Kelsey C. Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hello! I'm Kelsey! I'm a professional wedding photographer and videographer located in Orange County, California, serving the Southern California area and available for travel. Clients describe photoshoots with me as comfortable, stress-free, easy-going, natural, and fun! My style and focus is capturing the essence of relationships in their most genuine forms. I want you to look back at your photos and be overcome with the emotions from those special moments. More than a vendor providing a service, I am super goofy, comical (I promise not in a cheesy way hehe), and truly passionate about developing awesome friendships and spreading joy!

Let's book your proposal, engagement, wedding, micro wedding, family portraits, in-home sessions, and more!

*UPDATE: I am partnering with a select few amazing videographers in the area to ease the headache of meeting with a hundred vendors. Inquire today about our photography/videography packages!

Kelsey C. Photography can deliver your wedding event photos and videos in the form of digital files via an online personalized gallery or flash drive. Her specialties cover proposals, engagements, weddings, family portraits, in-home sessions, and more. Photography services offered include:

• Additional hours
  • Second photographer
  • Videography

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Green
    Green L. Getting married on 09/04/2022

Thank you kelsey!

I fell in love with Kelsey's photography style when I stumbled upon her website through the Knot, and I am so happy I did. The second I saw her portfolio I contacted Kelsey who promptly reached out to set up a virtual meeting with me. I knew from that first meeting that Kelsey was a perfect fit for our wedding. From the get go, she was extremely personable, friendly, and professional. She definitely knew what she was doing. I also appreciated her setting up this meeting with us so she could get a good idea of what we wanted from our photographer on the day of.

As it got closer to our wedding day, Kelsey once again reached out and set up an in-person meeting to go over final details. She meticulously combed through our timeline and shot list to make sure that we were going to be able to get all of the shots that we wanted on our big day. I left feeling confident she was going to do a great job.

On the day of our wedding, I was SO preoccupied with a million different things that I needed Kelsey to tell me what to do, where to go, and how to pose. She was an expert in wrangling my chaotic bridal party, family, and friends to get the exact shots that we wanted. After the ceremony, Kelsey took us around our venue to spots that legitimately produced the most BEAUTIFUL couple shots ever. She is truly an expert in her field. I just got our previews back and I am in love. I feel so lucky to have had Kelsey take my wedding pictures. They could not have come out any better. I highly highly recommend booking Kelsey for your big day, you won't regret it!!!
    Jubilee L. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She's fun and knows what she's doing!

From the beginning, Kelsey was excited for us as a couple and excited to be part of our day. Her energy was reassuring for me, especially as I'm not used to being professionally photographed. She quickly got down to business and was flexible with our casual/loose schedule. On the day of, she seemed to be in multiple places at once, capturing details, different angles, and great candids of us and our guests! She was also fun to work with as she shot just us two, and directed posing very naturally. I love the way the edits came out, not to mention the sneak previews were ready just a few days later! Our last batch was edited and posted 7 weeks after our wedding date, and it's been so fun to share with friends and family. So thankful we have these memories saved forever!
    Randy P. Married on 04/16/2022

Friendly & Fantastic

Pay her in boba. Just kidding, not really. One thing that my wife and I look for is someone who can be a great friend as well as a master of their craft. Kelsey is a professional who checked both those boxes. My wife and I had an elopement in 2020 during covid and we loved her work so much that we wanted to hire her again for our large celebration this past month.

My wife and I know how to navigate photos because we are in in the industry ourselves so for us, having someone we could jive with on our wedding day was just as important as having someone who we have trust in to capture the important moments and our loved ones in a beautiful way. Kelsey is someone we can count on to deliver consistently high quality and beautiful artistic photos.

She is super laid back and easy to work with and she got along great with the team. She knows when to step in and take charge of the day like during our group portraits. We all felt comfortable, yet confident, in front of the camera as well as my friends and family. She also knew when to just be a fly on the wall and capture the moments from a distance so we could enjoy the celebration. She鈥檚 the type of person who we would trust 100% to recommend to any friends and family and anyone looking for wedding photography .
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Mark & Annie
    20 photos 路 09/15/2018

Yorba Linda Blvd. Yorba Linda, CA, 92886
Location of (Kelsey C. Photography)

Kelsey C. Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelsey C. Photography include in the starting price?

Kelsey C. Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kelsey C. Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelsey C. Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Kelsey C. Photography offer?

Kelsey C. Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kelsey C. Photography offer?

Kelsey C. Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelsey C. Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelsey C. Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kelsey C. Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelsey C. Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding