Kerri Herlihy

Mansfield, MA View map

Kerri believes in a natural approach to makeup; Bringing out the best version of yourself on your special day. With over 25 years in the industry, she is one of the leading makeup artists in New England. Praised for her ability to create looks that are flawless and natural, Kerri has solidified herself as one of Boston's top makeup artists for over the past decade, winning Boston's A-list award for 'Best Wedding Makeup', along with many other bridal beauty awards. Kerri has stayed true to her belief in staying affordable for her clients with reviews and photos that speak for themselves!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren Married on 12/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful, natural wedding glam!

Finding and booking Kerri (before anyone else scooped her up on my wedding date!) was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. From the start, I could tell Kerri was extremely talented, professional, and exactly what I was looking for to achieve the “natural glam” bridal look I was going for. She was quick to reply to my emails and feedback, which I was very grateful for when juggling multiple vendors at once. On my wedding day, Kerri arrived on time and with an upbeat, yet extremely calming presence. She did makeup for my three bridesmaids, mother, sister-in-law, and me and everyone looked absolutely STUNNING. A few of my bridesmaids were initially a little nervous, as they’ve been unhappy with their bridesmaid glam in the past, but Kerri quickly put them at ease. Everyone looked, and more importantly felt, amazing! When it was my turn, I suddenly felt a wave of unexpected anxiety and nerves. Kerri immediately picked up on this and reassured me it’s very common for brides to get nervous at this point in the day (who knew!) She maintained a calming space around us by limiting distractions and background noise and encouraging a few deep breaths. I truly cannot thank her enough for this. Kerri was the real MVP of the glam process and I left her chair feeling like the most beautiful bride. I hope to get the chance to work with her again in the future! 10/10 recommend!
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve S. Married on 08/28/2022

Natural-looking, beautiful makeup

Kerri is so incredibly talented. She did my and my six bridesmaids' makeup for my wedding. I chose Kerri because it was clear that she can not only create beautiful, bold looks, but that she can also keep the makeup light and natural. I don't wear a lot of makeup and was nervous about looking overdone, but Kerri did an excellent job and talked me through each step of the process, making sure that I was comfortable with the products and colors she was using. My bridesmaids loved Kerri--she felt like another friend in the room, and really did a wonderful job with everyone's makeup. My mother chose not to get her makeup done, but when Kerri gently suggested she could use a little more eyeshadow, my mother agreed and Kerri ended up quickly touching up my mom's eyes in a really beautiful way. She even put a bit of lipstick and eyeshadow on my curious three-year-old nephew! I highly recommend hiring Kerri--she's professional, responsive, and was such a positive energy on my wedding day!
    Nicole L. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

12 out of 10 – Kerri is the best!

Kerri is the real deal. Not only is her work stunning, but she is also super professional and personable! Kerri was always quick to respond with clear and concise answers, which is highly appreciated when you are dealing with multiple vendors and hundreds of emails during the wedding planning process. Day of, she made me, and all of my bridal party feel gorgeous, including my grandmother who had never had her makeup done before and was a bit nervous. Kerri calmed her nerves and gave her such a beautiful and natural look – grandma is still talking about it today! My entire bridal party is still talking about how incredible Kerri was and how much they loved their makeup. I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful, glamourous, but not overdone look for my wedding that lasted ALL night long. I can’t wait to work with Kerri again in the future – THANK YOU, Kerri!!
  • illustration stars

· Wedding Florists
Hawthorne Hotel
4.8 out of 5 rating , 96 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings
Paul Robert Berman Photography Co.
5.0 out of 5 rating , 28 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers
Addie Roberge Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 37 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Olive St Mansfield, MA, 01721-1418
Location of (Kerri Herlihy)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding