Williamsburg, VA 23188 Map · Phone number

weddingwireimage
1801154101532241511832228565114472704236069o

14 Reviews for Kelly J. Mihalcoe, Photographer LLC

Tiara · Married on 11/10/2013

I was blessed enough to be able to work with Kelly for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos! All of which were nothing short of AMAZING! Not only does Kelly possess a phenomenal skill, but she's a wonderful person. She listens and really makes sure your vision becomes a reality. I was a unique bride, definitely marching to the beat of my own drum, and Kelly "got me." She understood right away my like and dislikes and did everything she could to make sure those special moments were captured in a unique way. She's patient, kind and flexible... I could go on for days all the amazing things she did for us, and how she was able to accommodate our requests, but her work speaks for itself. I'm not an emotional person, or at least I didn't think I was, but when I first saw our wedding pictures (and not even the entire album) I burst in to tears! She captured everything; things I didn't even remember. The amazing part is not only did I get a picture, but all of the emotion that took place at that very moment in time. It's the most beautiful thing! I hesitated on whether or not to get a videographer, and we didn't. I thought I would regret it a little, but honestly, no video could ever compare to the memories Kelly captured.

Kelly, James and I thank you SO much. You've been such a wonderful person on this long journey of ours :) We were fortunate enough to have KellyX2! If you ask me, you both are the best things since sliced bread! Just know, no matter where we are, you'll have to be there to capture EVERY special moment!

Sent on 01/27/2014

JENNIFER · Married on 02/19/2011

Photography is hands-down the most important investment you will make in your wedding! It is the only thing you have left to remember the one day that is all about you. I am so happy that we chose Kelly Mihalcoe as our photographer. We discussed what we wanted to capture in our day and Kelly NAILED it :) The quality of her work is UNMATCHED. She is very protective of the bride and groom and their desire for the day and was sure to make sure we got every shot we had requested. Her professionalism was flawless and she was flexible as well. For example, I had scheduled w/ her to take photos with my bridesmaids before the wedding at an outdoor spot in Colonial Williamsburg. The 40 mile an hour gusts of wind on our day meant that we couldnt be outside for many shots (especially since we had all had our hair done). Kelly brainstormed and came up with an idea to do shots in an airplane hangar! GENIUS! These pictures are some of my favorite from the day and so much better than my non-creative mind had planned. She captured the photojournalistic style that I had requested perfectly. I am so thankful for all of the effort she put into making our day so special. KELLY YOU ROCK!

Sent on 03/03/2011

Kelly J. Mihalcoe, Photographer LLC's reply:

Jen, thank you so much! I have to say you have been one of the prettiest brides and your heart matches! You all were breath-taking to photograph and made the job of doing so a blast! Not only do you have the memories, I too have many and are already booking many many brides from your wedding! Thank YOU!

JENNIFER · Married on 02/19/2011

Having Kelly as our photographer was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. Choosing the right photographer was one of the most important decisions we knew we would have to make for our wedding and after looking at all of our pictures, we couldn't be happier with the decision. The stress of the wedding and all the planning coming together is unavoidable, but Kelly took off so much pressure and allowed us to enjoy the most important day of our lives. She was fun, creative, and kept the mood very lighthearted, while at the same time maintaining her invaluable professionalism. We would recommend Kelly Mihalcoe to anyone who is looking to have one of the funnest photographers with the most natural creativity. She will truly give the wedding day a perfect touch.

Sent on 03/05/2011

Kelly J. Mihalcoe, Photographer LLC's reply:

Awe thank you Michael! I really appreciate your kind words and definitely was honored and enjoyed sharing your most perfect day!

Kelly J. Mihalcoe, Photographer LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day

• Williamsburg, 23188 See on map