2424 E. York Street, Studio 206, Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Kelly Giarrocco Photography

Philadelphia based photographer specializing in documentary style wedding day coverage and creative portraiture.

__

My style is a combination of photojournalistic documentation and a gently guided portraiture when the light is right. I recognize that no two weddings are alike and never use a formulaic approach.

Follow Kelly Giarrocco Photography on

butler 1
chester county photographer baldwins book barn bri
chester county photographer baldwins book barn bri
Kelly Giarrocco Photography
morris house hotel wedding photographer philadelph
lexie ty terrain wedding photographer 1

Kelly Giarrocco Photography 7
  • Van

Van Le · Married on 09/01/2019

Kelly is the best!

My husband and I had an intimate wedding in Philadelphia and chose Kelly as our photographer after seeing her work featured in some local articles. She is truly amazing! Kelly was so sweet to chat with before the big day. When we officially met on the wedding day, I knew she was going to be perfect. We had a timeline, and even though some things got shifted around, she was calm and accommodating. We received our sneak peeks and are already in love with the emotion she was able to capture. We cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you, Kelly for helping make our day as perfect as it was.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 8
  • Kate

Kate SG · Married on 08/03/2019

Look no further!

Where do I begin...? Well, I suppose I can start by saying, "Congrats! Look no further for a wedding photographer because Kelly is EVERYTHING!"

Reasons to hire Kelly:
    1) For my job, I am used to being behind the camera, and often get shy having my photo taken. From the very first meeting, I instantly felt comfortable with Kelly, and on our wedding day, it was like we had a close friend around taking photos-- she put everyone at ease, giving (gentle) instructions when necessary but mostly letting all the moments happen organically and capturing the wild spirit of our day in her signature documentary style.

2) Kelly will climb buildings for you... LITERALLY! Our wedding ceremony was at a cemetery, followed by a one-mile parade, followed by a block party. I think being a wedding photographer is always physically intense, but we really put Kelly through the ringer. One time I looked up and saw her, she was on someone's shoulders getting an epic parade shot; another time she had literally climbed through my parent's attic onto the ROOF to get an aerial photo of the block party! Dozens of guests came up to me to tell me how fantastic she was... and that was before even seeing the photos!

3) She is truly an artist... just go look at her photos, I don't need to say more about that.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 9
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 10
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 11
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 12
  • Mary

Mary Sophia Schlauch · Married on 06/01/2019

The best decision we made!

Kelly is the dream wedding photographer. She's easy to work with, super professional, organized without being rigid or intrusive, and most of all incredibly talented. She is by far the best vendor hire we made! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Kelly did an amazing job photographing my brother's wedding in 2017, so we knew she was more than a safe bet. But I was nervous about hiring a wedding photographer. My husband and I wanted a small, intimate, non-traditional wedding, and we don't love posing for photos. I wanted to capture nice moments, but I didn't want to spend my wedding day posing for a million awkward, forced, or inauthentic photos.

Kelly was perfect. She totally understood our vision, and never made us do anything too staged or stuffy that just wasn't us. She kept us comfortable and let us laugh our way through the photo shoots, and the photos show it. We look happy, relaxed, and most importantly like ourselves.

Kelly is SO easy to be around. She handles family dynamics and herding guests with ease and absolute grace. During our ceremony, I looked out at the crowd and caught Kelly's eye -- she motioned for me to scoot closer to the groom. A great save for the photos, and done so discretely that I didn't feel flustered and I'm sure no one noticed. She's such a pro.

Kelly did an amazing job. From portraits, to group shots, to candids, to details from our venue, Kelly totally nailed it. Her photos captured our personalities, our relationship, our families, and our relaxed, happy day. Instead of a bunch of awkward portraits, Kelly gave us hundreds and hundreds of candids, relaxed family shots, and a handful of portraits that came about during natural moments. One portrait of me looks more like an oil painting than a bridal portrait!

We will treasure these photos forever. Hire Kelly!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 17
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 18

Kelly Giarrocco Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• 2424 E. York Street,, Studio 206 Philadelphia, 19125 See on map