21845 Ontur, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Goldensun Photography

Goldensun Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Costa Mesa, California. At all times, Goldensun Photographer endeavors to preserve the most pristine moments of your wedding day in a form you can look back on and cherish for all the years to come. They aim to capture your story as it unfolds naturally, providing you with timeless photographs. No moment is too big or too small to snap for Molly and Abel, the owners of Goldensun Photography. With a portfolio that includes more than twenty weddings, Goldensun Photography is well versed in photographing a range of ceremonies and would be pleased to be a part of your special day.

Goldensun Photography follows a natural, photojournalistic, and contemporary style. Your photos can be delivered as prints, digital files, or albums. Photography services include:

• Additional hours

Goldensun Photography 6
Goldensun Photography 7
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Chang · Getting married on 08/17/2019

I just have one advice.... BOOK THEM NOW.

If you're looking for great photographers to capture your engagement/wedding in the OC or LA area, look no further. Molly and Abel at Goldensun photography are amazing! I am so so so impressed and so pleased at the quality and artistry of our engagement photos.

From start to finish, they are great at choosing locations for the shoot, they are fun and relaxed to spend hours and hours with, they are professional and timely delivering their work. My friends and family also enjoy the photos so much, they said it's like watching movie scenes.

If you're not sure what you like in photographer, because, lets be honest, we're not professional, you can look up photos you like and you would want for yourself, and leave it to the professionals. If you go look at their website, you can see different styles in their work! They communicate with you to see what you'd like, and make it into a reality! :)

Our engagement session with them was so fun!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Goldensun Photography 17
    Goldensun Photography 18
  • Sarah

Sarah Widmark · Married on 03/30/2019

Outstanding service! Photography ninjas who are excellent at what they do.

Able & Molly were nothing but amazing. My wedding photos look stunning and their service was outstanding! They were both patient as I was running late to my wedding but used that time to take other photos. There were not at all in the way at the ceremony. My guests keep raving to me about how discrete they were when taking photos, yet they caught every special moment. They both have a wonderful gift that makes an ordinary scene look extraordinary! Also, they are such kind, sweet people who love to have fun and show that in their work. I do not regret hiring them and will continue to recommend them.

Also, I have used Goldensun Photography's service for my engagement photos. Once again, they make boring scenes beautiful. My family and I are still blown away with how stunning those photos came out.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Goldensun Photography 26
    Goldensun Photography 27

Lida K. · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful!

I had first reached out to Molly when I found Goldensun via Instagram months before my then-fiance and I even considered what we were going to do for our traditional Chinese tea ceremony and Thai wedding ceremony.

Molly was very patient with me as we met for coffee one evening and I went through a VERY rough idea of what I was looking for and some of the details we wanted to highlight. As my fiance and I were then planning our reception and other wedding events, I had to prioritize those events and ended up not speaking with Molly again until we were three to four months out from our actual dates for the ceremonies. Luckily, she and Abel were still available and after flushing out the remainder of our ideas out and timeline via email, we were all set and ready for both days.

Molly and Abel are incredibly patient, talented, and wonderful to work with. They're kind and quiet, but are able to create beautiful memories even with so much noise and activity going on. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Goldensun Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Goldensun Photography 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 21845 Ontur Costa Mesa, CA, 92626 See on map
    (714) 459-2216 (Phone number)