Plano, TX 75024 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Rucker Photography

Dallas & Austin photographer Kelly Rucker has a photojournalistic approach with modern style. Her goal is simple- to create the images and experience you'll never forget.

Specializing in Wedding and Portraiture photography.

For information on availability, pricing or process email: kelly@kellyrucker.com

Based in Dallas, but available for commissions worldwide.

• Peter Joseph Photography
  • Impressions Photography by SLE
  • WM Patterson Photography

12 Reviews for Kelly Rucker Photography

Ausa · Married on 05/13/2016

We hired Kelly to do our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with the results! Choosing a photographer is one of the most important and most difficult parts of wedding planning. It is so hard to know what you are going to get. At first, we had the normal cold feet about whether we'd made the right choice of photographer, but as soon as we saw our engagement photos, we knew that our wedding photos were going to be amazing. We were honestly shocked at how attractive Kelly made us both look! She suggested the perfect time of day and the lighting was amazing. All of the shots were just beautiful. Kelly was so easy to work with and she was happy to try my ideas, but the best photos were the ones that she had directed. At the wedding, I tried my best to just let her call all the shots, including picking the location for our first look, and I'm so glad we put ourselves in Kelly's capable hands because our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! I mean bridal magazine gorgeous. I really don't think it would have been possible to get better pictures. To top it off, Kelly is just about the sweetest person you could hope to meet and she gets your photos back to you unbelievably quickly! If you are looking for a local, independent artist to capture your special event, Kelly is an amazing choice!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/10/2015

Kelly Rucker was AMAZING to work with, and her photos are absolutely stunning. Kelly did my engagements, bridals, and wedding photos and she is truly talented. I received so many compliments from friends and family on the beautiful photos from our engagements and my bridals, and I'm so excited to see our wedding photos! Aside from the the amazing photos, Kelly is so sweet and really makes you feel comfortable during the shoots. Kelly photographed my cousins wedding, and we were so impressed with her work that we didn't even look around for other photographers. If you visit her website you will see how talented she is with not only in photographing weddings, but in all aspects of photography. I highly recommend Kelly Rucker and will be referring all brides to her in the future!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Deborah · Married on 10/11/2014

I loved having Kelly for my wedding! She did my boudoirs, bridals, rehearsal dinner and wedding, and they all turned out STUNNING!!! Everyone loves my photos and i highly recommend her. She made me feel completely comfortable during all of my personal shoots and felt more like a friend, but she took amazing photos. I cannot recommend her more!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Award

Kelly Rucker Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints

• Silver Lining Events + Co.
    Silver Lining Events + Co. Wedding Planners

Kelly Rucker Photography is not only professional, picture perfect, and friendly- her creativity is astonishing! Her images are bright, full of color and capture the love often missed in photos. I have worked with Kelly in the past and will definitely work with her in the future. If you want a dependable, creative, sweet photographer who will probably end up being your best friend, hire Kelly for your wedding!

• RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals
    RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Rent My Dust adores Kelly Rucker Photography! We highly recommend Kelly to all our customers. Kelly has an eye for beauty and always seems to capture that beauty in such an elegant way. Be sure to check out her photos and her lovely website. You will not be disappointed!!!

• Sun Revolution Dallas
    Sun Revolution Dallas Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelly Rucker Photography is top notch! I have used Kelly for my personal photoshoots and have also worked with her as a makeup artist behind the camera on other photoshoots. She always captures exactly what her subjects are wanting and has a great vision. Kelly's cool and calm personality helps keep her subjects comfortable and their pictures looking effortless and natural. If your wanting a photographer that listens to you and won't stop shooting until she gets the perfect shot, then Kelly is the photographer for you. Bonus- she is great with helping guys loosen up the awkwardness they sometimes have when in front of the camera = adorable engagement and wedding pics!!!

• Plano, 75024 See on map