Kerri Herlihy

Mansfield, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kerri believes in a natural approach to makeup; Bringing out the best version of yourself on your special day. With over 25 years in the industry, she is one of the leading makeup artists in New England. Praised for her ability to create looks that are flawless and natural, Kerri has solidified herself as one of Boston's top makeup artists for over the past decade, winning Boston's A-list award for 'Best Wedding Makeup', along with many other bridal beauty awards. Kerri has stayed true to her belief in staying affordable for her clients with reviews and photos that speak for themselves!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Meghan
    Meghan K. Married on 10/10/2021

Kerri is the best!

Kerri was an absolute pleasure to work with and she made me, my bridesmaids and my mom all look gorgeous for my backyard wedding. I decided I wanted a more natural look, and Kerri made me look like a glowy, elevated version of myself without completely covering my skin. On top of being incredibly talented, Kerri is a total sweetheart. You'll wish the process took longer just so you could chat with her more.

Do yourself a favor and book Kerri when you have the chance - she will go above and beyond to make sure you feel beautiful on your special day!

(All photos by Time Bandit Photography)
  • Leanne
    Leanne C. Married on 10/08/2021

Fantastic makeup artist!

Kerri was fantastic! She was responsive and flexible right from the start. We ended up changing our timeline, location, and number of people - Kerri didn't bat an eye. She was fun to talk to and listened to what each person wanted. We don't typically wear makeup and what Kerri did was light and natural and stunning. I definitely recommend hiring Kerri!
  • Brianna
    Brianna N. Married on 09/12/2021

I knew I had to book Kerri for my wedding!

Kerri did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job on my makeup for my engagement photo shoot! We did a long shoot with 2 outfit changes and location changes on a sunny, windy day in Newport and my makeup looked just as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. Kerri first did my makeup for Miss Teen MA and I fell in love with her work. I then booked her for my prom makeup, too. Even then I knew she HAD to do my wedding makeup. My mom actually booked Kerri for my wedding as soon as we had a date because we both love Kerri so much! She is so knowledgeable and thoughtful about every detail. She plays up your natural beauty. I usually don't even show her inspiration pictures, I just tell her what I'm wearing and she does makeup to perfectly compliment my look! She always makes me feel glamorous & fabulous. I cannot wait to work with her on my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Kerri
Kerri
Owner/Lead Makeup Artist

Olive St Mansfield, MA, 01721-1418
Location of (Kerri Herlihy)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding