730 Kirkwall Pl, Milpitas, CA 95035 Map · Phone number

About Ken Kato Photography

Photographing weddings is my passion and has been my life's work for the past 25 years. Weddings are universal yet are so personal and unique to each couple. I really enjoy discovering each couple’s personality and show in pictures what words cannot express. Weddings are full of surprises that exist for only a moment in time. These are the cherished moments that I capture on your wedding day. I enjoy capturing the humor, joy, tears, and excitement of a bride & groom’s unique wedding day. I love to work with people who are as passionate about photography as i am but most importantly, are down to have fun! I take very seriously my responsibility as your photographer because your wedding photographs carry with them the memories of the most important day of your life.

Always fun, fresh and full of energy, I use every single god-given talent to make every moment I capture.

Choosing a photographer

It is of the utmost importance to choose a photographer with whom you are compatible; a photographer that makes you laugh and feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Great photos happen when you are yourself, not when you are reserved.

rice2604
rice2276
rice2604

11 Reviews for Ken Kato Photography

Linsay · Married on 05/30/2015

OUTSTANDING! That is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Ken. If you're getting married soon and looking for a photographer, contact Ken ASAP for a consultation and be sure to visit his website to see the beauty he creates. He is amazingly talented and takes unique photos for each couple he meets. We found Ken through our very close friends as he was the photographer for their wedding. I knew after seeing his work and meeting with him that I did not need to meet with any other photographers. Photography is one of the most important parts of a wedding since those memories will last forever and I can gladly say Ken captured beautiful moments for my husband and I. The photo package we picked included our engagement session which gave us a chance to hang out with Ken so he could learn our personalities and vice versa. He has a fun, charismatic and outgoing attitude and can make even the most camera shy person shine through the lens. Ken has great energy and his creativity has no bounds. All the photos we have truly show our love and we are thrilled.

The day of the wedding is a stressful time for the bride and groom, but knowing we had Ken and his associate took a lot of stress away. They were perfect in directing us for photos and also captured many beautiful candid emotional moments. We had a pretty big wedding party of 18 bridesmaids and groomsmen (that's a lot of people to direct!), but that didn't deter Ken from getting stunning shots of all us. He knows how to use the lighting to his advantage and is precise with details.

Ken gets the results to you very quickly as well. Within a week from our wedding we had our photos! I HIGHLY recommend Ken to anyone who wants one of the most important days of their life to be captured so perfectly.

Janelle · Married on 01/02/2015

5 stars for Ken! He is pure talent. You can see it in the photos he delivers. My husband and I had Ken as our wedding photographer on our past wedding December 29, 2014. He was fun to work with. He's easy to talk to and definitely talented. It was important for my husband and I to have someone who would capture our memories but also someone we could be comfortable with. Ken is that person and much more! He will make you laugh and cry with the beautiful photos he takes. I HIGHLY recommend Ken! He's amazing like everyone has already mentioned. Having Ken as our wedding photographer was a great investment for us! THANK YOU KEN!

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2012

Simplistically, Ken has an AMAZING ARTISTIC EYE, & is willing to work with your budget! If you enjoy humor, playfulness & easy going people you’ll fall in love with Ken & his tremendous work! I’m THRILLED with all of our photos & it is clear he has a passion with each shot taken.
    My husband & I met with Ken in his studio, & I knew he was the photographer for us…I fell in love with his work (which is amazing) & knew I wanted him to capture our wedding. Earlier in the year we decided to do an engagement session, which turned out to be one of the most beautiful days in San Francisco. More importantly, getting to know Ken on this shoot was priceless! He had the two of us laughing & smiling for his camera, without us even knowing or trying. After the engagement photo shoot I remember telling my husband how confident I was with our choice, but also how great it was to spend that time with Ken before our wedding. I just feel that we both were able to learn more about each other, & Ken was able to learn more about how to make us look good for the big day. (I don’t think by any stretch he needed that time because it is clear with his portfolio of work but mostly it gave me the confidence & ease to know it was one item on my check list that I had nothing….at all to worry about. Come Wedding Day, June 09, 2012, first at Cypress Hotel, & then at Saratoga Springs, Ken had his work cut out for him. We both have large families, I had a large bridal party & I’m not even sure Ken stopped to breath. Somehow he managed to capture shots from the entire event from start to finish. We had so many options, variations & choices to select & I couldn’t have asked for anything more.
    I’m already thinking of future photo sessions that we can do with Ken because of how much I love his point of view…hmmm, Anniversary Photos, Family Photos…I can’t wait.
    I would highly recommend Ken Kato & have complete confidence in his professional work. With all our Love & Thanks, Mr. & Mrs Dupler

Award