5431 E Las Lomas, Long Beach, CA 90815 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

30 Reviews for Kevin Miso

• Jake

Jake Griffith · Getting married on 12/11/2019

Cannot speak more highly of Kevin

Kevin is seriously the man, and our wedding was so special because of him. First of all, he's an incredibly talented musician who can play piano, guitar, and sing. He also took the time to learn all of our favorite songs and artists before the wedding, played the perfect DJ set during the reception, and was an amazing MC. On top of that, he's a super cool and humble guy. Would recommend him to any family member or friend!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Cat Nguyen · Married on 07/06/2019

11/10 would recommend again and again!

This past weekend I had the privilege of working with Kevin Miso for the first time in my three years as a wedding coordinator. I had never heard of him before and was skeptical when my clients told me they had a DJ of their own in mind. Kevin Miso not only met expectations but he exceeded them and not just mine but all of the guests' expectations as well. Besides his professionalism and flexibility, Kevin delivered not only as a vocalist but as a DJ as well. He was able to sing the low notes AND the high notes beautifully all the while meshing songs and beatboxing. When it came to the reception, he was able to get ALL the guests, young and old, on the dance floor. That is a rarity. I honestly do not have enough good things to say about my experience with Kevin.

From a wedding coordinator's perspective, Kevin made sure to familiarize himself with the client's timeline and always made sure to check in with me before proceeding with the night's major events. Despite changes in the timeline, Kevin remained flexible and made announcements when asked. I would most definitely hire Kevin for my own wedding when the time comes. Thank you for all of your help, Kevin! It was a perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Erynn Meier · Married on 04/13/2019

Kevin is the man!

Kevin did a tremendous job as our DJ and MC. Our original appeal to picking Kevin, was that he could double as a DJ/MC but also play guitar and sing during the ceremony/cocktail hour and man he did not disappoint! Not only did we love him right from the start and he was a joy to work with during the planning process, but now our guests still 1 month out from the wedding cannot stop raving about how amazing he was and already asking for his referral! He seriously has such a wonderful vibe and positive energy that he emits, it directly transmits to the atmosphere of wedding. He is a phenomenal musician and definitely kept the party going on the dance floor as the MC/DJ. There was never a moment that the dance floor was not packed at our wedding and this is mostly in part because of Kevin. He also made all of the transitions throughout the wedding (ie from the cocktail hour to reception to speeches and dancing) so seamless. We are so grateful that we had Kevin there for our day and we would highly recommend him to all of our friends and family. Thanks Kevin for making our dream day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/12/2019