Sharon, MA 02067 Map · Phone number

About Kenneth Berman Photography

Ken is a second-generation photographer, learning the craft from his late father from the time he was old enough to hold a camera. Throughout his 30 year career, he has consistently set the bar for professionalism and creativity through his classical photography style combined with an always-evolving modern edge. His experience in this industry is second to none.

Kenneth Berman Studios is comprised of five staff photographers and a range of supporting professionals. Please give us a call to learn more.

kennethbermanphoto.com

kb0877
bw kiss

17 Reviews for Kenneth Berman Photography

Joni · event on 03/12/2016

I met Ken at Bar Mitzvah that I attended a few years ago and grabbed his business card. I was very impressed with Ken's professionalism, thoughtful care of the guests while making certain he captured great pics! I remained in touch with Ken over the years and when my son was got his Bar Mitzvah date I called Ken and hired him immediately.. Ken and I remained in touch throughout the process and talked about the pictures I wanted captured. Ken and Mark (Ken's assistant) were at the Temple right on time... immediately got to work with the numerous pictures to be taken before the ceremony. Once we were at the venue Ken and Mark were ready to capture the kids coming off the bus!!! Throughout the event, Ken and Mark were very busy taking pictures. I recently picked up my proofs and I was able to relive the event all over again. Still sifting through many pictures to choose from to make an album.. this will be a very difficult task as all the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Ken is not only a professional photographer who does excellent work, but Ken is also patient, understanding and overall a great person. Ken and Mark, thank you again for making Alex's Bar Mitzvah picture perfect!

Sent on 04/03/2016

courtney · Married on 08/22/2015

If you don't read this whole review, all you need to know is that Kenneth was professional, responsive, and clearly a master at his craft. I would book him again in a heartbeat. Having heard horror stories from friends about photographers, I wanted to be sure the person I hired was trustworthy. I interviewed four people face-to-face and he clearly stood out. He handled all of my questions professionally, including some peculiar ones from my now husband. At the wedding he blended in; a friend of ours started chatting with him thinking he was a regular guest. He worked fast and took all of the posed pictures in rapid fire, knowing how important it was to us to spend time actually enjoying our reception. He is very experienced and it shows; he knew what I wanted and what was important before I did.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Brian · Married on 04/24/2015

We hired Ken for our wedding in April, 2015. Ken was fantastic! We first met with him in June 2014 and he gave us all of the options from which we could choose. Ken was in no way a pushy with his packages and pricing and let us determine what would be the best for us.

Part of our package was an engagement shoot. Ken was very flexible with the time and met us at a farm in our local town that we wanted to have the pictures taken (October 2014). Ken was prompt and professional. He was very easy to work with, friendly, and made the session so easy. Neither my wife or I had professional pictures taken before. We actually ended up going over the hour set aside for the engagement photos. Ken had the photos back to us quickly (within 2 weeks) and they looked amazing.

As the wedding day grew closer Ken was very easy to reach and quick to respond to any questions. He was prompt on the wedding day ready to go. He brought along a helper (which we had forgotten he was going to bring). He took spectacular pictures of before the wedding (behind the scenes) and then amazing pictures at the actual wedding and ceremony. Honestly, Ken (and Mark, his helper) fit right in at the wedding. They were like part of the family, having fun, and it shows in the photos. Our parents, as well as other guests were so happy with how Ken got photos taken of everything imaginable.

Ken got us all 1200 photos back within 2 weeks of the wedding (which was great). We were barely home from the honeymoon and already had our photos.

I cannot recommend Ken enough for any event you may be having. We look forward to using Ken again for other events and family photos for years to come.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Award

Kenneth Berman Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Designing Images Florist
    Designing Images Florist Wedding Florists

Ken Berman is a true pro. Always on time, dressed in a professional manner, easy going and such a pleasant personality. His work is originally and tasteful and fun!

• Sharon, 02067 See on map