307 1st Ave, Carnegie, PA 15106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media

Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media is a wedding videography company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Husband and wife Nathan and Alicia have been creating memories for couples for almost a decade. They offer both feature film style and highlight film style, as well as a la carte options to allow you to build your wedding video your way. With these options, you are able to pick exactly what moments you want them to cover. Their focus is on you and your special day, giving you a beautiful video that allows you to relive every moment for years to come!

Covering everything from rehearsal dinner to reception, Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media offers many services to capture your big day. These wedding videography services include:
Drone footage

• Videos 7

31 Reviews for Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

Nathan was amazing! Our videos turned out perfectly and he was very professional. He was also super easy to work with! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding video!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

At first, I was undecided on getting a videographer for our wedding. I was so happy we decided to add a videographer into our wedding budget. They were so polite and respectful. At times I forgot they were even there!! They captured EVERY special moment throughout the entire day. Our video turned out better than we could have imagined. We now have our special day to look back on for years to come. I highly recommend using Kenseck Wedding Videography.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Emilee · Married on 10/28/2017

My parents hired Nathan to record my wedding as a gift for us. He was absolutely amazing! He's very professional and a great person to work with. I was very excited to see the finished product. Needless to say, he blew us away with the high quality of DVD. Best video I've seen by far! We will definitely be repeat customers. Nathan, thank you for making our day so special! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media's reply:

Emilee,

I am so happy you loved your video! I'm glad everything worked out and we were able to fit you in! Your family has been so sweet and kind. I hope to hear from you again soon with friends and family getting married!

Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media Pricing

Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media Price Rates

Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Black Guy in Black Tie Wedding Videography
    Black Guy in Black Tie Wedding Videography Wedding Videographers

Kesneck Wedding Videography does great work. Not only are they extremely knowledgable about videography and film, but they are passionate about bringing out the joy, love, and happiness of everyone's wedding day. I had the privilege of working alongside Nate, and saw firsthand the effort and expertise he puts forth for his weddings. If I cannot film a wedding myself, they are the first company I refer people to. Professional, friendly, timely and reliable. You will not be disappointed.

• Your Big Day
    Your Big Day Wedding Planners

Kesneck Videography is the absolute best !! When it comes to capturing your moments forever, not only do you want someone who is talented and skilled at what they do, but someone who approaches every wedding with heart. Trust me there is no comparison of having photos to having video of your special day. Seeing the people you love and the moments you will cherish captured by someone who knows which memories to steal and how to immortalize them is so important, you wont regret your decision to go with Kesneck Video.

• Loyalty Entertainment LTD
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD Wedding DJs

We have heard and read awesome things about Nathan and he’s team.... can’t wait to start working together to create great memories for our brides!

• 307 1st Ave Carnegie, 15106 See on map