Kelsey Renee Photography

$6,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Most Popular Price

Where Happy Couples and Classic Style Come Together

HEY HEY! ! I'm so glad that you're here!

I'm Kelsey, a natural light Wedding Photographer based in Denver, PA while serving NJ, DE, MD and surrounding areas.

Let me guess - you're a Bride that desires a one-of-a-kind photo experience that includes more fun than stress and a gallery full of images that you'll cherish forever.

How'd I do? If this resonates with you - then get in touch & I'll share with you exactly how I provide this experience (over and over again)!

* * * 50% booked for 2022 - NOW BOOKING 2023! * * *

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Brooke
    Brooke Getting married on 12/26/2024

You wont be disappointed!!

Kelsey captured our engagement, wedding and now our family photos. I cannot speak highly enough of Kelsey! I remember meeting her for the first time and feeling like I have known her my whole life. She makes you feel comfortable right away and I felt like I instantly made a friend for life. When we sat down preparing for my wedding and figuring out what I was envisioning she was so understanding and accommodating. I was blown away by her return time for her photos. She returned our engagement photos in less than a week, our wedding photos in one week and our family photos in one day!! She is efficient and her photos are excellent. They are photos I will treasure for the rest of my life. Trust me when I say that you will NOT be disappointed if you book with Kelsey!!
    Emily L. Married on 10/02/2021

If you want a great wedding, hire Kelsey

Kelsey knows her way around photographing a wedding, that is for sure. From the first day I met her over facetime, I could tell that she was organized to a T. Throughout the planning process, Kelsey irons out all the details beforehand (timeline, who is involved in what pictures) so that all I had to focus on was me and my husband. The biggest thing I appreciated about Kelsey, and what stood her apart from other vendors, was communication. Kelsey was clear and complete in every email and communicated well with our day-of coordinator.
    She coached us right through all the poses, and this girl knows exactly how to stage her photos. We had a blast during our engagement photos with Kelsey, it left me so excited to get to the photos portion of the wedding day! I relaxed and let her do her thing and my husband and I have the most beautiful pictures of ourselves for it.
    Please hire Kelsey, she does phenomenal work and was an absolute delight to work with.
    Keara S. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience!!!

Kelsey actually was not our original photographer - our original photographer was sick the day before our wedding (panic!!) and Kelsey was recommended and available for our date. Obviously I was nervous although I trusted the recommendation to work with someone new was intimidating BUT Kelsey was an absolute dream. From the second she walked in she made everyone comfortable, she was smiling the entire time, she managed dealing with me and all of my family and bridesmaids so well. She caught the most amazing photos and really blessed us with saving our day. I loved her energy and ability to capture everyone's best selves. Your work is truly art. Thank you again for making our wedding stress free and so memorable!

Kelsey Renee Photography's reply:

Keara!

Oh my goodness - wow, this was incredible thoughtful!!!! Thank you SO much for your kind words and review!! Totally unexpected!! I love that we got to work together - even if it was also, totally unexpected

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Denver, PA, 17517
Location of (Kelsey Renee Photography)

Kelsey Renee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelsey Renee Photography include in the starting price?

Kelsey Renee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kelsey Renee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelsey Renee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kelsey Renee Photography offer?

Kelsey Renee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kelsey Renee Photography offer?

Kelsey Renee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelsey Renee Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelsey Renee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kelsey Renee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelsey Renee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding