1014 WHITE STREET, #8, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Key West Cakes

When it comes to cakes, there are none better than Key West Cakes. Our job is to make your cake the perfect complement to your Big Day—whatever it may be. From Weddings to Birthdays (and back to Weddings again), since 2001 it has been Key West Cakes' pleasure to make beautiful, delicious cakes and treats for some of the best weddings, parties, and events on the island.

Remember: Key West Cakes are more than just works of art, they taste as delicious as they look. Hand-crafted and baked on-location, we recommend stopping by and seeing for yourself magic being made. (We are open Monday through Saturday. And there is always something delightful to taste or take home.)

Let Key West Cakes be part of your next great affair. Join the loyal fans who at the end of the day happily share the secret of their event's most wonderful cake with pride, satisfaction and gratitude, "Key West Cakes.

Contact Us: (305) 296-4162 or info@keywestcakes.com

Wedding01

248 Reviews for Key West Cakes

• Melissa

Melissa R. · Married on 03/01/2020

Coconut Wedding Cake and Vegan Friendly!!

Key West Cakes was so fun to work with for our wedding cake!! We had a blast during our tasting (their shop set up is really cute!) and then loved the ease of working with them over email to finalize the details. We got a beautiful, three-tiered wedding cake made of coconut cake and coconut buttercream. They also prepared an insanely delicious small vegan cake for my two little cousins with allergies.

The most important thing though is that the cake was SO.GOOD. Like - oh my god. There wasn't any left over at the end of the wedding!! My husband and I literally drove by on our way out of the Keys after our wedding to grab some cupcakes in the same flavor as our wedding cake. I can't wait to stop by the next time we're in the Keys.

Thank you so much!!!

Photos by Megan Ellis

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 02/21/2020

The best cake we’ve ever had...

We’re already planning our 1 year anniversary trip to KW and plan to get a mini version of our AMAZING wedding cake as a treat. We did not want anything large as we had a small wedding, Steven was patient and helpful as we chose our flavors and went back and forth on flowers/colors. We highly recommend Key West Cakes for any event needs you have!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Chelsie

Chelsie V. · Married on 02/20/2020

Best Wedding Cake!

Key West Cakes was amazing to work with from start to finish! Their prices are very affordable, their staff is extremely friendly, our cake was beautiful and I may be biased, but I believe it was the best wedding cake I had ever tasted! My husband and I were so happy when we found out there was a few pieces leftover, so we could enjoy more later that night. When our guest count was higher than expected, Key West Cakes was very flexible about adding another tier and helping me choose more flavors. I highly recommend for anyone getting married in Key West!

Sent on 03/12/2020

3 Real Weddings

• Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum Park & Outdoor Weddings

fantastic designs and flavor

• Milan Event Wedding Florists

If you're looking for a truly exceptional wedding cake, Key West Cakes is the place. Key West Cake's confectioner creations can only be described as a heavenly slice of paradise here in Key West. Milan Event consistently provides Cake Flowers to Key West Cakes and is very satisfied with the work they do as well as their finished products! ~ Cameron Zbikowski, Office Manager

• The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotel Weddings

Steve and everyone at Key West Cakes are great. My clients are always truly amazed when they receive their wedding cakes. They always get the vision of the client, first time! Don't hesitate to contact them for your wedding cake, also voted The Knot 2014 top pick!

• 1014 WHITE STREET, #8 Key West, FL, 33040 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Key West Cakes)