Keri Ann Weddings

Arlington, VA View map Visit website

Keri Ann Weddings is a wedding planning service. But this is not your normal wedding planner...

When you work with us, you're not only getting a planner, you will have access to all of the vendors that Keri has already vetted and created relationships with so you don't have to worry! You can use our favorite photographers and videographers! You do not HAVE to use them, but know they are trusted professionals that partner with Keri Ann Weddings.

If you are looking to plan your wedding with a specific budget in mind, but don't want to sacrifice the beauty and elegance of your dream, you need to work with us!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me personally at keri@keriannweddings.com

With Love & Light

-Keri Ann

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kimberly
    Kimberly W. Married on 04/29/2022

Keri is the best!

We hired Keri as our day-of coordinator and are so glad we did! My priority was making sure that my family, friends and I would not be worrying about all the details and making decisions on the day of the wedding, and Keri hustled behind the scenes to keep us on time and handle snafus as they came up. I loved that she took the time to steam my gown and all my bridesmaids robes before pictures so I could relax and enjoy getting ready!

Keri Ann Weddings's reply:

You are too sweet! Working with you and Jacob was so easy and fun. I'm glad you were able to enjoy every second of every minute of your wedding day! Sending love!!!!!
  • Molly
    Molly F. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Planning Extraordinaire

Keri planned my wedding and saved me so much hassle and stress. Usually women tell me how stressful planning your wedding is. I gave Keri my vision and she did the rest. The day of my wedding Keri handled everything, checked on me constantly, and eased all of my anxiety. I highly recommend her services! You will not be disappointed!
illustration stars

Team

Erin Bongo
Erin Bongo
Assistant

Erin is such a light! She is always there when you need her. Erin is always willing to step in and volunteer when something needs to be done. She has been an amazing assistant and friend! Couldn't do this without her!

Arlington, VA, 22203
973-270-6630
Location of (Keri Ann Weddings)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding