Lansdale, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Kerry McIntyre Photography

Kelly McIntyre Photography is a wedding photographer based out of the Lansdale, Pennsylvania. Kelly studied digital photography in college and received a degree in art at Pennsylvania State University. She has over five years of professional photography experience, and especially loves shooting weddings. She identifies primarily with the photographic styles of contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional. Kelly McIntyre Photography will not only take breathtaking shots of your big day, she will also go above and beyond her photographer role to ensure that your wedding day is perfect.

Kelly McIntyre offers a wide range of services to couples, including a variety of photography packages that come with an engagement session, two photographers, and an online digital gallery. Although she is based in Philadelphia, Kelly is willing to travel to destination wedding locations to take pictures. In addition to these services, this vendor offers additional hours, liability insurance, and the ability to shoot at multiple locations. Kelly McIntyre proves the following photography items:

• Albums

Kerry McIntyre Photography 5
Kerry McIntyre Photography 6
Kerry McIntyre Photography 7

Jessica Kaminski · Married on 05/11/2019

Kerry is AMAZING (Wedding Review)

Kerry is absolutely and amazing photographer who captured beautiful moments of our wedding day. To start out, she was able to work with our budget by allowing a customized package which still gave us everything we wanted. She was great about meeting before the wedding to make sure she knew all the pictures we wanted taken, which certainly helped things go VERY SMOOTHLY on the wedding day when it came to knowing what pictures to take. She also creates a detailed day of timeline which helps things go smoothly; I actually shared the timeline with all of my vendors to follow. As for taking pictures, Kerry is extremely creative and knows how to pose groups, the bridal party, and the couple to create fantastic photos and portraits. She is very creative with some experimental shots we had in mind too including a blind first look and popping champagne in night shots. Lastly, she sent us the cutest personalized gift after our photos were ready that we are so incredibly grateful for. Kerry is a photographer who truly shows passion in what she does and is willing to make your photos everything you dreamed they'd be. She went above and beyond and certainly exceeded our expectations HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will certainly use Kerry for any future photography we need! :)

Sent on 06/20/2019

Tamara Freilich · Married on 12/29/2018

Most Talented, Passionate, Thoughtful, and FUN wedding photographer ever!

Forewarning, this is going to be long, because I am so so grateful we had Kerry as our wedding photographer and I want to make sure everyone knows how fantastic she is.

I cannot recommend Kerry enough. She was the most talented, passionate, thoughtful, and FUN wedding photographer I could have hoped for. First, Kerry's talent is unparalleled. My husband is a photographer (so picky himself) and before we even planned our wedding he knew "we must have" Kerry be our photographer (he had followed her work on instagram). And wow, I am still in awe of the photos we got. She has a unique ability to capture the story and the feelings of the day. She doesn't just give beautiful pictures, she tells your story and gives you an experience of your wedding. Second, she is so passionate about wedding photography. She LOVES it, and it shows in her ability to go above and beyond in literally everything. Third, Kerry just fit herself right into the wedding. She really felt like another member of the wedding party. Not in an intrusive way, but in a way that made her presence feel natural and familiar. I've been in weddings where the photographer felt like a drill sergeant, and took away the fun of it all. Kerry was the exact opposite, energizing everyone (even in freezing weather) and listening to what we wanted. We had an intimate, destination wedding in White Sands New Mexico and despite every logistical thing going wrong (for the wedding, not with Kerry) she just went with the flow. She was loved so much that now my sister and family friend are using her as their wedding photographer. BOOK KERRY!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Kerry McIntyre Photography 8
  • Derek

Derek Rodenbeck · Married on 12/29/2018

Hands down the BEST in the biz

If you are reading these reviews and looking for a wedding photographer. STOP. I promise that you found the one.

I actually worked with Kerry as a fellow photographer. We shot the Wharton graduation together and spent the day getting to know each other. Kerry and I hit it off right away. We at last got a break and we swapped info. I immediately checked out her work and I was blown away. I knew that instant I found my wedding photographer. I didn’t care what I would have to do to book her, I had to hire Kerry to shoot my upcoming wedding.

So as the months passed my wife and I decided to change our wedding date, change the location to be 2000 miles away from the original location, and move the wedding up 8 months.

Kerry rolled with our adjustments and was even more excited to shoot in New Mexico. She captures the day perfectly; she is a joy to work with and be around. And, to be candid, I have never in my life met someone who loves weddings more than Kerry. She loves what she does, and it shows.

During our wedding day Kerry was out in the 20F weather with a dress shirt and camera. I admire her work ethic and desire to deliver the best possible work she can. She will capture and tell your story and more. I believe that wedding photos are some of the most important personal photos anyone can have. Kerry is phenomenal in not only capturing the day, but the story of those who fall in love.

Book her fast, seriously, I can’t stress enough how amazing it was to work with her.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kerry McIntyre Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Lansdale Lansdale, PA, 19446 See on map