2424 E. York Street, Studio 206, Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Kelly Giarrocco Photography

Philadelphia based photographer specializing in documentary style wedding day coverage and creative portraiture.

__

My style is a combination of photojournalistic documentation and a gently guided portraiture when the light is right. I recognize that no two weddings are alike and never use a formulaic approach.

Follow Kelly Giarrocco Photography on

butler 1
chester county photographer baldwins book barn bri
chester county photographer baldwins book barn bri
Kelly Giarrocco Photography
morris house hotel wedding photographer philadelph
lexie ty terrain wedding photographer 1

Kelly Giarrocco Photography 5
Kelly Giarrocco Photography 6
Kelly Giarrocco Photography 7

sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

When a wedding photographer gets married....

As a wedding photographer myself, choosing a visual artist for our own wedding was as high a priority as you would expect. I knew all too well the insane number of talented people I could choose from, and the variety of modern wedding photography styles out there. Sean and I were prepared to bring a photographer in from another country if need be. But we found 'the one' in our own backyard.

In the years before our big day, we both fell in love with Kelly's editorial style and her use of color and tone. We loved that her work was fresh and modern but not so abstract that it felt like a runaway train-- like an artist had just gotten burned out from weddings and decided to skip the must-have traditional moments. Kelly beautifully balanced her artistic eye with some traditional moments that our family members will love to have framed. She also gave us some portraits that don't feel too "wedding-y" for our taste.

She and her second shooter stayed on site with us for the weekend, so it was important that she have an easy going personality and a high level of professionalism. Both were such a pleasure to have along for the entire weekend.

I know how intimidating it can be to photograph a photographer, as I often avoid it myself. I have to say that if Kelly was nervous she hid it expertly. The day ticked along at a smooth and happy pace. She didn't interfere with our enjoyment of the wedding, but did manage the timeline when necessary, with cool confidence.

All in all, Kelly was a dream to work with, and renewed my own passion for work. Through the enormous love I feel for our photos, I feel reinvigorated to create for my own clients. And of course, she produced treasures for my husband and our daughters to hold onto forever. I canNOT believe how stunning our images are, and how many compliments we have received on them. A week after receiving them, I honestly still pull up the gallery multiple times per day just to relive the magic.

Kelly you are perfect, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 15
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolute perfection!

I don’t even know how to begin this review, Kelly was absolute perfection from the first time we met at her studio to drinks out in the city when she gave us our finished wedding photos. Alex and I knew we wanted a photographer that would capture every emotion and little detail of our wedding day and after I found Kelly on Instagram i knew she would be the one.

Kelly made the day so easy and being from large families, taking group photos was something Alex and I were dreading. Kelly’s work shows all of the love that surrounded us on our wedding day and for that we are so grateful.

Kelly went above and beyond and shared an itinerary with us when she heard where we were going on our honeymoon. Her ability to connect with her clients and make you feel like an old friend is just one of the many reasons i would recommend her to everyone.

All in all, Kelly was simply amazing to work with. She gave us an irreplaceable gift, allowing my husband and our families to relive our wedding day whenever we want!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 24
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 25
    Kelly Giarrocco Photography 26

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

Full disclosure: in addition to being my wedding photographer, Kelly Giarrocco is also my friend. But that doesn't mean she HAS to be an insanely talented, kind, hard-working, flexible, understanding, exquisitely detailed photographer. Great news, though - she is! Do yourself a favor and hire this incredible lady.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kelly Giarrocco Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• 2424 E. York Street,, Studio 206 Philadelphia, 19125 See on map