Kent Drake Photography

Chicago, IL View map
$9,000 Most Popular Price

$9,000 Most Popular Price

Documenting Chicago weddings for over 6 years, Kent Drake Photography has earned a reputation as a stand out journalistic wedding photographer with an eye for details, portraits, emotion and that ever fleeting moment. It is a privilege to have experienced so many days long dreamt about, but the honor is always in creating timeless images. Above all else, my purpose is to provided a personalized photographic experiences to fit your style and vision. Simply put, I want you to love your images but also our entire vendor experience. I bring professionalism at every turn and a creative touch I feel I was born to share. I hope what brought you here today was my work and the moments I’ve loved capturing. Perhaps you can envision yourself in there, and if so, we are already off to a great start. I’m sure you have a wonderful story of your own, it would be an absolute pleasure to hear about you and all that you have planned!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$9,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley G. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can’t go wrong with Kent!

We are so happy we hired Kent! We knew our photos would be the memories to look back on and even just a few months after getting married, we’re so happy we have Kent’s beautiful work to reflect back on the day. Kent’s work speaks for itself and is absolutely beautiful but it’s also so important to know how great it is to work with him; there’s SO much going on that day, a lot of people and a lot of personalities and no matter what, Kent will make everyone feel at ease and look their best. He was fluffing my dress and fixing my hair to make sure it was just right in the photos. So many people commented on how great he was and having someone so great to work with throughout the day is so vital to making you feel and look you best. And then just wait until you get your photos! I keep going back and looking and finding additional favorites and moments captured that make me so happy and grateful we had Kent as our photographer, you will be so happy with your choice: professional, fun, friendly, genuine and crazy talented
    Hannah N. Married on 09/15/2018

Kent was fantastic!

Kent was honestly one of the best parts of our wedding. Not only were the photos simply gorgeous, but he was wonderful to work with. He was incredibly attentive to family and the bridal party, becoming a trusted go-to for support in solving problems both photo non-photo related. His experience shows and he creates a completely comfortable atmosphere on a very emotional day. I had guests mentioning Kent for months after the wedding!
    Lily J. Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Hiring Kent for our wedding was the absolute best decision we could have made! I fell in love with his work after seeing his weddings online and then the moment we met I fell in love with him! He instantly made us feel so comfortable at our engagement shoot and the entire wedding weekend. He executed every photo request we asked for and we are over the moon at how all the photos turned out. Kent takes unbelievably gorgeous portraits and decor shots but he also has the ability to capture every special, hilarious, memorable moment of the weekend perfectly! We knew we could trust him to not miss any detail and he delivered times ten.

I really cant describe how much we love Kent! Kent became like another best friend at the wedding and is now a friend for life! His amazing photos speak for themselves but Kent as a person was the reason we hired him. He is incredibly attentive and goes above and beyond what any normal photographer would do. From making sure our drinks were never empty to always putting my hair or spanx perfectly in place - I knew if Kent were around we would all be OK! He is so kind, caring, fun and was a calming force during some of the most stressful wedding moments. He not only took such good care of us but also our friends and family. They loved him as much as we did and everyone continues to rave about him as a person and his work.

I could not recommend Kent more! My family can't wait for another reason to hire Kent because we all miss him so much! We will be eternally indebted to him for capturing every moment from the best weekend of our lives and for being such a pleasure and blast to be with.

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3950 N Lake Shore Dr. #1817C Chicago, 60613
Location of (Kent Drake Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding