Kelsey C. Photography Reviews

9 | Yorba Linda, CA

9 Reviews for Kelsey C. Photography

Mahmoud Alkatat 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Engagement Party

Kelsey you are an amazing photographer! Thank you for making our day so special! 馃榿

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Elkhatib 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Engagement shoot/engagement party

Kelsey was an amazing photographer to work with! She was so professional and made us feel so comfortable! We had so much fun during our shoot and we were so happy to have her at our party taking pictures of our family (which also came out phenomenal). We would love to have Kelsey at all of our future events!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Josh Delacruz 路 Married on 05/19/2019

The best photographer for our big day!

I had Kelsey shoot for my wedding proposal and I was blown away by not only how sweet she was, but by also how serious she takes her profession.. she means business!
    My proposal flew by really quick, there wasn鈥檛 much time鈥攂ut at the corner of my eye I see Kelsey sprinting from one end of the block to the other just to get the perfect shot, we were all amazed by her dedication鈥攁nd it shows, the pictures came out beautiful!

After the surprise, Kelsey took us around the area for some of the most creative shots. Although my fianc茅 and I are so awkward and have no know-how in front of a camera, Kelsey really took her time in making sure we were comfortable and having fun just being ourselves.

Kelsey really made our big day all the more special. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking around for a great photographer.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Heather Fances 路 Married on 04/13/2019

No better photographer!

Kelsey made it so fun and so easy to shoot our 1-year anniversary photos! We always feel awkward with photos, but she guided us through different poses and actions to where it felt natural! She was very responsive, professional, prompt, and her shots & editing are beyond amazing.

Book with Kelsey, because she will knock out and exceed your hopes & expectations! Not to mention, she has such a generous, deep heart. You won鈥檛 regret booking with her!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Kelsey C. Photography's reply:

This was such a sweet and special moment for you two that I was so happy to be a part of. What a fun time frolicking on the sand!!

Ploy 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Kelsey C. Photography makes magic!

Kelsey is super easy to work with, we were so lucky to have her capture our engagement! She is super light hearted, fun, and energetic. She knows how to direct you on how to look natural in your photos, cause trust me, we needed all the tips we could get! And, most importantly she knows ALL the right angels to make you look flawless. Thank you Kelsey for capturing such a special moment in our lives. We can't wait to work with you more in the future!!

• Donna

Donna A Oakland 路 Married on 03/06/2019

A Rare Find & A Must Hire

Kelsey is a natural with the camera and has an incredible eye for lighting. My husband hired her for our proposal pictures and we were so satisfied that we used her again for engagement photos! She is so comfortable and easy to work with and takes your special shoot very seriously. Her editing skills are top notch, and she will not disappoint. She was a lucky find! You will not regret booking her.

Kelsey C. Photography's reply:

This proposal was one for the books! I thoroughly enjoyed walking alongside you two during the proposal and capturing those sweet, intimate moments. What an honor. Your engagement shoot was also one of my all-time favorites - so magical!

Annie 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome Experience

My husband and I are very impressed by how Kelsey took her time to get to know us and our love story on the first meeting. She really listens to what we want and what we like. We are very pleased with her photos.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Kelsey C. Photography's reply:

Thank you, Annie!!! You and Mark are such an amazing couple with an equally amazing love story. Loved meeting little MJ the other day for the newborn shoot. Hugs!
  • Mark

Mark Amoah 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Attention to details

Kelsey was very intentional about getting to know our story. She brings with her enthusiasm, a highly level of attention to details and flexibility. My wife and I were very blessed to have her be the photographer at our wedding. Her service was scintillating.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Natalie Ton 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Great friendly and affordable photographer

Kelsey shot our engagement photos. She was professional, friendly, affordable, and helped my husband and I feel comfortable while taking the photos. We went to 2 different locations and she took great photos at both places. She also returned the photos to us quickly. Thanks Kelsey!

Kelsey C. Photography's reply:

This was such a fun shoot! I'll forever remember the carousel photos!! So fun to see your family growing.