33 Granite Street, Northbridge, MA 01534 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kelly Pomeroy Photography

I'm so happy that you stopped by! Weddings are my very favorite, but I also really enjoy creating senior portraits and photographing families snuggling together! I'm a lifestyle photographer and I adore natural light! . I have had a camera in my hands since I was in grade school and have been photographing weddings since 2012. Since then I've spent endless hours documenting love stories, developing my style and growing my art. On a wedding day I can be seen holding the train of a bride's dress while we change locations, fluffing her gown and veil to the perfection she imagined when she first tried them on, climbing on various items to get the best angle for every shot, and working closely with the rest of the wedding day team to make sure that the entire day is seamless! You won't feel posed throughout your entire day, most of the time I want you to relax and enjoy the moments of the day. I will provide simple, gentle posing directions so that you can feel confident about how you look in the frame, but only during select portions of your day. I always aim to preserve the authenticity of a wedding day and the emotions that come along with it. I want your day to flow smoothly and for you to look at the images that I've created for you and remember exactly how you felt in those moments. My greatest hope is that when you look at my portfolio you feel light, romance, tender moments and genuine joy! I want you to remember all of the tiny moments in between the rush of the day that tell the story of you. Telling your story through my lens in truly an honor! The stories are the best part...and the Cupid Shuffle...obviously.

Your photographer is the person that you will spend the most time with on your wedding day. For that reason, I want us to get to know each other before your big day. All of my packages include a complimentary in person consultation and the option of an engagement session. A chance to get in front of my lens before your big day will help you to feel comfortable and confident and know exactly what to expect when we work together to tell your story. All of my packages are completely customizable to fit your unique needs for your wedding celebration! You can read more about me on the contact page of my website www.kellypomeroy.com and if you thinkwe're a good match for each other then I'd love to chat! Call or email me to set up a time to meet! (774) 482-0031 or info@kellypomeroy.com. Talk to you soon!

Follow Kelly Pomeroy Photography on

mg9429
0184 51 685865

9 Reviews for Kelly Pomeroy Photography

Laurie · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelly is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad we found her! Kelly and Amy took the most beautiful photos and did an awesome job handling our huge wedding party, which included 7 crazy kiddos! Kelly is sweet, patient, creative, fun and bubbly. She is great to work with and I couldn't of asked for a better experience. I hired her over a year before our big day because I just knew she'd be perfect! I have the most gorgeous photos of my wedding that I will cherish forever!! Thank you so much, Kelly!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Laurie · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelly is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad we found her! Kelly and Amy took the most beautiful photos and did an awesome job handling our huge wedding party, which included 7 crazy kiddos! Kelly is sweet, patient, creative, fun and bubbly. She is great to work with and I couldn't of asked for a better experience. I hired her over a year before our big day because I just knew she'd be perfect! Turn around time was very reasonable...just a few weeks, maybe a little less. I have the most gorgeous photos of my wedding that I will cherish forever!! Thank you so much, Kelly!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/06/2016

Kelly (and her assistant Pat??) were fantastic! Kelly was extremely professional with the utmost attention to detail! Loved the shots she took of our rings in the tropical flowers! She took control of what needed to be controlled and hung back when the time was right too. Have got so many compliments on my wedding photos! Would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kelly Pomeroy Photography Pricing

Kelly Pomeroy Photography Price Rates

Kelly Pomeroy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 33 Granite Street Northbridge, Massachusetts, 01534 See on map
    7744820031 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kelly Pomeroy Photography)