Warwick, RI 02888 Map · Phone number

About Kendall Pavan Photography

Fun, emotions, family, you. That's what I'm after.

My history is in fine art and black and white film. I started taking photographs in high school with my Mom's 1980's camera and haven't stopped for the past almost 20 years. I earned a BFA in Photography + Design, studying in Massachusetts and Florence, Italy. After graduation I found my passion in photographing people and documenting the candid moments of life. I've been photographing weddings and portraits ever since, crazy to think it's been over 10 years now!

Wedding coverage, for me, is more than just making beautiful portraits and archival family photos. I want to capture the heart of your day. The little details that make up the big moments. Your friends wired with anticipation, quiet and loud family reunions, the excitement, exhaustion, silliness and tears. I live for making the photographs that you'll look back on in 20 years and still remember exactly what made you laugh or just how the sun felt on your face. Photos that you look at and see your true selves in. Yes, you're dressed up fancy and in a whirlwind of a day, but it's still the two of you at the center looking at each other the same way you did yesterday and will tomorrow.

I am also available for family photographs or any other documentation of people or relationships. My style is relaxed and natural. I aim to make everyone comfortable so that the camera disappears. Tell me your story, I'd love to get to know you.

Currently I live in Rhode Island and have roots in Colorado, Maine + Massachusetts. Please feel free to contact me if you’re having your wedding in New England, Colorado or anywhere in between!

Follow Kendall Pavan Photography on

Kendall Pavan Photography 6
Kendall Pavan Photography 7

Elizabeth Suchy · Married on 05/04/2019

A total gift

Kendall is a special soul. We hired her because of our interest in "candid photos" and her ability to capture a genuine moment. Boy was that the right choice!! Kendall spent time before the wedding getting to know us, our families, our hopes and combining it all in one special day and photos that'll last a lifetime. She was professional, whitty, compassionate, and instantly became part of the party! She was so kind, stepping into hard moments with heart; while also being a fly on the wall and allowing a moment to be intimate and photographed! I cannot say enough about how awesome she was, and our photos are PERFECT, and she was so fast! All of our pictures were in hand within three weeks! 💕

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Kendall Pavan Photography 8
    Kendall Pavan Photography 9
    Kendall Pavan Photography 10

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

We can't stop looking at our photos!

We are so happy Kendall was our photographer for our wedding! She was so easy to communicate with, even being in different states. She answered emails quickly and chatted with us on the phone on several occasions. When we met her, I felt like I've known her for years. We wanted photos that took us back to our wedding day, and Kendall did just that. She captured not just a photo, but the emotion of the day as well. We would highly recommend Kendall!

Sent on 11/26/2018

krista · Married on 08/25/2018

Kendall was the best photographer and our photos came out perfect! She listened to what we wanted and didn't force us to take hundreds of posed shots like some photographers. She did a great job capturing the day. She was laid back and easy to work with. She was very organized and we had great communication during the months prior to the wedding. She was respectful of a groom who didn't love taking photos but she still got some great shots! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kendall Pavan Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Pretty Bride Shop
    Pretty Bride Shop Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kendal is super fun to work with and captures people and color beautifully!!

• Warwick, 02888 See on map