507 California Ave, Oakmont, PA 15139 Map · Phone number

About Kerri's Kreations Photography

My images reflect more than just how you look on your special day! I tell my clients all the time, "I hate posing people, I just want to set the scene and capture you interacting with each other." If your dynamic is to be silly and make each other laugh, then that's what I want to see...if you tend to be more romantic then that's what should be evident in your photographs. When I look through a couples wedding pictures my favorite images are always the ones where the bride and groom have forgotten there's a camera nearby and are totally wrapped up in being with each other.

My name is Kerri and I would love to meet you! Please tell me more about your wedding so that I can advise you on a package tailored to your specific needs.

I look forward to hearing from you by email at kerri@kerriskreationsphotography.com or by phone: 724-880-0923. Packages begin at $2100 with most couples choosing to spend around $3900.

Follow Kerri's Kreations Photography on

kirsten
BHS0145

37 Reviews for Kerri's Kreations Photography

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2011

Kerri was amazing to work with. We did an engagement session as well, weeks before the wedding, and she made us feel some comfortable. It also put us at ease for the wedding day. She does not pose people, which I love, but you have to get used to being \'natural\' in front of the camera. I can\'t stop looking at the pictures she has posted from our day and am super excited to see the rest of them.

Sent on 09/26/2011
  • F

Fallon · Married on 07/16/2011

I can't say enough positive things about Kerri's work!! We did our engagement session and she captured the essence of our relationship perfectly!! Our images that she has posted thus far from our wedding simply astounded us. She is magical! I never thought I would like pictures of myself as much as I adore our pictures from our wedding!! I can't wait to see the rest :)

Sent on 07/26/2011

Melissa · Married on 11/21/2009

Kerri was an absolute pleasure to have as our wedding photographer! She allowed us to build a package to get the pictures we wanted and delivered exceptional engagement and wedding photos! She was incredibly patient and flexible with my husband and I when we had to reschedule our engagement photos because of an unexpected problem on our end. She showed up to our wedding early and made sure to get all of the photos we wanted (and more!) while barely being noticed. One of my bridesmaids liked her so much that she is going to have her photograph her wedding as well! We also got our photos back in a couple of months, which was a very reasonable amount of time. She was fun and professional and we couldn't be happier with the photos we have to remind us of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/08/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kerri's Kreations Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• A Simple Vow
    A Simple Vow Wedding Officiants

I worked with Kerri at an intimate wedding at Pittsburgh's Soldier's and Sailor's Memorial. She was wonderful to talk to with a relaxed, easy presence. I've met many photographers and those with true creativity and passion are a rare breed. You can count Kerri among them.

• Schiemer Entertainment Services
    Schiemer Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

I met Kerri at a recent wedding reception in Moon Township. She was friendly and attentive to everything that was happening at the reception. Kerri worked well with me to make sure that everything at the reception went smoothly and on-time. One of my favorite features of Kerri's services is that she offers a range of options for what she does with your photos after the wedding. You can choose if you'd like her to spend time doing a lot of effects, fades, clean up on your images... or you can choose to take the images 'as they are'. Depending on your style or budget, I think this is a great option. I would definitely recommend that you meet with Kerri's Kreations about your wedding, she has a lot to offer no matter what you're looking for.

• KVT Productions
    KVT Productions Wedding Videographers

By far one of the best photographer's I have ever worked with! Excellent prices, great quality, and fast return time. I would hire Kerri's Kreations for any and all my still photography needs.

• 507 California Ave Oakmont, 15139 See on map