681 Klink St, Buckley, WA 98321 Map · Phone number

About Kerry Jeanne Photography

I'm Kerry, a Seattle Wedding Photographer born and raised in the lush PNW. I fell in love with photography at the young age of 10 with a camera that my grandfather gave me for Christmas. At first, I only shot nature and little things that inspired me but branched out to portraits and weddings once I reached my teens. Jump ahead several years later and I've shot gorgeous weddings all over Washington, Key West, Hawaii, Texas, and France. I shoot both digital and film, though I prefer film because it allows me to slow down and create a mood and a moment that looks and feels like poetry in motion.

When I'm not behind the camera, you can usually find me enjoying the outdoors with my amazing husband (married in 2012!) and my darling daughter, Evelyn. The love I receive from them inspires me on a daily basis to document the same kind of love I see when I meet new couples. One of my biggest passions, aside from photography, is traveling. Growing up, we always went on yearly trips to new places and I was the one with my nose pressed against the car window, eagerly taking it all it.

From France to England, Hawaii to Florida - I have yet to visit a destination I haven't loved!

Follow Kerry Jeanne Photography on

desert and sage 125
desert and sage 133

6 Reviews for Kerry Jeanne Photography

Mckenzie Lynn · Married on 06/30/2018

Gorgeous, intimate wedding photos. Cannot sing her praises loudly enough

Kerry Jeanne is a dream. She captured my wedding in a way I thought only my imagination would. Not only did she make my venue, my husband and I, and our guests look stunning she also captured real emotional moments that are so precious to have and look back on. Being photographed by Kerry Jeanne honestly felt like hanging out with a friend. She was kind and funny and caring and captured the real moments along with the surreal and beautiful. If I could do my day all over again I would choose to have Kerry Jeanne there every step of the way. I even noticed her wiping away a tear during my Maid of Honor's speech. She has such a kind heart and her loving attention to detail shows up in the breathtaking photos she captures. I feel so lucky to have found her. I already can't wait for life's next milestones because she already knows I'll be calling her up and making her document those as well. Book Kerry Jeanne, you will not regret it.

Jezzebelle · Married on 07/26/2014

I can honestly say I've found my life photographer. Kerry is such an awesome photographer! From the start she was very easy to talk to and arrange our photo shoot. The pictures came out so amazing and the turn around time was quick. I'm very pleased and can't wait for more photo shoots with her!! :)

Krystal · Married on 06/14/2014

Kerry did an amazing job on our wedding at a very stressful last min! She has so much attention to detail and covered everything we asked with the budget we provided! Not only did she capture our special day but made us a very thoughtful thank you box that just made us melt! She is a great person inside and out can't wait to have babies just so we can get some of the best photography out there!

Kerry Jeanne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints