Kelly Kay Hair Design

Rochester, NY View map

• Kim
    Kim M. Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

Kelly was so amazing in every way! Not only does she really listen to you and what you want but also has great ideas to make your ideas come to life. She found a way to incorporate my grandmothers headpiece. This was something I was really worried about but she took all my stress away and made it happen so easily. Kelly also traveled to me and was able to do myself, all four of my bridesmaids, and my mom. She was so kind and so great at her job! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to have perfect hair that STAYS on their wedding day!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Well versed in up-do's and bridal styles!

I found Kelly when I was frantically searching for a hair stylist. I knew I wanted someone that specialized in wedding up-do’s and that didn’t make their styles looks “crunchy” with hairspray. Kelly took my vision and brought it to life. My hair, including my heavy tiara, was not moving an inch, but was still soft and not buried under 5 layers of hairspray - unbelievable! She was helpful from start to finish! She gave me loose curls for our engagement photos and for the wedding gave me hair meant for a princess and made the entire bridal party feel special with their own looks – including the mom’s that didn’t want anything far off from their usual. Kelly helped with the timeline coordination with the makeup artist and traveled to meet us at the hotel where we were getting ready. She was on time, prepared and organized enough to finish everyone on time for the day!
    Shannon L. Married on 09/22/2018

She is Awesome!

Kelly is amazing! She did my hair for my wedding and an updo for attending a wedding. For someone who has pin straight hair, she made my curls last all day/night. I highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Allison & Justin
    7 photos · 10/13/2018

7 Dominic way Rochester, 14612
Location of (Kelly Kay Hair Design)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding