitely is the one.

Profile Picture Vickie, 6/14/15, 1 Review