Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Key West Cakes

When it comes to cakes, there are none better than Key West Cakes. Our job is to make your cake the perfect complement to your Big Day—whatever it may be. From Weddings to Birthdays (and back to Weddings again), since 2001 it has been Key West Cakes' pleasure to make beautiful, delicious cakes and treats for some of the best weddings, parties, and events on the island.

Remember: Key West Cakes are more than just works of art, they taste as delicious as they look. Hand-crafted and baked on-location, we recommend stopping by and seeing for yourself magic being made. (We are open Monday through Saturday. And there is always something delightful to taste or take home.)

Let Key West Cakes be part of your next great affair. Join the loyal fans who at the end of the day happily share the secret of their event's most wonderful cake with pride, satisfaction and gratitude, "Key West Cakes.

Contact Us: (305) 296-4162 or info@keywestcakes.com

Key West Cakes 6
Key West Cakes 7

Ann Sheahan · Married on 05/31/2019

Fantastic Cake

We had a wedding with 39 guests in Key West, and like many, had to plan everything from out of state. We both love cake and wanted it to be special. My wedding planner, Kristin Sullivan of Swivelgroupevents.com, recommended Key West Cakes. We did not have a tasting but after hearing recommendations we chose a white cake, raspberry filling, and buttercream frosting. OMG that cake was sooooo good! The day after our wedding we were talking about how we wished that we had saved some cake and Kristin arranged for them to make us cupcakes of the same flavor and deliver them to us. What a treat and how special! Thank you, everyone, for a fantastic memory

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Key West Cakes 8

Alex · Married on 05/04/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

Yum!! Normally I don’t get super excited about wedding cake, especially with fondant on top. The design I wanted for the cake required me to have fondant and it was just delicious!! I’ve never had a better wedding cake. Also the team was super helpful when I went it for the tasting. I wasn’t getting into town until the Wednesday before the wedding and they let me wait to do the testing then. They had the cutest set up and gave us taste tests of all of the major cakes, icing, and butter cream flavors. They were all so good, it made it hard to decide. The design was EXACTLY what we wanted and asked for, it was beautiful. I am still getting compliments on my cake to this day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Most delicious cake I've had- period.

Not only do their cakes look good, but they taste amazing. I don't even know how their chocolate cake tastes better than all other chocolate cakes, but it does. It's been a couple weeks past our wedding, and I still find myself dreaming about their chocolate cake on a regular basis. One of the easiest and most delicious decisions of our wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Real Weddings

• Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
    Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum Museum Weddings

fantastic designs and flavor

• Milan Event
    Milan Event Wedding Florists

If you're looking for a truly exceptional wedding cake, Key West Cakes is the place. Key West Cake's confectioner creations can only be described as a heavenly slice of paradise here in Key West. Milan Event consistently provides Cake Flowers to Key West Cakes and is very satisfied with the work they do as well as their finished products! ~ Cameron Zbikowski, Office Manager

• The Reach Key West
    The Reach Key West Hotel Weddings

Steve and everyone at Key West Cakes are great. My clients are always truly amazed when they receive their wedding cakes. They always get the vision of the client, first time! Don't hesitate to contact them for your wedding cake, also voted The Knot 2014 top pick!